• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
[ e f f e ] was the realest bitch that ever posted in this thread. And she was the rightest type of cunt. More of a right cunt than me.

Please bring ha [ b a c k ]

Yado

O. I don't know who those people are.

The reference is kinda obscure tbh.

Never heard it either. I forgot I opened the tab and started bopping a bit before I came to my senses.
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i don't really feel like no limit is a patch on eurodance classics like rhythm is a dancer or the rhythm of the night tbh.

A couple of older DDR versions had some 2 Unlimited songs in 'em (including No Limit, or at least a remix of it). I still use "Twilight Zone" when I visit the arcade.

so is the DWUW video definitely coming out tomorrow? she hasn't mentioned it at all, and the only source we have is from rolling stone...

SaintZ

Yes, I could watch the first one forever and never get bored. All Or Nothing is pretty good too, queen Hayden saves it.

Speaking about Rihanna, Vita Oral got herself a high profile gig:
Rita Ora to Play Christian Grey’s Sister in ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’

Singer Rita Ora is set to play Christian Grey’s adopted sister, Mia, in Universal and Focus’ “Fifty Shades of Grey.”

Dakota Johnson, Jamie Dornan, Luke Grimes, Eloise Mumford and Jennifer Ehle are also on board, with Sam Taylor-Johnson directing.

Based on the bestselling book “Fifty Shades of Grey” by E L James, the movie follows the relationship of 27-year-old billionaire Grey and college student Steele. The subsequent novels in the series are “Fifty Shades Darker” and “Fifty Shades Freed.”

The trilogy has been translated in 52 languages worldwide since its release. To date, the “Fifty Shades” trilogy has sold more than 90 million copies worldwide in e-book and print, making it one of the fastest-selling book series ever.
s1 / s2

ibotUVR4rreQSd.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Yes, I could watch the first one forever and never get bored. All Or Nothing is pretty good too, queen Hayden saves it.

Speaking about Rihanna, Vita Oral got herself a high profile gig:

s1 / s2

ibotUVR4rreQSd.gif

it's not her first high profile gig tho, that's calvin harris' D

royalan

OMG, what's with all these mods posting in the last few pages!?

...I SEE this stealth RED promo.

Taylor Swift sure is a slick one...

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
So shine bright, tonight you and I
We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Eye to eye, so alive

Shine bright like a diamond
Shining bright like a diamond

Trigger

So shine bright, tonight you and I
Eye to eye, so alive

Shining bright like a diamond

Bless this Rih stanning. Let Sia and Rih take you to that next level. Like why do other girls even try?

iA9Xzc96bD1t6.gif

*waves to the mods*

Anyways...

Yas! Ya'll best stan Gypsy.

I don't wanna be alone forever
But I can be tonight
But I love gypsy life
Maybe we can see the world together
But I can be tonight, tonight

Oh how I wish it was the second single.

i8Xyg94F42ntp.gif
ibjozdJPZ4HSH9.png

you are now free to create more iconic moments

ijTFyNuh02GY8.gif
Congrats you to Marius and also to Satch. :)

Can someone post the screencap of the Instagram comment that Beyonce stan posted on her picture? The one that's in all caps and he calls her friend a "pig skinned slave?" Lol

I wanna show it to my friend coz I'm pretty sure he would die.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

Round 1: Nomination Process

Album of The Year

Send in your top 10 albums of the year, ranked from 1 to 10. They must have been released during 2013 somewhere in the world mainly the US and the UK. Re-releases count and so do EPs.​
Crumpet said:
1. Prism – Katy Perry
2. DEMI – Demi Lovato
3. Midnight Memories – One Direction
4. 20/20 Pt.2 – Justin Timberlake
5. ..
6. ..
7. ..
8. ..
9. ..
10. ..

Worst Album of 2013

Send in just one album that was released during 2013 either in the US or the UK that you believe to be the worst album of the year.​
Crumpet said:
Wrapped In Red – Kelly Clarkson

Record of The Year

Send in your top 10 songs of the year ranked from 1 to 10. They must have been released as a single during 2013 either in the US or the UK.​
Crumpet said:
1. Roar – Katy Perry
2. Unconditionally – Katy Perry
3. ..
4. ..
5. .
6. .
Worst Song of 2013

Send in just one song that was released as a single during 2013 either in the US or the UK that you believe to be the worst.​
Crumpet said:
Perfume – Britney Spears
Favorite Unreleased Track

Send in just 1 song that was not released as a single but is found on an album that was released during 2013​

Video of The Year

Send in your top 10 videos of the year, ranked from 1 to 10. They must have been released during 2013 somewhere in the world mainly the US and the UK.​

Worst Video of 2013

Send in just one video that was released during 2013 either in the US or the UK that you believe to be the worst.​

Artist of The Year

Send in one pop act who you believe dominated the year. It must have released either a single or an album during 2013.​

Flop of The Year

Send in one pop act who you believe flop the worst. It must have released either a single or an album during 2013.​
Crumpet said:
Kelly Clarkson

Remix of The Year

Send in one remix of a single released in 2013 or from a track found on an album that was released in 2013.
Most Anticipated Artist of 2014
Send in one pop act who you believe will dominate 2014.​

*You have exactly till the 11 to make your lists That gives you little over a week to compile all of this.
I might extend the due date depending on when the videos for Perfume, DWUW, The Monster, and Tropico are released but I cannot extend it past the 15th unless there is a release date confirmed
. The list will be used to see what should be nominated before heading into the voting round. It is also encouraged to not reveal your entire list in the thread until the nomination process is done, but do talk among yourself as to what should be nominated. Each section must be complete, PMs/Forms with incomplete information will not be counted. And as a reminder try to keep it community centered

Things to note:
  • Radio add dates are used to know when a single was released
  • YouTube/Vevo is used for video release dates

Ballot: Google Form
Save your link at the end if you want to edit your responses later on
ibgqbakQVkgZCp.gif

IF YOU DONT WANT TO FILL THE GOOGLE FORM, FILL THIS WHOLE BALLOT AND PM IT TO ME BY DEC. 11.
AND I MEAN ALL OF IT
1. Song - Artist
1. Album - Artist
Album of The Year

Worst Album of 2013

Record of The Year

Worst Song of 2013

Favorite Unreleased Track

Video of The Year

Worst Video of 2013

Artist of The Year

Flop of The Year