• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

Because maps are cool.

Map_Westeros_Political.gif

Also even a vague sense of geography makes things easier to follow.

Hopefully we see Dorne and High Garden this season.

Nice map. The world map is even nicer to see how far away Dany actually is. Bitch needs to put a step on it.

Also, its crazy how the first 3 seasons have pretty just taken place from Kings Landing and North. Theres basically a whole southern third of the 7 kingdoms that we know nothing about.

Philippo

Guys help me: i'm trying to convert the air time (9pm) into italian time zone (GMT+1), but America's got like 10 time zones and i don't know which one is the correct one?

Busaiku

I got spoiled on the Red Wedding since the first season, so now I'm really looking forward to some crazy surprises this season and beyond.

Season premiere is airing at 2am Sky Atlantic (UK) if anyone's interested. (will also be airing at 9pm the same channel if you can't stay up to watch the simulcast)

RedShift

Who the hell runs Dorne?

I don't remember this place at all.

The Martell family.

They've barely shown up, the only time they've played a part is when Tyrion shipped the Princess Myrcella off to them to forge an alliance (against Cersei's wishes) in Season 2.

Gigarator

This is on during Wrestlemania, just like last year it's conflicted with the season premiere. Oh well, I'll just have to guess what happened in the hour that I'll miss, no way I'm not watching the GoT tonight.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The Martell family.

They've barely shown up, the only time they've played a part is when Tyrion shipped the Princess Myrcella off to them to forge an alliance (against Cersei's wishes) in Season 2.

Ah okay then makes sense why I couldn't remember this place.

sangreal

The Martell family.

one thing I never understood about that storyline is if Tyrion was really going to ship her off to the Vale/Iron Islands if the spy turned out to be Little Finger/Varys. Or was it just coincidence that Pycell was the spy and he was always going to send her to Dorne

Who the hell runs Dorne?

I don't remember this place at all.

We also know that they are not fond of the Lannisters

Raynes

Is it possible to watch live if I'm in the UK? If so, how? Need GOT S04 injected into my blood stream ASAP.

This is on during Wrestlemania, just like last year it's conflicted with the season premiere. Oh well, I'll just have to guess what happened in the hour that I'll miss, no way I'm not watching the GoT tonight.

Both scripted drama's, except one is good.

I may actually stay up until 2am to watch this live. But work tomorrow will suck.

Dennis

Banned
I love how my Lannisters fucked up the Starks last season. Keep crying, Stark stans.

Hopefully this time the Lannisters kicks the shit out of Stannis.

Season 5 can then be the demise of the Tyrells.

Season 6 Dany goes down. Jorah can join the House of Lannister.

Gigarator

Both scripted drama's, except one is good.

I may actually stay up until 2am to watch this live. But work tomorrow will suck.

Facing the same situation. I've just had my head down for the last hour hoping to get a bit of sleep, but it's not worked. So now I'm facing the prospect of being up until 4am (WM & GoT) and going to work on 2 hours of sleep.

I will regret it, especially since I've got a dentist appointment right after work too.

Finished all of Season 3 last night in anticipation of the new season. Saw the Red Wedding for the first time and I'm absolutely crushed / sad / angry / indescribable. Somehow I managed to be completely spoiler free about the ending of S3 and I'm really glad I was.

Bring on season 4!

Kater

Banned
So I already started reading the story from where it left off at the finale of the third season (that's at around 3/4 of the third book) of the TV series and it's already way more entertaining than Book/Season 2. Can't wait to see more of the Martells.

Vashetti

Banned
Rewatching Season 3.

It's easily the best. So fucking polished. This show is just oozing with quality and perfection.

I got spoiled on the Red Wedding since the first season, so now I'm really looking forward to some crazy surprises this season and beyond.

Same here, a couple of months before the season even began. All I did was google
Rob Stark
and it auto-filled the rest.

Very excited for tonight knowing absolutely nothing and avoiding anything GoT related that isn't heavily moderated for spoilers.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Same here, a couple of months before the season even began. All I did was google
Rob Stark
and it auto-filled the rest.

Very excited for tonight knowing absolutely nothing and avoiding anything GoT related that isn't heavily moderated for spoilers.

Never google anything A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones related. No matter how careful you think you're being, you will be spoiled.

Pepiope

Never google anything A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones related. No matter how careful you think you're being, you will be spoiled.
I usually go to the Game of Thrones wiki. That seems to work, but I did find out something that I did not want to know accidentally by venturing away from that wiki and looking elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom