• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 5 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhaegar: Jesus crossed with Paul McCartney apparently.

tumblr_m4g7kt73oI1qaf389.png

Well, his hair matches the character.

Griss

Man that fight scene was weak. I don't believe Barristan is dead, either. Would like if he was though, as he's a bit of a Mary Sue at this stage, and it would open up a job opportunity for Jorah, who is awesome.

That's right, Jorah > Barristan.

We'll see, anyway. Mixed episode for me. Stannis and Snow scenes were awesome, rest was really... eh.

Dany taking L after L. Christ

Hundreds of them at this stage. Shit queen. Jorah should lead.

Lucario

No shit, Grey Worm is the only one kicking ass and an old man did more damage than the rest of them who have been trained since birth to be war machines. 3

Made no goddamn sense. Unless the Sons of the Harpy are a way bigger force than shown onscreen, I have no idea how untrained shitheads could mow down unsullied like that.

Griss

have you seen tommen?

Tommen has an excuse, he's like 14-15 in-show, and never properly groomed to lead as he's the youngest brother. He's also being undermined from all angles and has no council.

Dany has no such issues, but makes mistake after mistake.

Made no goddamn sense. Unless the Sons of the Harpy are a way bigger force than shown onscreen, I have no idea how untrained shitheads could mow down unsullied like that.

I didn't get that either. Unsullied have been supersoldiers until now. What happened?

It's a 50 minute tv show. They can't show the unsullied kicking ass for 20 minutes against a hundred harpies.

On Demand

Banned
Damn, I caught the beginning of the preview for the next episode. Previews are so dumb. Who wants to know what happens next before watching it?

Oh well.

Man that fight scene was weak. I don't believe Barristan is dead, either. Would like if he was though, as he's a bit of a Mary Sue at this stage, and it would open up a job opportunity for Jorah, who is awesome.

That's right, Jorah > Barristan.

I'm okay with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom