• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom Opening Night |OT| Dorito Pope Dreams of Next Gen

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm getting some creepy "Hall of Presidents" vibe here

Geki-D

Banned
Can't get over the Saturday morning cartoon voice acting in Cold War. Really behind the curb, MW was way better in that regard.

Virex

Banned
Is piranha bytes in attendance? I hope so, Elex was a phenomenal game.
PB got bought by THQ Nordic. I could be wrong but they aren't attending gamescon. Elex 2 announcement is just wishful thinking. Elex 2 would be rather nice to play right now.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I’m not getting NieR Replicant... am I?
tenor.gif

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Dragon age!

3 strikes and your out, last chance guys

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Awesome, Dragon Age

jshackles

Looks super early

"The people in charge don't deal with the issues"

Says the mincer with a flash of blue hair.

My big problem with modern day RPG's is that you're always meant to be the good guy. What happened to the days of KOTOR, where you could be just a dick sith and murder the jedi?

jshackles

Unexpected BttF

Top Bottom