• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, she's a gorgeous girl-

Sophie-Turner-Glastonbury-2014.jpg

dem thighs

So I watched season 3 episode 1 where Tywin is being.. like Tywin to Tyrion as my sister is finally catching up to the series. She says oh wow, I really hope if anyone kills him, it's Tyrion. :D I responded to her the same way I do every time she ever makes a predictions, right or wrong. She said the craziest/shocking thing that she's seen from the first two seasons was Jacken Hagar changing faces.

What is annoying however is that several people have told her to "wait for the Red Wedding". I gave a her a small spoiler at the end of season 2 of the last two episodes telling her that there are three weddings and after the weddings, there's a certain event that happens. Some sort of a red herring, I just hope some cunt doesn't ruin it for her before she finally catches up to it. Maybe there will be a moron out there that tells her to wait for episode 9, as she's already looking for episode titles named Red Wedding. :|

If you can't tell, I really hate people who spoil things.

E92 M3

I can't be the only crazy that doesn't like seeing the pictures of actors being normal, right? It takes me out of the show lol.

Also don't like behind the scenes.

How the fuck does Emilia have a better chance than Sophie or Natalia at getting nominated, both schooled her and it wasn't even close this year. Dragons are cool, shitty skewed system for the win!!

Is this real? I can't tell if George is actually impressed or completely ridiculing Stan, since the part with the President taking his daughter to bed being more important than saving the world gives me the idea that it's the latter.

I don't have this problem. I can separate the real from the fantasy.

Can't let this slide, Bayonetta is perfffff.

You, Ser, have insulted the honour of the rightful Queen of Westeros, darkSansa Stark

I bite my thumb at ye, Ser. I do so. Ser.

Also, ......;__; how many weeks is left in this waiting limbo? ;___;

And, Lena Headey is gorgeous like whoa <3

The latter. Thats old as fuck and he sent that as a kid.
That's absolutely hysterical that he ripped Stan Lee apart as a kid. That plot point sounds ridiculous, but it makes it that much more hilarious that he realized that as a child. Bravo GRRIM, bravo.

the doctor is on the right.

neither dinklage or clarke deserve to be nominated (not even taking into account better actors from other programs) over other people in the show. it's just due to campaigning and politics i imagine.
Dinklage is easily one of the best actors in the show, and he had his best season this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom