• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones - Season 2 - George RR Martin's Song of Ice and Fire - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
ic08q.gif

stolen from the funny pics thread

This is the best Deal With It gif in the history of the meme.

LordCanti

So excited to see (ACOK)
the Shadow Baby officially cause the shit to hit the fan, and the Fist. If the house of the undying is this week, that's an added bonus.

Oh shit! Tell me if I've just been living in the dark, and this is common knowledge, but there is a shot of Robert's Stag helmet in season 1.
Staghelm.png

That is a super cool touch to have that in there.

Oh shit! Tell if if I've just been living in the dark, and this is common knowledge, but there is a shot of Robert's Stag helmet in season 1.
[IG]http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab63/Steelyuhas/Staghelm.png[/IMG]
That is a super cool touch to have that in there.

Those antlers are so weakass though. He should have a freaking 20+ point rack that's 4 feet wide. Not to go all books on this, but Ned describes robert as looking like some sort of mythological god with his armor and that helm on. Not like bambi's mom.

Wait... ASOS
Did she name Tickler? does that mean we don't get the super awesome Arya scene in the next season? Major disappointment for me...

Famassu

Wait... ASOS
Did she name Tickler? does that mean we don't get the super awesome Arya scene in the next season? Major disappointment for me...
[series]
I'm pretty sure that since they've gone through the effort of casting Tickler, they'll make whatever happen to him that happens in the books.

Pollux

Yeh more content skipped

Well they have to skip something, and it must not be vitally important otherwise Martin wouldn't have OKed the cut. He also told them how everything is supposed to end, so they wouldn't cut something that would make the ending nonsensical.

Amir0x

Banned
This episode was too fragmented to be coherent. This is one of those episodes that would be best viewed in a back-to-back viewing when the Blu-Ray comes out, as a stand alone it was really disjointed and with no consistent thematic.

Love Arya scenes, but fuck @ The Ticker wtf. Also love Brienne/Cat scene. Also lol @ that being the time they use the CG for dragons. Would have been better spent at the doors of Qarth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom