• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showaddy

Seems like the new guy that's been cast is/was dating Sophie Turner:

gY6Ng4F.png

http://instagram.com/p/hWN4gWEVgv/

If you folks would like to discuss moderation, feel free to send me or another moderator a PM. You can also email support@neogaf.com. Please don't complain about it in the thread as that's both disruptive and bannable. Thank you.

How much time has passed since the first episode and the season 4 finale ? I wish the show would let viewers know more clearly.

Somewhere between 2 and half to 3 years.

Season 1 starts with Dany just meeting Drogo, and ends where her pregnant and almost ready to give birth, so you figure that's close to a year.

Jaime mentions he was a prisoner for a year. So Season 2 is like a year also.

Season 3 ends with Talisa pregnant but not showing yet, so it's probably not longer than 5 to 6 month from when they get married at the end of season 2.

Season 4 is hard to say but it's probably less than season 3.

Fuck that one who just said "Hodor!" to George.

So cringeworthy and just ugh, brought the awkwardness up by 500%.
yeah, this.
In fact, it's the worth panel i've ever seen.

Between the overplayed jokes ("hodor lolol". "hey, people are gonna get killed amirite hahahoho." Dude we're in 2014 stop this shit), the fucking questions about the show catching up with the books (come on, those people have ever watch a panel or interview? this has been asked a thousand times! GRRM is fed up with that shit.), questions with books spoilers (ferguson tells the audience to not ask stuff like that ffs, but nah, let's ask anyway brah), the morons with their phones, the cosplayer...

Oh and Ferguson is the worst host ever.

Season 1 starts with Dany just meeting Drogo, and ends where her pregnant and almost ready to give birth, so you figure that's close to a year.

Season 3 ends with Talisa pregnant but not showing yet, so it's probably not longer than 5 to 6 month from when they get married at the end of season 2.

That's right. Though I will say that Talisa was very pregnant when she was stabbed to death in season 3. She was at least eight months pregnant, I'd say.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member

Sansa says she's 13 when talking to Cersei in the very first episode and tells Tyrion she's 14 the night of their wedding, so that's somewhere between one and two years elapsed from the time the series starts (assuming there's a month or two of travel for the royal party to get to Winterfell in the first ep) to mid/late series 3.

Volimar

Thought some of you might like today's qwertee.com shirt.

48496.jpg

You know, I never cared much about Jon Snow's true parentage. But all this between season speculation has caught my interest.

Anton668

George R.R. Martin Pulling Back From Game of Thrones Season Five

to work on book six....

author George R.R. Martin is also plugging along on the much-anticipated sixth book in the saga, The Winds of Winter. However, it appears that progress has been slow, since Martin puts in a lot of work on the show (and doesn't write when he's traveling). Something's gotta give, and Martin's plan to manage his time is to put less work into season five of Game of Thrones.

Additionally, Martin won't be penning an episode in the next wave as he has in seasons past, "once again because I have this book to finish."

Vashetti

Banned

Yeah, I don't want to veer too much into book discussion because of the thread rules, but I've heard in Season 4 that we caught up with certain characters to the point where they have little to no more material left in the already released books.

Going forward, even book readers are going to get spoiled on certain things.

The show is not going to slow down or stop for George to keep up. Seems he's finally realised that.

DanSaxon

Yeah, I don't want to veer too much into book discussion because of the thread rules, but I've heard in Season 4 that we caught up with certain characters to the point where they have little to no more material left in the already released books.

Going forward, even book readers are going to get spoiled on certain things.

The show is not going to slow down or stop for George to keep up. Seems he's finally realised that.

Yeah I've been told that as well.

TCRS

Banned
Folks, just one more reminder that there's no book discussion allowed in this thread. Thank you.

have pictures of the prince instead:

Samuel L. Jackson ‏@SamuelLJackson Jul 25

The Prince of Dorne is Alive! I told him he shouldn't have been monologueing, but killing!! Really great guy! http://campl.us/rrKl

1749.1ad2deef3f657e6de5a83a921bcaf962.jpg

So this just happened at the #gameofthrones beer launch party. #pedropascal posing with my #moonstick from #sailormoon

qqPwi5S.png

kingkitty

with today's events concerning a marvel character, are we still safe in our game of thrones gaf bubble? Meh probably.

What will be fun is when the new game of thrones book comes out...and by fun I mean frustrating. I'll just have to turn off the internet for a month.

Snape kills Dumbledore never forget.

Vashetti

Banned
with today's events concerning a marvel character, are we still safe in our game of thrones gaf bubble? Meh probably.

What will be fun is when the new game of thrones book comes out...and by fun I mean frustrating. I'll just have to turn off the internet for a month.

Snape kills Dumbledore never forget.

WTF man

kidding

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
I just watched the new cast members video. What kind of name is "Nell Tiger Free"? Were her parents hippies? Like Soleil Moon Frey.

Also, there need to be more than just 2 minutes of bloopers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom