• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepiope

Like, what was even Shae...

I'm speechless, and not in a good way. They're going to have to explain this, because no way does Tyrion breaking up with her justify a betrayal of this magnitude.
He did say she was just a whore, but I'm guessing Cersei had something to do with that.

rataven

How did Pycell get his hands on the necklace? Littlefinger had it last on his boat, where he smashed another stone in front of Sansa. Pycell knew exactly how the poison was delivered, so he must have been in on too, maybe?

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
He threw it into the dead fools boat, but that would be interesting. Granny Tyrell flexing her "influence" maybe? o_O

Doesn't it seem like we say this every week though? lol

But yeah, it was without question one of the best this season.

Ha true but seriously it all felt like meat on the main story lines that people care about the most. Theon, dragons, a brilliant scene with Tyrian, first time we've seen the Iron Bank I think. I'm even more satisfied than usual at least

KHarvey16

Like, what was even Shae...

I'm speechless, and not in a good way. They're going to have to explain this, because no way does Tyrion breaking up with her justify a betrayal of this magnitude.

I'd bet she was told that the only way he lives is if she crucifies him on the stand so he asks for mercy like Tywin laid out to Jaime.

How did Pycell get his hands on the necklace? Littlefinger had it last on his boat, where he smashed another stone in front of Sansa. Pycell knew exactly how the poison was delivered, so he must have been in on too, maybe?

Tossed it onto the boat with dead Dontos. Pycell did say he found it in a boat with the former fool

Macattk15

Preview discussion:
Since they showed The Mountain in the preview for next week ... I'm guessing that he will be Tyrion's fight in the Trial by Combat.

Doesn't that Oberyn guy want to kill The Mountain? Can Tyrion select one of the judges as his champion? Or can someone volunteer themself? I see Oberyn killing the Mountain.

He's gonna ask for Bronn and he's totally going to screw him over.

Without any context I really don't know if people will want to risk revealing that.

But, if you've seen the season preview before the first episode. Then...
there's a short clip of oberyn fighting someone, since it hasn't happened yet, I think he'll be one of the champions....But if Bronn fucks him over I'll rage, seems like only Jamie is last good person left in King's Landing, even though he started out as someone we all hated

Ploid 3.0

It looks like part of the plan for Littlefinger. He probably have spiders watching this trial and want the conflict and death to the Lannister family. Killing Tyrion also frees up Sansa for his stepson now (remember?).

How does Trial by Combat works again? Tyrion gets to pick a warrior and who gets to pick the other? What if Cersei picks Jamie and Tyrion picks Bronn? In any case, Tyrion is going scorched earth now. He's gonna bring the whole country to the ground.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
How does Trial by Combat works again? Tyrion gets to pick a warrior and who gets to pick the other? What if Cersei picks Jamie and Tyrion picks Bronn? In any case, Tyrion is going scorched earth now. He's gonna bring the whole country to the ground.

AHHH THEYRE BOTH GOING TO PICK JAMIE I BET!! Ahhhhhhh

I have a feeling he's gonna sell him out.

Jamie is gonna fight for Tyrion. Bronn for Team Liars.

NO if Bronn sold out id be so disappointed

He dropped it onto Sir Dontos dead body in the dinghy after he shot him.

TheContact

Preview discussion:
Since they showed The Mountain in the preview for next week ... I'm guessing that he will be Tyrion's fight in the Trial by Combat.

Doesn't that Oberyn guy want to kill The Mountain? Can Tyrion select one of the judges as his champion? Or can someone volunteer themself? I see Oberyn killing the Mountain.

Preview:
The mountain will probably fight for cercei. Jamie will probably fight for tyrion but Oberyn will probably help Jamie somehow

Damn, this was a good one.(Though tbh I think all of them have been great so far.)
Everything about that court scene was amazing, and really entertaining.
Also, I'm glad Daenerys was challenged on that crucifixion thing she had ordered. I kind of thought they'd just let that one slide. :p

Ploid 3.0

Cersei wouldn't pick Jamie because he's a damaged fighter in her eyes. No one thinks he can fight anymore. Tyrion knows he's been training undercover though. (Not a book spoiler or preview. Just figuring stuff out. I have not read this).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom