• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlantis

output_emjq2mrsdaa.gif

kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Welcome.

ibpjXrWsk9OgYn.gif

Nemesis_

Aeana coming to post only about a ban in GAFPOP.

And people say we're the worst community but they stay coming back and contributing.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The mods just couldn't handle Kyon's scathing truths about the state of Nintendo and the rightful place of the good lord Sony
The good sis still remains fabulous in her temporary grave
0Z54rFS.gif

Partition

Banned
I'll miss Kyon even though we had our differences.

The mods seem awfully happy to ban him, judging by two who never post in here coming to gloat.

SaintZ

Kyon's impact and power tbh.

In other news...

Demi is not going to #clapback to Joe:
demetria lovato ‏@ddlovato 1h

@joejonas love you brother. #family/friendsforever 😎👽👨
ikLTG3NZN1U9.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
DPSXXZw.png

M6ICef9.png

My faves are such wonderful people

edit; five mods on one page. Is this some sort of takeover?

Mumei

lbr if cyanus is here its because fumei invited them

Well, I have been telling the other mods that you guys really aren't that incomprehensibly frightening and they should just say hi sometime.

But their decision to visit at this precise time is entirely something they thought up by themselves.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Well, I have been telling the other mods that you guys really aren't that incomprehensibly frightening and they should just say hi sometime.

Thanks for repping us. I feel like we probably get a bad name from all the weirdos people with opinions who just whine about us all the time

Since the mods are here can we unban effe? She was [ f l a w l e s s ] and iconic like my fave.

the brightest stars burn out the fastest ;_;

but then she was banned for the n word right so

edit; five mods on one page. Is this some sort of takeover?

You know, Mumei has told me that I should come here before. But I'm not much of a pop person (I don't "stan" for anybody), and I largely find the conversation incomprehensible. So, aside from my movement to ban all reaction gifs that I don't think will every gain any traction, I think you're safe from my influence.

Matt_

You know, Mumei has told me that I should come here before. But I'm not much of a pop person (I don't "stan" for anybody), and I largely find the conversation incomprehensible. So, aside from my movement to ban all reaction gifs that I don't think will every gain any traction, I think you're safe from my influence.

Perhaps some Drag Pop will win you over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom