• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 5 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

That was a great scene, and Sansa played it well. Sis, I know how you feel, but parlay this into a future opportunity to enact sweet revenge, gurl.

Ploid 3.0

Game of Thrones: Poor Sansa.

Ramsey however, is living the life. Not a bastard anyomore, going to marry a beautiful Princess. Heck Yes, Go Ramsey.

This isn't good for Ramsey in that he'd be tied to one woman, though sure he will be able to still sleep around, but he was a free dude to do what he wanted. Ramsey doesn't seem like a family man.

This isn't good for Ramsey in that he'd be tied to one woman, though sure he will be able to still sleep around, but he was a free dude to do what he wanted. Ramsey doesn't seem like a family man.

I don't think he'll find a girl finer by Sansa. A beautiful young virgin, the last Stark. He won the Jackpot!!

Edit: Thinking about it, Ramsey is still a young man, I bet Sansa can manipulate him into doing what she wants eventually. Once she start finally playing the game.

Wouldn't most of the North see a marriage to a Bolton as an act of treason? I don't see them falling in line.

They will probably be so happy for a Stark to comeback to Winterfell that they wouldn't care. Also Podrik is going to be trained I guess. Anyway Sansa x Ramsey. I expect fan art.

Kusagari

Do people seriously think Littlefinger will let Ramsey have Sansa to himself?

He's definitely planning a way to off him after the fact.

I'm just so happy for my boy Ramsey. I joked that he needs to be sitting on the Iron Throne, but fuck I didn't expect him to become King (well warden) of the North someday LOL.

Boltons are fucked though, Stannis Army will decimate in seconds..

royalan

I'm surprised. The Arya I thought I knew would have started swinging on that girl after the first swat.

You need additional training, Arya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom