• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT2| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

But, I didn't spoil anything..? I just asked a question and put in spoiler tags.

Edit: there you go. Everyone else is posting spoilers, so I thought it was ok. Muh bad, bruh.

Dude, just....fuck

Jesus Christ. Chill. I wasn't trying to ruin anything. You guys are talking about potential stuff and I assumed wrong for speaking. My bad. Fucking relax.

There's a bit of a difference between speculation and flat out discussing script leaks.

fx5wGAD.png
I don't get why people got hung up on this. The White Walkers had 5000+ years for someone to bring a chain north of the wall. Hell, they were probably used to build the wall.

Audioboxer

Watching the replay just now. For some reason, Maisie Williams' acting, which is usually really good, is just unwatchable in these Sansa scenes from last week's episode. She's coming off as a kid trying to play the villain in a school play, it's embarrassing.

Hopefully it's just a blip.

Yeah that scene was pretty cringe. I haven't read the books so are we even working from book material now or is all of this ahead and/or doing its own thing?

Sansa has been pretty awful this season too.

I don't get why people got hung up on this. The White Walkers had 5000+ years for someone to bring a chain north of the wall. Hell, they were probably used to build the wall.

Because that coupled with the constant fast travel has been breaking immersion. The show has been desperate just to fly through everything without caring how it appears in a 1 hour viewing.

Watching the replay just now. For some reason, Maisie Williams' acting, which is usually really good, is just unwatchable in these Sansa scenes from last week's episode. She's coming off as a kid trying to play the villain in a school play, it's embarrassing.

Hopefully it's just a blip.

Honesty, if all of her plot this season isn't an elaborate plot for Littlefinger I will flip some tables. I swear.

Kalor

Yeah that scene was pretty cringe. I haven't read the books so are we even working from book material now or is all of this ahead and/or doing its own thing

I think Season 6 marked the point where it was pretty much original stuff and nothing from the book.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
game-of-thrones-javalin-1.gif

Can we take a minute to appreciate how badass Jorah is? Don't die tonight, my man!
Oh shit look at that spear throw.

Jorah a descendant of the NK for sure. It must run in the family.

Audioboxer

I'm more nervous about who's gonna die tonight than I am about the tornado and flood warnings I keep getting tbh.

lol. I hope everyone is dying to salvage the season a bit.

Last episode was toying with us. This episode should just go full murderous intent.

Phased

He could claim, but Dany's more legitimate in the Targaryen succession.
So say if he knew his lineage I don't think he'll fight for it.
Especially since he's still all about the AOTD and rightfully so.
It's simple, in Targaryen succession the throne belongs to Dany.

How is her claim more legitimate? The throne should go to the first male heir before it goes to her, it doesn't really matter when she was born, especially since the throne is vacant of a Targ right now. She's the mad kings daughter but he's the son of the next in line so all things equal it should skip right over her.

I doubt he'll contest it, but I think he's next in line if he wacted it.

RPGCrazied

Please HBO GO, keep it together for one more night. A couple times in a few episodes I had problems, I'm fearing with the finale it will be worse.

Top Bottom