• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fame is just such a trash album to me. I can't even listen to Poker Face anymore. Just bye with that foolishness.

Just Dance is the only song I can really go back to and use. The rest I just sit through and wonder why the hell I ever listened to them.

Scheisse alone shits on anything from The Fame. Bloody Mary does as well. Hell, even Government Hooker does.

I like Government Hooker but it seems to be widely disliked for whatever reason.

cory64

The Fame was the cutest thing on pressed polycarbonate at the time tho. I gave it so many spins, high school memories <3

Scheisse alone shits on anything from The Fame. Bloody Mary does as well. Hell, even Government Hooker does.

I like Government Hooker but it seems to be widely disliked for whatever reason.

Government Hooker reminds me of MJH. I don't know why but I hated that song before. Then after listening to MJH, I like Government Hooker. Odd.

Probably because the song is trash.
Government Hooker is a blissfully dirty and greasy adventure through Gaga's sexual fantasy.

Let's round up these flop haters of this flawless bop and inject them with some tastE tbh

I'm right here. Government Hooker is one of two tracks on BTW that will always get skipped (the other being Queen). I just listened to BTW a week ago (with a post that was paid dust) so this isn't some silly nostalgia talking. BTW has some bops, but it's a 7 compared to TF's 8 and TFM's 8.8 9.

Fey

Banned
Katy and Rihanna both slaying today tbh
67d90ee8.gif

"Roar" has broken the record for fastest song to reach 4x platinum (17 weeks, breaking her own record with "E.T." @ 18 weeks)
67d90ee8.gif

That means she has 7 songs with 4 million+ sales, more songs than anyone (2nd is Rihanna with 5, but she's a feature in two of the songs)
67d90ee8.gif

Can't wait for Unconditionally to break that record again
67d90ee8.gif
67d90ee8.gif
67d90ee8.gif

BTW has some bops, but it's a 7 compared to TF's 8 and TFM's 8.8 9.
I'm with you - BTW is even lower than a 7 for me. The title track, Edge of Glory, Hair, Bloody Mary, all those shitty bonus tracks that had no right to exist...so much excrement.

But Scheiße/Government Hooker/Heavy Metal Lover >>>> anything on The Fame or TFM (except So Happy I Could Die, ha discography's best track).

Take me down to the river
Underneath the blood orange sun
Say my name like a scripture
Keep my heart beating like a drum

Legendary lovers, we could be legendary
Legendary lovers, we should be legendary

ic1y0vh0S7awj.gif

Bladenic

I stanned a bit for Prism today, but only tracks I already liked. So Dark Whore, Walking on Shit, Birthday Cakes (Big Balloons), and Legendary Suckers. The rest are meh or trash IMO.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Dark Horse, Walking on Air, Legendary Lovers, Double Rainbow, Choose Your Battles, and Spiritual are the only tracks I ever feel like re-visiting.
Double Rainbow is the one Sia song I just can't get behind. I even listen to Perfume, and I'm no fan of Britney's.

Katy shouldn't have passed on Passenger. I've been all about it the past few days.

Yado

Smash
Marry The Night
Government Hooker
Judas
Americano
Scheiße
Heavy Metal Lover
Yoü And I
Fashion of His Love

Trash
Bad Kids
Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)
Electric Chapel
Bloody Mary
Hair
The Edge Of Glory
Black Jesus - Amen Fashion
The Queen
Born This Way

iglS6Z4M94ID4.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Smash
Marry The Night
Government Hooker
Judas
Americano
Scheiße
Heavy Metal Lover
Yoü And I
Fashion of His Love

Trash
Bad Kids
Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)
Electric Chapel
Bloody Mary
Hair
The Edge Of Glory
Black Jesus - Amen Fashion
The Queen
Born This Way
lol no Mostly to Highway Unicorn
(COME ON IT IS A FUN FUCKING SONG)
, but the others as well.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I was studying while listening to Born This Way today. Gagita was stimulating all kinds of neurons in my brain <33333333333

Yado

lol no Mostly to Highway Unicorn
(COME ON IT IS A FUN FUCKING SONG)
, but the others as well.

I can't even remember what it sounds like tbh, I just know I didn't like it. My biggest problem with BTW was that there were too many songs that shouldn't have made the cut.

I can't even remember what it sounds like tbh, I just know I didn't like it. My biggest problem with BTW was that there were too many songs that shouldn't have made the cut.

Run, run withered tit
Run, run withered tit
Run, run withered tit
Run, run withered tit
Run, run withered tit
Run, run withered tit
Run, run withered tit
Run, run withered tit
Run, run withered tit
Run, run withered tit
Run, run withered tit

Status