• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Good stuff, didn't feel rushed even though we had so many characters in there. I was so confused by the new Daario at first.

What's the new guys name? The prince? I have a feeling he's going to be an exciting addition.

Also, Daario...smooth.

Edit: Agreed ^^^ about the new Daario.

nice episode. arya is gangster as is the hound. i like the new guy who brings those roses to danny a lot more than the weird looking blonde from last season so good recast. john snow grew some balls and stop being such a bitch for once so it would be interesting to see where he goes. jamie is witty, i like it. who the hell is the new guy though, that badass lanistor killer, i missed the opening 15min

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Can someone post the preview for next week?

Also as we always say:

SPOILER TAG ALL DISCUSSION ABOUT THE PREVIEW

Red Comet

nice episode. arya is gangster as is the hound. i like the new guy who brings those roses to danny a lot more than the weird looking blonde from last season so good recast. john snow grew some balls and stop being such a bitch for once so it would be interesting to see where he goes. jamie is witty, i like it. who the hell is the new guy though, that badass lanistor killer, i missed the opening 15min

Oberyn Martell. He's a prince of Dorne and he's there for the royal wedding. He hates the Lannisters because Gregor Clegane killed his sister years ago, presumably under orders from Tywin.

Wait which one is Daario?

The one who gave flowers the Daeny.

Edit: Last season he was the one who chose the coin to kill her, but instead killed the two other guys and joined her. If that helps at all, lol. I can't remember their names.

TheContact

Can someone post the preview for next week?

Also as we always say:

SPOILER TAG ALL DISCUSSION ABOUT THE PREVIEW

The Lion and The Rose. Tyrion helps Jamie; Joffrey and Margaery host a breakfast; Stannis loses patience with Davos; Ramsey finds a purpose for his pet.

Oberyn Martell. He's a prince of Dorne and he's there for the royal wedding. He hates the Lannisters because Gregor Clegane killed his sister years ago, presumably under orders from Tywin.

oh ok thanks. im going to watch this episode again tomo that was amazing. hell yehhhh game of thrones baby!!!!!

Awww lame!!! The other guy had the Legolas vibe going on. I am disappoint.

Also how about the Dani scene with the
cgi dragons
lol

I agree, the other guy was better.

What was wrong with the scene? I thought it looked pretty good, when the dragon snapped back...That was exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom