• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 5 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griss

Littlefinger genuinely loves this girl, I'm almost sure of it. As much as he CAN love, anyway.

I guess he doesn't mind the thought of someone else in bed with her though, lol

Kimaka

Sansa manipulate Ramsey and make him hers? I'm not sure if Littlefinger is actually blind to what Ramsey is or is playing games.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
That silence and that look when she said she was kidnapped and raped spoke volumes.

MGS3-Snake-Eats-Snake.jpg

Griss

So Jon Snow is really a targarian and a product of sorta incest. So he is going to marry mother of dragons and make retard babies eh.

What is the evidence for this? Like seriously, what evidence?

Sounds like a fan theory to me. Nothing from the show could lead you to that conclusion.

Limit

Is Sansa falling for little finger too? Or is it just that she thinks he is the only person in the world left who actually cares in some capacity for her so she doesn't mind? Probably, hopefully, the latter. And I still don't think little finger's concern for sansa is genuine. He is playing that long con.

No last week they were clearly welcomed to winterfell and said it multiple times. The Boltons have been in winterfell for a while. Sansa was talking to the Boltons last week.
Yes but there was no transition from Calin to Winterfell

If you weren't paying that much attention you'd think she's in Calin.

Griss

That sand snakes scene was garbage. Hope they're not major characters. They're like cartoon characters. Poor performances too. Jesus, from Oberyn to these clowns?

Kimaka

Tyrion bringing those sweet burns.

Off Jorah please. He needs a mercy kill.

That sand snakes scene was garbage. Hope they're not major characters. They're like cartoon characters. Poor performances too. Jesus, from Oberyn to these clowns?

They really diminished my excitement for Dorne. I hope this plotline ends quickly if it is just going to be them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom