• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 5 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mountain's gonna jump through the roof sometime soon.

Griss

I'm loving Jon Snewwwwwww

Jon is out there looking like a boss. Can't believe hes gone from one of the most boring characters to one of my favorites.

same, I didn't really care for him in the past seasons. But episode 1 and now this? loving this guy

Reading these three comments in a row it struck me like a ton of bricks - Jon's gonna die this season, isn't he? Episode 9 or 10, he's toast. There's only one reason they build up characters in this show :(

Also, Ramsay really puts on a good act when he needs to.

Ramsay that's like the emptiest promise I've ever heard. He'd be chasing after her with dogs the first chance he gets.
Also intentional contrast, surely. One is ludicrously weak, the other strong.
Theon never had his head or confidence together. In that scene he couldn't even chop a watermelon in one slice, weak ass fool.

phalestine

aka iby.h
Reading these three comments in a row it struck me like a ton of bricks - Jon's gonna die this season, isn't he? Episode 9 or 10, he's toast. There's only one reason they build up characters in this show :(

Don't say that :(

Nooo, noooooo!!

Kimaka

Yeah, he knows how to behave in front of important people. I think he might leave Sansa alone for a while since he has more toys to play with than Joffrey did. His dad would be pissed too if he ever hurt Sansa.

Griss

poor attempt at a cliffhanger. everyone knows who the queen of jorah's heart is

Exactly. So he's going to Dany, just a different way. Shite cliffhanger.

Jorah will show up 'I brought you a Lannister' and Varys will be there already, saying 'Actually it was me, as I just told you.' And Jorah fails again.

Exactly. So he's going to Dany, just a different way. Shite cliffhanger.

Jorah will show up 'I brought you a Lannister' and Varys will be there already, saying 'Actually it was me, as I just told you.' And Jorah fails again.
Mr. Mormont obviously isn't in the best state of mind. Clearly he wasn't thinking of the ramifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom