• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
... I don't think I listened to ten new albums this year.

Same.

I tend to stick to singles for the most part. I have to really like a single before I will even try listening to an album. Even then I usually only queue up a couple tracks.

Edit: Kellegend sold 133k+ copies of Wrapped In Red last week.

B-Dex

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS May 30th. But damn Koo Alberta gets 2 dates. Might have to trek across the Rockies.

I went number one here (in Canada) first with the first record (2008's The Fame). And I got my first platinum certification of ARTPOP from Canada. So it's just always really a pleasure to be here.

When will your flop countries tbh?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I wonder if Justin Bieber will ever be able to transition into a serious/respected artist or whether his fan girl status and general doucheness will hold him back

botty

Banned
... I don't think I listened to ten new albums this year.

Cause you're too busy listening to old albums.

iCL3OmylHxkZL.gif

Wait, having a moment with Prism right now.

I need a shower after this ;__;
Katy, her power. First Soul, next Crumpet...
iohtBXGZIQGPy.gif

I know the feeling. I listened to that Miley Cyrus ballad the other day and thought "You know, this isn't half bad".
Oh yeah, I watched Miley's AMA performance as was slightly slain. I've been low-key stanning Wrecking Ball ever since.
iblcFYmyJLgRt4.gif

Yours is worse, though.
i2FbhnyDbIdaD.gif

His new persona, down to the way he sings, comes off as so contrived. Not that I have a problem with contrived, but it's just so in your face that it's hard to look past it to focus on the music.
Are you coming for the new King of R&B/Soul.
iRSBVKK0Si9Eb.gif

cory64

Cory can you stop I mean when is anyone going to be giving away Annie tickets pls

I was just mentioning that they were, no shade. It just seems really early. The DJ even laughed about it being so far out.

edit: if Annie actually performed live they'd have to have an army of amps to hear her voice over the music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom