• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

You are way overreacting. This isn't even as a severe of an "offense" as the meat dress.

While you are at it, continue to tell us why Beyoncé sucks.

Dude, you really don't think this is WORSE than the meat dress? You're crazy, this is several times worse.

Hardcore pop stans will still check for her, but after the morning news tomorrow, she can kiss the GP goodbye. Permanently.

Partition

Banned
girl WHAT are you talking about someone PUKED on her ONSTAGE and she PLANNED this. WEARING MEAT IS NOT ON THA SAME LEVEL

iPXdARRKKEMXe.gif

Is it really puke? The artist starves haself for days, so she regurgitates nothing but the coloured milk. And like I've already mentioned, Gaga has done it before. It's not entirely that surprising.

Will the public even care that much? Sure she will get a few articles, but I feel like people have already disregarded Gaga to a point that this won't really change their opinion on her.

One of Hydrangea Bankrupt's early victims, Chrysanthemum Alien, still mutters in hushed tones and with a grave sincerity about her traumatic experience.

"lagjakeakwqlefscdajkneadm," one translation reads.

------

When she wasn't recording, Hydrangea Bankrupt occupied her time on Twitter, attempting fruitlessly to bait out the mysterious saboteur via angry, incoherent, and likely syphilitis-triggered outbursts.

After endless failed efforts, however, she realized that she needed to try something new, something bold. And suddenly, an incredible epiphany forty years in the making descended from the heavens, a realization more beautiful and striking to Hydrangea Bankrupt than the collective mass of Goddess Remy Human Hair required for her weave.

"CAMERA!"

Hydrangea never even considered that cameras can do more than just film masturbation how-to videos!

So off she went, Chips-deep in another soon-to-be-erased grind of recording and mastering. It was a night like any other: she exported her Fruity Loops work session, removed her reptilian contact lens, and called someone a faggot on Twitter. Her usual routine, with one exception: the installation of a hidden camera placed artfully inside her deep crevasses modern anatomy textbooks generously call nostrils.

Hydrangea Bankrupt slept easily, her first restful slumber since her negative pregnancy test at the age of 12. For she knew that the next morning, she would finally unmask the mysterious figure who had viciously stalled her once meteoric rise to the top of the rap game.

The sun arose.

Hydrangea scurried to her laptop, plugged in the SD card, and pressed play.

Hours passed, and not a single intruder caught. Hydrangea was losing all hope, resigning herself to a future of scantily-clad covers on VIBE Magazine and mid-sized music festivals in the UK.

"What have I done to deserve this?" she lamented.

But then, with a gasp that nearly awoke both global superstar Paris Jackson and her aunt's recently deceased corpse, Hydrangea saw a shadowy figure creeping in the corner of the frame. She was about to catch the slimy saboteur in the act!

As the figure approached the defenseless laptop, its physical characteristics came into clearer focus: faint blurs transformed into defined curves, vague tresses into a readily identifiable Motown Tress wig.

What Hydrangea saw next was so shocking that not even her infamously well-worn larynx and trachea could produce a single sound.

nicki-minaj-lookin-guns.gif

Of course. It was her all along. Now it was time to skin the bitch.

------

"Start talking, cunt."

Onika Tanya Maraj was barely conscious, and could not even tell where she was when she felt yet another fist full of delayed, postponed, and reshuffled fury strike her face.

"I SAID START TALKING!" Hydrangea commanded.

Onika Tanya Maraj quickly realized the dire situation she found herself in, and had no choice but to reveal the truth.

"It wasn't me!" she pleaded.

"How wasn't it you, cunt?" an enraged Hydrangea snapped, playing the surveillance footage that caught Onika Tanya Maraj red-handed.

"I mean...I was sent by..." Onika Tanya Maraj continued.

"By who?"

"It was...he was..."

"Who was it!?"

Onika Tanya Marie's lips quivered for a moment.

"WHO, CUNT!?"

cory64

Is it really puke? The artist starves haself for days, so she regurgitates nothing but the coloured milk. And like I've already mentioned, Gaga has done it before. It's not entirely that surprising.

Will the public even care that much? Sure she will get a few articles, but I feel like people have already disregarded Gaga to a point that this won't really change their opinion on her.
If the public doesn't care then why would she be wasting her time with it?

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Dude, you really don't think this is WORSE than the meat dress? You're crazy, this is several times worse.

Hardcore pop stans will still check for her, but after the morning news tomorrow, she can kiss the GP goodbye. Permanently.
Well that and the GP would probably find it hard to relate to someone who was clearly drug-fucked, self pitying and frankly a bit of a downer the whole show.

It's amazing how quickly she's descended from what made her famous in the first place - she better have something big up her sleeve in the coming months if she wants to actually sell tickets for her tour. At this point I certainly wouldn't expect a good or professional show. She was even talking at one point about how famous she 'was' as if she's thrown in the towel on that altogether. Surprising given her thirst over the last few years...

Partition

Banned
If the public doesn't care then why would she be wasting her time with it?

I've come to learn that Gaga honestly doesn't give a shit about her success. She said it before but I've seen it in her now. She may of cared about Applause, but after the initial flops, she is more just doing what she wants to do. These kind of performances are what Gaga does, it's what she has been doing since her career begun; to an extent. It's her shtick and obviously ya'll still revel in it.

Of course the public will "care", I just don't think it will be to the extent Roy is saying. Gaga isn't stupid, she knows there will be negative reactions. She is ready for the lashes, or else she wouldn't be doing this. Perra can continue to hop around in Party City Egyptian outfits - you have to admire a popstar who has balls.

*sigh*

Why can't Gaga just promote her music instead of doing some weird shit?

She is promoting her music. How else can she sell a bad album?

One of Hydrangea Bankrupt's early victims, Chrysanthemum Alien, still mutters in hushed tones and with a grave sincerity about her traumatic experience.

"lagjakeakwqlefscdajkneadm," one translation reads.

------

When she wasn't recording, Hydrangea Bankrupt occupied her time on Twitter, attempting fruitlessly to bait out the mysterious saboteur via angry, incoherent, and likely syphilitis-triggered outbursts.

After endless failed efforts, however, she realized that she needed to try something new, something bold. And suddenly, an incredible epiphany forty years in the making descended from the heavens, a realization more beautiful and striking to Hydrangea Bankrupt than the collective mass of Goddess Remy Human Hair required for her weave.

"CAMERA!"

Hydrangea never even considered that cameras can do more than just film masturbation how-to videos!

So off she went, Chips-deep in another soon-to-be-erased grind of recording and mastering. It was a night like any other: she exported her Fruity Loops work session, removed her reptilian contact lens, and called someone a faggot on Twitter. Her usual routine, with one exception: the installation of a hidden camera placed artfully inside her deep crevasses modern anatomy textbooks generously call nostrils.

Hydrangea Bankrupt slept easily, her first restful slumber since her negative pregnancy test at the age of 12. For she knew that the next morning, she would finally unmask the mysterious figure who had viciously stalled her once meteoric rise to the top of the rap game.

The sun arose.

Hydrangea scurried to her laptop, plugged in the SD card, and pressed play.

Hours passed, and not a single intruder caught. Hydrangea was losing all hope, resigning herself to a future of scantily-clad covers on VIBE Magazine and mid-sized music festivals in the UK.

"What have I done to deserve this?" she lamented.

But then, with a gasp that nearly awoke both global superstar Paris Jackson and her aunt's recently deceased corpse, Hydrangea saw a shadowy figure creeping in the corner of the frame. She was about to catch the slimy saboteur in the act!

As the figure approached the defenseless laptop, its physical characteristics came into clearer focus: faint blurs transformed into defined curves, vague tresses into a readily identifiable Motown Tress wig.

What Hydrangea saw next was so shocking that not even her infamously well-worn larynx and trachea could produce a single sound.

nicki-minaj-lookin-guns.gif

Of course. It was her all along. Now it was time to skin the bitch.

------

"Start talking, cunt."

Onika Tanya Maraj was barely conscious, and could not even tell where she was when she felt yet another fist full of delayed, postponed, and reshuffled fury strike her face.

"I SAID START TALKING!" Hydrangea commanded.

Onika Tanya Maraj quickly realized the dire situation she found herself in, and had no choice but to reveal the truth.

"It wasn't me!" she pleaded.

"How wasn't it you, cunt?" an enraged Hydrangea snapped, playing the surveillance footage that caught Onika Tanya Maraj red-handed.

"I mean...I was sent by..." Onika Tanya Maraj continued.

"By who?"

"It was...he was..."

"Who was it!?"

Onika Tanya Marie's lips quivered for a moment.

"WHO, CUNT!?"

girl.

ahh.gif

cory64

It's ballsy but it's hardly brilliant. This is the easiest way for her to get her message across, not the most effective or impactful.

Aguila

#ICONIC
These are the types of moments that define Gaga. There was the meat dress, the giant egg, the bloody performance, and now the puke performance. If only she had done this live for a bigger audience :,\

royalan

These are the types of moments that define Gaga. There was the meat dress, the giant egg, the bloody performance, and now the puke performance. If only she had done this live for a bigger audience :,\

I mean, this is taking it to a new level tho.

The meat dress was a major moment...but most people weren't even sure if that was real meat she was wearing. People still aren't sure.

There will be no mistaking this.

File me in the group that wishes Gaga would go back to letting her talent define her. She can keep this shit.

No kidding! It's not like she didn't already do this!
this video versus her performance tonight perfectly explains her downward spiral.

"glory days"

SnSfiqH.jpg
UgSyMSy.jpg
tkCc5eM.jpg
a33VNfT.jpg

"artpop"

iPXdARRKKEMXe.gif

1. go back to being aloof and playing it straight when all this bonkers shit is happening around you.

2. pretend you never targeted this particular subset of fans and go back to being a popstar-- make music for everybody. even on the off chance that you mean well, we have macklemore now.

Partition

Banned
How is doing it on some video interlude the same as doing it live?

There isn't a difference, just one is more exposed. She honestly could of done it live in TMB with that interlude in the background and there wouldn't be the reaction there is now. Perception of her is just different nowadays.

3phemeral

I wouldn't mind if Swine were a single.

Um, what the hell did I just watch?

iWstOIHEhCuvX.gif

Probably the least amount of cheers she's ever gotten from any performance of hers ever.

If she's going to have a meltdown, this is a pretty glorious start.

royalan

It's obvious that Gaga has a problem and I just hope that she gets better. Barfing aside, that was a bizzare set.

My favorite part?

"It's about the music guys!!! Just live in the moment and enjoy the music!!!!!!"

**Proceeds to forget to sing half of the lyrics of all the songs and gets barfed on.**

B-Dex

I dropped a grand on artrave tix. If this is what is to be expected I want a refund and formal apology from her.

A damn mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom