• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

More warbled garbage from Shakira under the guise of a song.

ibo7FWRAjgbJjq.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I believe she does that so she doesn't get wrinkles or something.

yup, not overly bright :/ Didn't her mom also pull on her legs in bed when she was a kid so she would grow and not stay short? Oh wait... That was Jessica Simpson.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Azealia girl you are a MESS! When bottom-of-the-barrel "singers" like Lily Allen have no interest in you, it's a sure sign to pack it in hun!

Bottom-of-the-barrel "singers"!?
ibyF8yuc9xBRsu.gif

china report: drunk in love is SMASHING in the people's republic. G L O B A L

they all think it's beyonce's first new release after single ladies and sasha fierce :(

Majmun

BEYONCÉ – Drunk In Love f/Jay Z: 122.169 (+ 1.458)

BEYONCE – Partition: 16.186 (+ 0.821)

Damn, the singles are slaying without any performances or radio deals. Who else but the Urban/Pop Queen

Pretty sure I wasn't the only one who predicted this:

R&B singer Robin Thicke and actress Paula Patton have separated, representatives for the couple told CNN.
Thicke and Patton, whose son Julian Fuego turns 4 in April, married in 2005. The couple met and began dating as teenagers.

"We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time," the couple said in a joint statement released to the media.

They dismissed rumors swirling last year that their marriage was on the rocks. "I don't know if I would still be alive in some ways if it wasn't for Paula," Thicke told Prestige Hong Kong magazine in September. "She's been my rock, my muse, my inspiration and I love her. The whole way."

They appeared together on the Grammys red carpet last month. He is currently on a national concert tour, while she was most recently seen in the film "About Last Night."

Their reps gave no additional details, such as if a divorce filing is in the works.

Ever since Thicke had a sip of some major mainstream success, his douche waves have irradiated everything within a ten-mile radius.

Guess dat dick wasn't big enough.

DMeisterJ

Banned
BEYONCÉ – Drunk In Love f/Jay Z: 122.169 (+ 1.458)

BEYONCE – Partition: 16.186 (+ 0.821)

Damn, the singles are slaying without any performances or radio deals. Who else but the Urban/Pop Queen

Not even you believe this post full of lies
cnD4t5K.gif

DiL not performed? Urban Queen? Pop Queen?

Pretty sure I wasn't the only one who predicted this:

Ever since Thicke had a sip of some major mainstream success, his douche waves have irradiated everything within a ten-mile radius.

Guess dat dick wasn't big enough.

Nnnnnnn tea...

I had a feeling that something was going on especially after the VMAs. He started acting like he was a rock star after one song. Idky he thought that he was but oh well. She's definitely going to bounce back quick.

cory64

I was talking about Loveeeeee Song, Pour It Up was an actual single way before the video. Dance For You had a video before it even entered the charts.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Empire is the best single of 2014. The video best be fierce

SaintZ

Rolling Stone drags Lea Michele to the pits
As Broadway-bound Rachel Berry, Lea Michele was the brassy soprano on Glee's two highest-charting songs. But her attempt at breaking out as a solo artist has been rocky – lead single "Cannonball" sank like one – and this album of insta-dated EDM-pop anthems and half-cocked bass drops probably won't help her cause. The songs about love's ups and downs have a few memorable lyrics ("My heart's too drunk to drive"), but not nearly enough, and Michele's show-tune-style belting is a little too perfect for today's pop charts. Still, the album will make a decent audition tape for Julie Taymor's inevitable production of Teenage Dream: The Katy Perry Musical in a few more years.
They gave her 1.5/5. A mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom