• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 5 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiibomb

I know it's kinda sad that may be next season will go beyond the released books, but something I love about it is that we could potentially kiss goodbye to these stupid spoilers..

that is, of course, if there's no leak of episodes

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I'm pretty sure Sansa will get revenge for the Stark's this season.

I doubt they would put Sansa in yet another abusive relationship and have her being a whipping post, especially with how her character has changed.

It's gonna be amazing, I just know it.

Or... she'll just get tortured/tormented once again, but this time with Ramsay. All while forcing Theon/Reek to watch. Maybe this will be the last straw for him to finally wake up and backstab Ramsay in the back while he least expect it.

wiibomb

Or... she'll just get tortured/tormented once again, but this time with Ramsay. All while forcing Theon/Reek to watch. Maybe this will be the last straw for him to finally wake up and backstab Ramsay in the back while he least expect it.

so ironic... poor sansa goes from one monster to another... may be Ramsay will be a little more condescending than Joffrey since Ramsay actually cares for others opinions (specifically his father)

Nekofrog

Banned
You didn't see him going to town on that giants bone in the first scene in EP 1?

Final episode of the season, all hell will break loose at the Wall, and when it's all over, it pans to the burning wreckage of the wall where we will see Ghost, chewing on the same bone, pause to look up as if to say "oh crap, I was in the zone. What did I miss?"

void666

Banned
I don't believe the writers will make sansa suffer, be raped, whatever. I think it'll be the other way around. Ramsay is fucked.

Yeah, I don't think I'll ever like another character as much as Oberyn. He was the right character in the right place at the right time... too bad he had to go and ruin everything.

YEAH

ugh i wants the mountain to reap a particularly satisfying comeuppance for his part in oberyn's fate

GRAAAAAAARRRRR

:< why isn't his bro more like him thouuuuggghhh~

void666

Banned
The brunette Ramsay had relations with also seems to still be in the picture......
Maybe she try's to attack Sansa?

That's what i'm guessing.

Sansa is a high born beautiful young lady. More than a bastard like ramsay would ever dream of.
I think he will fall for her. The brunette will antagonize sansa. And ramsay will take action and get rid of the brunette. Asserting sansa's total domination over him.

tumblr_n5tnac7kwl1rim2nuo5_250.gif

^

Noooooooooooo

OH THE MEMORIES OF THAT FIGHT ;____;

now i have to rewatch whole of last season just to fall all over again for Oberyn

gosh that council meeting where he was so #2cool2care at Tywin's face .......... XD

i miss him ;___;

Really annoying that we only got a season out of him, he could carry the show in my opinion.

But I suppose that's something that makes this show so great, instead of being stuck with the same characters throughout the whole thing, we get bursts of great diverse characters.

UrokeJoe

Yeah, I don't think I'll ever like another character as much as Oberyn. He was the right character in the right place at the right time... too bad he had to go and ruin everything.

Yep. Him and coming around to understanding The Hounds cruel ways in the world left me fucking chaotic.

Nameless

Oberyn was cool and all but I don't miss him; Ellaria's already filled that 'vengeance fueled character with an incredible accent' void. I do miss Tywin and The Hound, so was it great to see their characters live on through Cersei's maneuvering and Arya's foul mouth, respectively. "CUNT!"

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Yeah, I liked Oberyn. But his death was glorious so it had to happen. Plus we have Bashir now. I hope he does something good.

And I really like the kid with Jon Snow. Even though he killed my favorite ginger minge, he won me back with the look on his face when he handed Jon the sword.

No Ygrittes.

Final episode of the season, all hell will break loose at the Wall, and when it's all over, it pans to the burning wreckage of the wall where we will see Ghost, chewing on the same bone, pause to look up as if to say "oh crap, I was in the zone. What did I miss?"

You post text in full spoiler in a "NO BOOK SPOILER" thread.

Ain't no way I'm reading that.

Yeah, I liked Oberyn. But his death was glorious so it had to happen. Plus we have Bashir now. I hope he does something good.

And I really like the kid with Jon Snow. Even though he killed my favorite ginger minge, he won me back with the look on his face when he handed Jon the sword.

No Ygrittes.

It really was. That fight. That arrogance. That hope that he would really win.

and then that headcrunch as if it was just a ripe grape being popped into a mess

x____x

Who's the kid that Jon made his new attendant? I feel like I should know who he is.

If you need a bit more back story to that. The wildlings killed everyone in his village, Ygritte killed his father and the wildlings let him go so he can run and warn the Night's Watch that they're coming.

Roose Bolton is a scumbag, but I kind of like him.
How can you like a man who stabbed King of the North in the chest :(

Also I found it dumb that Roose is being shown as more mature than his bastard son Ramsay, advising him not to skin everyone. Dude, your banner has a guy being skinned. Felt kind forced.

Anjelus_

How can you like a man who stabbed King of the North in the chest :(

Also I found it dumb that Roose is being shown as more mature than his bastard son Ramsay, advising him not to skin everyone. Dude, your banner has a guy being skinned. Felt kind forced.

It's his family dynasty's banner though, it's not like he's going to change it. He IS smarter and more mature than Ramsay.

kyser73

You know, for someone so clever Tyrion was being awfully conspicuous in the brothel. He says the line about being well known for paying his debts and then seems to look over at Jorah.

That was Ramsay's psycho girlfriend that was giving Sansa the dirty look.

TBF though, sister & girlfriend can easily be interchangeable in this show.

Whitelines

Neo Member
I don't think Ramsay will torture or harm Sansa in any way, the bolton way seems to be torture your enemies and flay them and whatnot, but not your friend/wives/lovers

Kinyou

I wonder where the whole Arya story is going. Are we just going to watch her train now? How long is that going to take? I feel like a timeskip would really make sense here but it would mess up the other story lines. Especially because Winter is right around the corner.

I wonder where the whole Arya story is going. Are we just going to watch her train now? How long is that going to take? I feel like a timeskip would really make sense here but it would mess up the other story lines. Especially because Winter is right around the corner.

Yeah, I was thinking of the very same thing during the last episode. I don't know how the training will work, and I'm also not sure how their magic work. Can you change face into an older person?

Siegcram

A real life timeskip would be in order since Maisie Williams refuses to age.

Otherwise I think it's safe to say we'll see her and Jaqen Miyagi not doing much for a while. Which I'm totally down with.

Khaz

Yeah, I was thinking of the very same thing during the last episode. I don't know how the training will work, and I'm also not sure how their magic work. Can you change face into an older person?

I'm guessing
prosthetics made from the face of recently deceased people. Apart from a "clever" camera trick, Jaqen is always shown touching his face when transitioning. And he always transition to the same face, so we can assume that it's his real face, and the prisoner face and the grumpy old guy face were decoys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom