• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangreal

what a dick

asshole.png

so smug

Dang. Great episode. Where did Jon say he was going? I thought he was just on his was to see Mance? He's in chains, right?

I thought the arrow the giant shot hit Jon Snow and killes him. I was shocked for a few minutes.

Side note : Sam is unstoppable.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Dang. Great episode. Where did Jon say he was going? I thought he was just on his was to see Mance? He's in chains, right?

I thought the arrow the giant shot hit Jon Snow and killes him. I was shocked for a few minutes.

Side note : Sam is unstoppable.

No, Manse is still north of the wall. The dude in chains was just a chieftan or something.

sangreal

he went to go meet/kill Mance. He wasn't in chains

e: oh you meant the guy Jon chained up -- that's not mance, though he has gotten way more screen time than mance

yup, me too

JJP12

This is my favorite episode 9 yet! I was always most interested in the stuff going on at the wall/beyond the wall. It's going to be real disappointing going from all this intense action back to kings landing stuff.

Man, what a great episode. Intense all the way through. I was pretty much on the edge of my seat throughout the entire thing.

Feels somewhat surreal that the season finale is next week (it goes by so fast) but I can't wait to see how they tidy things up going into season 5. The ensuing year long wait is going to be very painful to say the least.

JoeBoy101

Gained a lot of respect for alliser. He's a total badass.

This. Dude acted like such a douchebag, but that one minor speech to Jon and his subsequent actions really fleshed him out tremendously.

Though I was confused, did Alliser die in that fight. I saw Tormund wounded him. Was he carried off by Crows?

Damn that was a short episode. Pretty awesome though. Dat ice scythe was pretty fantastic.

I'm pretty sure Snow is testing his plot armor at this point. Going to see Mance? pretty stupid. Going to see Mance without your sword or dire world? really stupid.

They need reinforcements asap

Don't worry, I'm sure Stannis will show soon.

This. Dude acted like such a douchebag, but that one minor speech to Jon and his subsequent actions really fleshed him out tremendously.

Though I was confused, did Alliser die in that fight. I saw Tormund wounded him. Was he carried off by Crows?

I doesn't seem like he did, looked like he got a blade across/through the leg and then shoved over the edge of the railing. Hopefully not, because as others have said, there's sudden respect for him unlike that bald dude who I dislike even more now. Whatever his name is, can someone remind me? Afraid to try to google it.

ReiGun

Kid got his revenge on the person who killed his family but Oberyn didn't lol

Cause unlike Oberyn, the kid wasn't trying to style on 'em. Went right for the kill.

Also, the comic fan in me had to chuckle at the kid's name being Ollie. Shout outs to Green Arrow.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Epic ep. Love it. Don't care what anyone says, J Snow is gangsta as fuck. I cheered when he owned that gross bald dude with the hammer.

I'll miss Ygritte but kinda saw that coming. Oh well.

Lots to cover in the final ep. It's gonna be crazy.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I doesn't seem like he did, looked like he got a blade across/through the leg and then shoved over the edge of the railing. Hopefully not, because as others have said, there's sudden respect for him unlike that bald dude who I dislike even more now. Whatever his name is, can someone remind me? Afraid to try to google it.
I think he's Janos Slynt

It looked like he was just wounded pretty badly.

TheContact

Oh my.
This episode....
So intense. Heart was racing for most of the episode. Lol at Ygrittes last words, sad to see her go. Jon really stepped up big time here. Those giants were freaken bad ass. I love how the general guy got pissed when his captain or whatever got a spear through him. Also the giant shooting the arrow and killing that poor guy lol. Sad to see the tunnel group get killed too but at least they got that giant.

Shit only one more episode. Don't know if it can top tonight's tho, this was one of the best if not the best episode

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
So the cannibals, is their main importance just that they're crazy brutal? For some reason I was thinking Mance was one of them, I forgot when we'd seen him.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Allister was clearly meant to survive. That's why he was shown being whisked away by his men, rather than being brutally killed, in GOT tradition.

NimbusD

Man that one long tracking shot was sick

RIGHT?

I was watching on HBO Go and rewound about 5 times to watch it and imagining all of the awesome choreography that had to go into that.

Seriously this episode was such an amazing episode. Fucking amazing music, fight choreography, good use of minimal dialogue. I actually felt for almost everyone, even the people who have been dicks(allister) all season (except the kingsguard guy, fuck him).

Man, I might watch this again tonight before going to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom