• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
ivGyUs4W8B8pR.gif

Xtina is probably amused at seeing the grimy visage the rest of the audience experienced last year when she performed

iM4NLxJH7cc3V.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I don't need to be on top
To know I'm worth it
'Cause I'm strong enough to know the truth
I just want it to be hot
Because I'm best when I'm in love
And I'm in love with you

(G.U.Y.)

Her best bridge since Judas
ibu6NIg6DyGHQ3.gif

botty

Banned
To know I'm worth it
I just want it to be hot
And I'm in love with you

(G.U.Y.)

ibu6NIg6DyGHQ3.gif

After listening to the Gaga Commentary, I have found more of an appreciation for the lyrics of this song.

To know I'm worth it
I just want it to be hot
And I'm in love with you

(G.U.Y.)

ibu6NIg6DyGHQ3.gif

Not you cutting before the best part of the song

Mount your Goddess
A summer moon comes to full phase
And Mars' warm spirit rams in the atmosphere

What kind of iconic narration

botty

Banned
User Actions
Follow

Cher Verified account
‏@cher
OMG !!!
✨Jared Leto✨in
Dallas Buyers Club!!!!
HE IS DEFIANTLY…THE STANDOUT PERFORMANCE !
Oscar is calling your name Jared !
💋Cher

King of Pop, Cher is stanning for King Jared.

I see. :eyes:

Also GUY's bridge is everything. Even if I don't personally relate. :eyes:

Well, at the time I was. *.*

B-Dex

The floor tickets already being sold out less than five hours after the pre-sale started.

Fuck off.

Koo sis. The minimal amount of pre-sale tickets sold out you mean. You can bet there will be more for general sale next week.

Bladenic

Koo sis. The minimal amount of pre-sale tickets sold out you mean. You can bet there will be more for general sale next week.

Koodo was already over seeing God. The exposé. Not a true stan. And kiiii at not knowing what pre-sale means.

@Dragonz yes you better sleep your way to an A.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Kelly the next Mariah. Irrelevant through the whole year except Xmas. #beautiful

Natalia Kills forever irrelevant I know. Try something else.

Nemesis_

I already educated the good fist about what a pre-sale is.

Needless to say she better be perched on the 9th to atone for her quick abandonment.

My fav Kellegend knocked it out of the park with her performance of Underneath the Tree last night on The Voice. Loved it.

Also this BJ song...

Baby, make me
Tik tik tik tik tik tik boom
Tik tik tik tik tik tik
Baby, make me
Tik tik tik tik tik tik boom
Not too slow, not too quick
Baby, make me tik tik boom

iCdlXUXxpt9Er.gif

Buy
Wrapped In Red

ivGyUs4W8B8pR.gif
I love you sis.

Xtina gets some brownie points for bopping to my favs performance.

I did.

For my mom.
How nice of you.

Touchdown

Banned
Mary J. Blige, Mariah Carey and Ariana Grande are among the performers scheduled for NBC's "Christmas in Rockefeller Center" special on Dec. 4.

Toni Braxton, Kelly Clarkson, Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, the Goo Goo Dolls and Jewel will also appear on the special, the network tells Zap2it.

Even after all of her concerts and nine Grammy Awards, Blige says she still gets stage fright, particularly before an event like this.

This performance will be live, she says. And singing popular Christmas songs, which everyone knows, just increases the anxiety.

"Because especially with Christmas songs and national anthems, everyone in the world knows these songs," Blige says. "And you just want to get them right; not mess up the words to the national anthem. And you don't want to overdo or over sing a Christmas song that everyone knows."

Blige's 11th album, "A Mary Christmas," dropped last month. As of mid-November, she was planning to sing "The Christmas Song" and "Winter Wonderland" at the tree lighting.

Her favorite Christmas song is is Nat King Cole's version of "The Christmas Song."

"And of course when I was doing 'The Christmas Song,' I wish I could sing like he sings it -- just so smooth, as he did it," Blige says.

The tree lighting goes back to when Rockefeller Center opened, during the Depression. The first tree had 700 lights, and this one will feature some 45,000 LED lights.

The 12-ton Norway spruce, which is roughly eight stories high in Manhattan landscape terms, will be topped with a Swarovski crystal adding another 9 1/2 feet to the tree.

"Today" anchors Matt Lauer, Savannah Guthrie, Al Roker and Natalie Morales host the special, which airs at 8 p.m. ET Dec. 4.

Should be pretty festive. Mary J. and Mariah should sing together tho.
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif

You all better tune in.

tumblr_lyfvz4UByA1r9l0feo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyfvz4UByA1r9l0feo2_250.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Still one of the most entertaining Thanksgiving specials in years, not to mention some of Gaga's best performances.

Even when no one's checking for her, she's setting standards and slaying lives. <3

So you actually confirm this is a flop? >.> I was just asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom