• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Complistic

T3ng16A.gif

I ask you. Does this look like an actor that knows the hour of his character's death is at hand? I think not. He's gotta be fine.

not actually a spoiler:
He's dooomed :(

J. Bravo

last weeks ending tho. just watched it. sat staring at the screen for a few minutes with my mouth hanging open.

can't wait for tonights ep.

RytGear

Fuck fuck, watched a youtube video completely unrelated to GOT and was looking down through the related videos on the side and some cuntnugget had commented two major spoilers and he had gotten just enough upvotes from other mean dicks that it appeared right at the top in my field of view. I hope they happen quickly so this does not loom over me for the too long...

pojut

Neo Member
Fuck fuck, watched a youtube video completely unrelated to GOT and was looking down through the related videos on the side and some cuntnugget had commented two major spoilers and he had gotten just enough upvotes from other mean dicks that it appeared right at the top in my field of view. I hope they happen quickly so this does not loom over me for the too long...

Yeah similar thing happened to me. someone posted a spoiler in a twitch.tv chat, but fortunately it was minor and happened in the next episode.

So IGN reported as officially that The Last Guardian was cancelled, which was categorically denined on twitter by VP of SCEA last night I believe. The Neil Druckmann (TLOU creative director from Naughty Dog) posted this

1402247542-4946117.png

Perfect timing considering GoT is today.

I did however get something big spoiled that I've been told is coming up in the next 2 episodes because it was on the back of one of the fucking books, which is straight ridiculous.

Man, you reminded me of the same spoiler I assume. One day during work I just went to the book section and saw that they had a book from the series and decided to just read the back because 'eh, why not?".

Why not indeed.

Soroc

I almost scrolled down to check if this is real from the comments. Luckily I realised in time what a spoiler infested minefield that could be.

Yeah I'm afraid to check. It may not be legitimate but it was an entertaining read and one I could see Martin write. LOL

solarus

I did however get something big spoiled that I've been told is coming up in the next 2 episodes because it was on the back of one of the fucking books, which is straight ridiculous.
Lmfao i got the exact same spoiler i think, i just casially glanced at the back of a dance with dragons, the first three words spoiled something huge from the third book. I'm guessing it should still happen this season...

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I love how the Unmarked thread is such a "do not enter" for me... I really want to click it and go in... I can't wait for this series to be over so I can go back to those threads and see how the discussions were. I don't know why, but I really want to go in there, probably because I can't.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I love how the Unmarked thread is such a "do not enter" for me... I really want to click it and go in... I can't wait for this series to be over so I can go back to those threads and see how the discussions were. I don't know why, but I really want to go in there, probably because I can't.

I don't know how many seasons are left before we get to where the books are, but that's probably gonna be another 2 years i assume... and that is IF GRRM doesn't release another book by then. I really want to read those threads too. :p

demolitio

Honest question, why do people liked Oberyn so much?

Have you seen Oberyn?

Seriously though, a man of conviction that will fearlessly call out his enemies in their own home and will do anything to avenge his sister's death. That alone makes him an honorable character in a show full of devious characters. I just tried not to get too attached since I had a feeling he was going to die after seeing his name in the credits as only a "Guest Star".

Braag

After the prison cell scene with Tyrion I started to really like him a lot. Which was obviously a huge mistake. Before that scene I kinda liked him and admired how fearless he was even though he was basically amidst his enemies.

a man of conviction that will fearlessly call out his enemies in their own home and will do anything to avenge his sister's death.

Yeah, basically this.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible

Anyone that actively fucks with the Lannisters, while being a generally likeable guy, is A-O-FUCKING-K in my humble opinion. Look at the swag this guy has. Accosts Lannisters in their own brothels, is the only person in all of Westeros to not give a single fuck about Tywin Lannister. How can you not fall in love with the Prince? He quite literally tags at my heartstrings.

For over three seasons, Lannister scum have walked around King's Landing without a single concern for their while being. Why would they? Their Lord ran the city with an iron fist, their troops were the muscle the crown used to enforce their laws, their thugs had everything on lockdown. Who would dare to harm a Lannister in the middle of the King's city, let alone in the confines of a Lannister brothel? First order of business for the Prince upon arriving at this shithole of a city? Make the Lannisters know that Oby is here, and he means to poke holes in all of them. Beautiful.

Look at these kiss asses. My man Oby just sits there as if some low level scrub, and not the most "powerful" man in Westeros, had just entered. Delicious.

When even your best mate refuses to stand by your side. Fret not, for the Prince of Swag has your back. When your sister is a wicked mean spirited bitch and says nasty things about you as a kid. Fear not, cause the Prince of Sensibility will tell that shitstain, "it's only a child."

Prince Oberyn Martell
“The flame that burns Twice as bright burns half as long.”
Season 4 Episode 1 - Season 4 Episode 8
RIP.

The Seven Heavens have a new angel to welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom