• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

i want to do it with frank ocean, i've decided

Hate his music, but I agree.

Something tells me Frank can throw the D.

i7O28zM.jpg

Vazduh

yaaaaaas

who are your biggest crushes in the world of pop, PopGAF? I think mine would have to be Hurts. They are fine.

Frank Ocean. It's weird because I'm not a fan of his music, but there's something about him that makes me swoon.

Oh, and I have to agree with Yado, Tinie Tempah is a very handsome man.

I would do lots to:
1) Jared Leto - for the possibility of consent
2) Frank Ocean - for the possibility of consent
3) Adam Levine - he'd probably sit there and just let it happen
4) Rihanna - let's face it, she'd be really fun
5) Bruno Mars - empower bottom
6) Harry Styles - honestly I feel like he really deserves to be dominated

Vitanimus

I would do lots to:
1) Jared Leto - for the possibility of consent
2) Frank Ocean - for the possibility of consent
3) Adam Levine - he'd probably sit there and just let it happen
4) Rihanna - let's face it, she'd be really fun
5) Bruno Mars - empower bottom
6) Harry Styles - honestly I feel like he really deserves to be dominated

Bruno Mars? Love your self, sis.

iF4dNZIbHY6IG.gif

Lol. I just wanna put him in my little pocket and show him off at the park. Also he genuinely seems like a fun guy. The drug use would be a turn off though.

2006 Justin Timberlake trumps them all though.

It is a problem definitely. I view it as a facet of the gay community's internalized homophobia.

The view that the 'passive' partner is being used by the 'active' partner and isn't an active participant in sex which of course all goes back to the misogynistic beliefs regarding women fucking multiple men and being seen as used and impure. Essentially saying that gay male bottoms are not really men, are equal to women, and are inherently worth less than gay male tops and straight men.

Top privilege is real.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Due to the fact I was at work

But I'm here for all you bottoms. Welcome to our life.

RikaHug.gif

Vazduh

You should try watching at least the one I linked, simply because there isn't anything quite like it. I mean, where else will you witness underage kids growling their lungs out to the music that's a combination of death metal, synthpop and crunk (there's a even crunk breakdown, I'm shitting you not)? Not to mention the satan worshipping, lmao

RubyFaith

You should try watching at least the one I linked, simply because there isn't anything quite like it. I mean, where else will you witness underage kids growling their lungs out to the music that's a combination of death metal, synthpop and crunk (there's a even crunk breakdown, I'm shitting you not)? Not to mention the satan worshipping, lmao

dafuq you got me watching?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Just watched the Spice Girls movie and its every bit as good as I remembered it #TeamGeri

Yado

Having a moment with Come into My World
iooRzgMkJm8yE.gif

There's a stark difference in the level of quality between this and whatever it is Kylie is doing now. She should just retire.

Nemesis_

Bottom empowerment is probably a better focus for Gaga's social stewardship than the general #BornBrave stuff.

Umm G.U.Y.

Having a moment with Come into My World
iooRzgMkJm8yE.gif

There's a stark difference in the level of quality between this and whatever it is Kylie is doing now. She should just retire.

It is the first album that she's done with ROC which makes me think it's all Beyonce's fault but then in remember it was exec produced with Sia so it must have been Xtina's fault.

A bit of both I guess.

Une chance, une danse, un rendez-vous en France
L’amour, la tour, on
S'aimerais pour toujours
Une chance, une danse, un rendez-vous en
France
L’amour, la tour, on s'aimerais pour toujours
Listen

iEMz6elflv3m6.gif

I can, hey let me give you my love
And if you like it, lay next to me in the mornin'
Noon and night, yeah, I'll
Lullaby ya
I wanna make you my man
Alright yeah

iToYRvjihCdgq.gif

Nemesis_

Umm so Venus isn't even on BWET and she has just cancelled her tour which was meant to begin in March. So I assume she's really just postponed the tour AND the album.

Azealia niece

And she's announced a new single called CHASING TIME on Twitter which doesn't appear on the album but she says she written about THIRTY NEW SONGS anyway so it might change.

Didn't she already play Interscope her album? Why would she change things around and fuck things up AGAIN

royalan

Umm so Venus isn't even on BWET and she has just cancelled her tour which was meant to begin in March. So I assume she's really just postponed the tour AND the album.

Azealia niece

And she's announced a new single called CHASING TIME on Twitter which doesn't appear on the album but she says she written about THIRTY NEW SONGS anyway so it might change.

Didn't she already play Interscope her album? Why would she change things around and fuck things up AGAIN

See, y'all think people are just throwing shade when we say that album is never coming out.

It's not shade.

That album is NOT coming out.

Azealia niece

9aIQjWV.gif

I am so done with this hew.

Yado

Azealia niece

Like most fledgling artists signed to a major label, Azealia is not in control of her career. She doesn't decide when the album drops, what tracks are going to be on it and probably not even when to tour. I assume the tour was pushed back because there's no album or single in sight. Can't have a BWET tour with no BWET.

March 13, 2052, it read on OS XIII's holographic menu bar.

After another sleepless night laying her verses down on Fruity Loops, a world-weary Hydrangea Bankrupt and her larvae-ridden scalp collapsed into her silk sheets and satin pillowcase.

"I pray that this time, you won't disappear. But if there is a God, why would he put me through this endless nightmare?"

Her fans, pussy-pooped from a dearth of pussy-popping, clamored for her follow-up to 1992's trap-rap opus 1992 [citation needed]. Her record label was growing increasingly impatient, forty years of deadlines come and gone. And worst of all, Hydrangea's liquorice had turned a particularly middle-aged shade of ashy.

Miss Amor had a unique problem, and it wasn't love. Instead, she woke up daily from her overwork-induced comas to discover that all the recording from the night prior had somehow vanished. At first she thought it was all the weed, but eventually, she realized something sinister was afoot.

The sun arose.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" she erupted. "Not again!"

Hydrangea Bankrupt just lost yet another incarnation of her newest body of work known unofficially as Destitute With a Desire for Upward Social Mobility.

But this time, she wasn't going to pray.

She was going to kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom