• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom Opening Night |OT| Dorito Pope Dreams of Next Gen

Droxcy

Hopefully we get a Single Player mission of Black Ops & looking foward to more gameplay of Mafia: Definitive Edition & Fall Guys Season 2

supernova8

Banned
Am I the only one who finds it annoying that the stream 'comes on' and then it has another 15 minute countdown and then Geoff Keighley talks nonsense for another 15 minutes before actually showing anything. He does it every single time. Prick.

Ar¢tos

2h?
angtft.jpg

I'm not gonna waste my time to, most likely, be disappointed.
I'll let you guys watch it and make threads with trailers for each game so I can pick what I want to watch.

Geoff looking like he's got skincancer. Spotty facial deformaties that even makeup cannot hide.

Praying for you, Geoff. Skin cancer is no joke.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Jurassic Park 2 leak was wrong but only kinda

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
more than 35 games!

T-Cake

I haven't played Call of Duty since the OG Modern Warfare. I keep meaning to do a marathon session of all of them one day. Cost me an arm and a leg though with Activision's absurd pricing.

Top Bottom