• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamespot Halo 2 Review Score Leaked!? Popcorn Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bog

Junior Ace
ced said:
I mean GS gives the original a 9.7, and from all accounts Halo 2 is leaps and bounds better. The only complaint Ive seen is the texture pop in, and a cliffhanger ending.

Hey thanks, dumbfuck.

ManaByte

Gold Member
OH MY GOD. Ban that fucktard NOW. I didn't see that when I was first scanning the thread. Now I'm pissed that someone kind of ruined the ending with an unmasked spoiler.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Optimistic said:
OH NOES STOP THE PRESSES YOU KNOW HALO 2 HAS AN ENDING!!! How can you go on living?

We didn't know in what manner it ended until he posted the unmasked spoiler.

Joe

metdroid said:
Christ Halo fanboys are sensitive. OMG the story is the most important part!#%#
Read a book.
and you're sensitive about sensitive "fanboys". hypocrite.

ManaByte said:
We didn't know in what manner it ended until he posted the unmasked spoiler.

Well shit man, no shit, but there are only two ways it could possibly end anyway. Either everything would be wrapped up in a neat little package, or it'd be a cliffhanger. Christ, get a grip man.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
cliffhanger ending? what the fuck, dont even worry people thats not true.

What really happens (DONT READ MASSIVE SPOILER)

Shhhhhhhhhhhh, lets give the few that dont know for sure what a giant liar i am a tiny little bit of a supprise when they finish the game, eh?

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Society said:
FFVII joke, relax.
Speaking of which, when the automatic call comes from Gamestop when you reserve games it says " Hi, This is Aeris from gamestop..." =/

I hope its not a joke, if it is its a bad one.

Matlock

Banned
ManaByte said:
OH MY GOD. Ban that fucktard NOW. I didn't see that when I was first scanning the thread. Now I'm pissed that someone kind of ruined the ending with an unmasked spoiler.

Master Chief wins!

duckroll

Ghost said:
cliffhanger ending? what the fuck, dont even worry people thats not true.

What really happens (DONT READ MASSIVE SPOILER)

Shhhhhhhhhhhh, lets give the few that dont know for sure what a giant liar i am a tiny little bit of a supprise when they finish the game, eh?

Well I can see how some people consider that a cliffhanger...

After all
hahahahaha let's see how long we can keep this going. After all if they highlight this, they automatically lose all right to complain or whine about not wanting to know spoilers.

But yeah, I really don't see the big deal anyway, it seems a pretty solid conclusion. Except for that
more bait for the dummies!
part.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
The planet blows up in the end and a'la Super Metroid you see a ship escape. Did Master Chief make it or not? Was he on that ship? *Shrug* CLIFFHANGER BABY! SPOILARZ!

:eek:

While we're on the topic of story, I'm getting Halo 2, but I've never played Halo and know nothing about the story. Will I be lost? Is there anywhere I can go to read a general background story without spoiling it for me, in case I play it in the future?

Kon Tiki

Banned
AlphaSnake said:
The planet blows up in the end and a'la Super Metroid you see a ship escape. Did Master Chief make it or not? Was he on that ship? *Shrug* CLIFFHANGER BABY! SPOILARZ!

:eek:

you were not supposed to say the REAL ending

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
Mega Man's Electric Sheep said:
While we're on the topic of story, I'm getting Halo 2, but I've never played Halo and know nothing about the story. Will I be lost? Is there anywhere I can go to read a general background story without spoiling it for me, in case I play it in the future?

Just pick up a cheap copy of Halo, you could finish it in two days before playing Halo 2.

Do The Mario said:
Just pick up a cheap copy of Halo, you could finish it in two days before playing Halo 2.

Um, there are no cheap copies of Halo around here. The cheapest I've seen it for is 44.99 canadian (used), and I'm not paying that. Plus, no time. I gotta finish San Andreas before Halo 2 is out! :)

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Mega Man's Electric Sheep said:
Um, there are no cheap copies of Halo around here. The cheapest I've seen it for is 44.99 canadian (used), and I'm not paying that. Plus, no time. I gotta finish San Andreas before Halo 2 is out! :)
You can see read the whole script of the game on gamefaqs.

Blimblim said:
You can see read the whole script of the game on gamefaqs.

Thanks, but I was hoping for something more along the lines of a general description of the world and characters, to leave the actual details of the plot for me to discover when I get around to playing it.

IJoel

I have to wonder what the fuck compels people to spoil a game for others and try to ruin their experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom