• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Who are these awful people!

The fuck is this, seriously - I remember her being on point and just untouchable at one point now she's on stage with these nobodies smoking cigarettes slurring her way through songs and stumbling around the stage to a backing track. Total shite.

Ties

Banned
I applaud her self-awareness.

TRAGICMESS.gif

iZdbJBoMDvYpY.gif

Nemesis_

If this is even a quarter of what the touring show is going to be like, you made the right choice.

Niece please I am still going to the M&G for Gaga too.

I haven't even seen the movie reforming yet but if Rihanna, Miley or even Jennifer Dumbshitrence did this you would all be APPLAUDING them and writing essays about how progressive and in control of their image they are.

I'm seeing Kanye, Ellie, JT and Gaga in the next few months :3

Ties

Banned
Niece please I am still going to the M&G for Gaga too.

I haven't even seen the movie reforming yet but if Rihanna, Miley or even Jennifer Dumbshitrence did this you would all be APPLAUDING them and writing essays about how progressive and in control of their image they are.

I'm seeing Kanye, Ellie, JT and Gaga in the next few months :3
Dahling, no one would applaud their fave being cremated and gagged upon on stage.

ibtBgdhcM9EJuT.gif

cory64

I'd be offended if Rihanna thought that I would think that her self-destructing on stage would be profound.
And plus she was high every night of the DWT with nothing this messy.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
I honestly think the only thing Gaga's done this entire album that was worth watching was the iTunes performance, which to me had the right balance of backup dancing, was a bit tongue in cheek and had some great performances. This on the other hand was messy, ugly shit. Hope it's not a sign of her tour plans.

royalan

Well, I for one can't wait for Soulscribe's essay.

And tonight's concert was GREAT promotion for the Born This Way Foundation. Potential donors are going to have COMPLETE faith in Gaga's cause now.

ilTrRnKzr3gXB.gif

cory64

So she's confident enough in her ability to bounce back that she's demonstrating decay to prove a point. We'll see how that works out, since obviously she could degrade herself to the level of a lesser like Katy to regain popularity overnight if she wanted to.

That interlude was one of my favourites but damn you're gonna spring that on people with no warning? Like "hey watch me get vomited on real quick #ARTPOP"

Ties

Banned
You are way overreacting. This isn't even as a severe of an "offense" as the meat dress.

While you are at it, continue to tell us why Beyoncé sucks.
girl WHAT are you talking about someone PUKED on her ONSTAGE and she PLANNED this. WEARING MEAT IS NOT ON THA SAME LEVEL

iPXdARRKKEMXe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom