• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 5 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griss

Damn, this has been a slow season so far. Need something to happen, stat. I understand why it's necessary, though.

I've stopped reading anything related to GoT other than this thread. One big problem now is that recommended GoT videos (theories) have started to turn into spoilers...

Pretty sure we're nearly out of spoiler territory altogether. People keep saying we're moving beyond the books, you know? Might be done with the books by the end of this season, but I don't know.

EDIT: Sansa looked crazy like her in-show mother there. Amazing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yall some combative motherfuckers. Let Arya learn. She should keep her mouth shut and learn.

Griss

Damn, Jon undercutting his enemy in Aliser with kindness. Very clever.

Oh shit, and now he's going HAM on Janos. Fuck yeah Jon!

Griss

Welp, there it is. Born leader. Contrast with Daenerys last week couldn't be greater. Knows his subjects / when and how to implement the law. Him making Aliser first ranger before going after Janos was a masterstroke.

He cuts a head off better than Theon does.

Also intentional contrast, surely. One is ludicrously weak, the other strong.

Jon being a boss and cutting Slint's head is the best moment of season 3 so far. Can't believe the Wall is the most interesting thing of season 5 so far. Something I never would have imagined in the first 4 seasons unless the WWs were to be there.

Yeah, this seems to be an important character moment for Jon Snow. He show where to be compassionate and where to be strong. YES!!

Also, what is Cersei scheming? >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom