• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT2| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
LESS THAN 1 HOUR
giphy.gif

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Her legitimacy is fine, she comes before Jon.
Since King Aerys named Viserys his heir after Rhaegar died. King Aerys lived a little after Rhaegar was killed.
Rhaegar died a prince.

Fucking thank you. Viserys wasn't a prince but rather a king in exile. Dany became the rightful Targ Queen upon his death. She's not the heir apparent, she's already the Queen, and no amount of Jon getting out of his Watch oaths on a technicality is going to remove her already rightfully earned status. Jon is the legitimate Targ heir though lol.

On another note, I need closure as to what happened to the Tully forces that were made to disarm and abandon Riverrun. Weren't they suppose to head North and link up with Sansa?

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
FINAL DEATH PREDICTION

Littlefinger is def a goner.

Theon dies saving Yara. Yara might die but I think she makes it out alive.

Euron dies.

The Mountain dies.

Cersei dies.

We all die when North Korea nukes us and we never see season 8.

FINAL DEATH PREDICTION

Euron dies.

The Mountain dies.

Cersei dies.

There's no way Cersei dies this season.

And mountain can't die till unless we get Clegane Bowl.

TaterTots

Banned
FINAL DEATH PREDICTION

Euron dies.

The Mountain dies.

Cersei dies.

You really think all those people are gonna die tonight? The Mountain and Cersei? That's some final season shit.

Zasa

This episode hasn't been leaked right? Just want to know if I have to watch out for another asshole on here who says he "skipped ahead" again & spoils shit deliberately

I thought Beric and Tormund would be killed this season before it aired(assuming they don't die in the finale which is unlikely lol).
I'm just glad they're alive. Beric's been one of my favourite characters since his duel with the Hound.

Shame about Thoros though :[

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Will have to wait 24 hours before I can watch the episode. Pray for me so I can stay unspoiled until then.

I activated all my keywords blocker for Youtube videos to be extra sure lol.

Einchy

I was totally going into this season knowing for sure Cersei was gonna die, but then these couple of episode made me change my mind, which in turn, made me think it's possible she will die as the big shocking death of the final.

I can see Jon, Dany, Jaime or Tyrion dying, so if I had to guess one, I'd say Cersei

I hope the Night King destroys Eastwatch and the wall tonight. Can't wait to see his new undead dragon fucking everything up.

Been waiting FOREVER for them to get across and start heading for Winterfell.

I want the Night King to win. I want him and the dead spoil everyone's GoT Gambling pools. lol

Why does everyone think LF will die? Dude has been playing the game for so long. Hell he invented the game. Besides, if LF dies the Knights of the Vale will cause an insurrection in Winterfell.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I was totally going into this season knowing for sure Cersei was gonna die, but then these couple of episode made me change my mind, which in turn, made me think it's possible she will die as the big shocking death of the final.

I can see Jon, Dany, Jaime or Tyrion dying, so if I had to guess one, I'd say Cersei

I'd laugh so hard

JJP12

I really miss Edd. I hope he and Jon can fight together once more before this series ends. It'd be a bummer if we don't see him again seeing as all the action is around East Watch.

Griss

Why does everyone think LF will die? Dude has been playing the game for so long. Hell he invented the game. Besides, if LF dies the Knights of the Vale will cause an insurrection in Winterfell.

a) Because the story in Winterfell doesn't make a huge amount of narrative sense if he doesn't (it needs to be about how far Arya and Sansa have come, not that they've made no progress), and
b) Because there is a literal farseer who can step in between Sansa and Arya to foil his plans. All the scheming in the world can't beat a psychic. Bran may be far gone, but he won't let his sisters kill each other under his nose.

Einchy

I hope the Night King destroys Eastwatch and the wall tonight. Can't wait to see his new undead dragon fucking everything up.

Been waiting FOREVER for them to get across and start heading for Winterfell.

I want the Night King to win. I want him and the dead spoil everyone's GoT Gambling pools. lol
KDi3P9E.gif

I'd laugh so hard

Oops, I meant to say I CAN'T see all of those characters dying.

Okay, MAYBE Tyrion is slightly more possible than Cersei.

TaterTots

Banned
littlefinger gonna get the needle

I believe

I don't know how its going to work, but I'm willing to bet Arya wears his face and whispers into Sansas ear. Something has to happen there. Maybe Arya kills Sansa and wears her face? I don't know how that plot is going to work out.

I don't know how its going to work, but I'm willing to bet Arya wears his face and whispers into Sansas ear. Something has to happen there. Maybe Arya kills Sansa and wears her face? I don't know how that plot is going to work out.

Arya has to kill LF if she wants his face.

Fucking thank you. Viserys wasn't a prince but rather a king in exile. Dany became the rightful Targ Queen upon his death. She's not the heir apparent, she's already the Queen, and no amount of Jon getting out of his Watch oaths on a technicality is going to remove her already rightfully earned status. Jon is the legitimate Targ heir though lol.

On another note, I need closure as to what happened to the Tully forces that were made to disarm and abandon Riverrun. Weren't they suppose to head North and link up with Sansa?

lol so is Cersei. Jon could lay a claim and fight over it. But he won't because he's a doofus.

Zero315

Banned
Has anything been said about the streamers who skip ahead during the episode? If not I'm probably just gonna bail on this thread after having Viserion's death spoiled for me minutes before it happened last week.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
My predictions for deaths tonight are:

Daario Naharis - The show is all about bringing back characters we haven't seen in a bit, just to unceremoniously kill them off. Uncle Benjen, Tonks, etc. Daario will show up, lose his footing as he exits his ship, knock his head, and never wake up again.

Ghost - Take everything I mentioned above, and then remember we will almost assuredly have dragons vs dragons coming up. Sorry Ghost, but HBO needs that budget elsewhere.

Brienne of Tarth - Tormund has now publicly declared his love for her. Tormund survived death when he, let's be honest, should have died. Death won't be cheated so easily, so it will come after what he loves the most in the world. Sorry Brienne.

Arya Stark - She's one of my favourite characters, but the news of her public mass slaughter of Walder Frey and the men of family would have certainly gotten back to Braavos. The Faceless God wouldn't like a loose cannon running around using skills of his for personal gains. A clean up crew is most likely in route to Westeros to clean up their little experiment.

Bronn - He has fucked up. Instead of jumping ship when he should have, he came back to KL and did stuff behind Jaime's back that has now put him on Cersei's crosshairs. I expect Bronn to be executed by Cersei as a method of ensuring Jaime understood fully what "never betray me again" truly meant.

lol so is Cersei. Jon could lay a claim and fight over it. But he won't because he's a doofus.

I'm talking specifically about the Targaryen crown, not the Iron Throne. Robert Baratheon won the latter by right of conquest for himself and his heirs. Both Dany and Jon would need to do the same to take it back. But as far as the Targ crown goes, Dany already assumed the position of Queen when Jon joined the watch and Viserys died.

Einchy

Has anything been said about the streamers who skip ahead during the episode? If not I'm probably just gonna bail on this thread after having Viserion's death spoiled for me minutes before it happened last week.

Do people usually do that? I never post while the show is live so I dunno.

But if you're worried about that user doing the same, don't be, they got banned for it.

Thread moves at like 30 posts a minute when GOT starts running. There's just no way for ModBot to find the leakers.

He could claim, but Dany's more legitimate in the Targaryen succession.
So say if he knew his lineage I don't think he'll fight for it.
Especially since he's still all about the AOTD and rightfully so.
It's simple, in Targaryen succession the throne belongs to Dany.

Einchy

He could claim, but Dany's more legitimate in the Targaryen succession.
So say if he knew his lineage I don't think he'll fight for it.

Especially since he's still all about the AOTD and rightfully so.

In Targaryen succession, the throne is Dany's.

Yeah, I agree. Jon might not be Ned's real kid but he might as well be, he has no aspirations for the Throne.

Top Bottom