• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

That app is a Viacom product. Now that we've moved off their system onto Defy's, there's no way to update it anymore, and it will likely stop working soon. I know that kind of sucks for now, but it's going to be so much better in the long run.

As someone else mentioned, the YouTube channels will be your best option, although I've played videos from the new site in Safari as well without issue.

Subscribe to them on YouTube?

Thanks dudes, I'm an idiot. I didn't even think about Youtube lol

GT will be my first and probably only channel ill subscribe too.

I take it you update that daily?

Burt

Huber suggesting The New World, his tastes in movies redeemed.
More importantly, I bought The Evil Within yesterday because of how crazy he is about it.

Huber hype confirmed truest hype. I don't even like Resident Evil games that much and I still love it.

Deadman

I liked the episode.

Are people mean about Ian's hair? Its fabulous.

Also this episode helped solve who the masked wrestler is from huber hype
Brad. Shoes are the same.

Burt

Going through ManUps now. Seems like things are pretty good despite the lack of prep (and Elyse). I'm perfectly fine just listening in on a convo like this.

Hearing Huber talking about showing up to Wal-Mart late to pick the scraps like Need for Speed for $20 and I'm just like

sweet-summer-child.gif

and tab back to the Steam storefront where there are 8000 games for $7.50 and shudder at the thought that there's another one of these in a month.

Yonafunu

I liked the episode.

Are people mean about Ian's hair? Its fabulous.

Also this episode helped solve who the masked wrestler is from huber hype
Brad. Shoes are the same.

It was pretty obvious from the height and build alone it was
Brad

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
I just realized this is where all the wierd company name/logos/bumps come from. Hearing her voice in the turtle doves thing was a whoa

You don't get it unless you get it.

Edit: also I enjoyed the shit outta that. Blind Headlines is kinda genius.

I just realized this is where all the wierd company name/logos/bumps come from. Hearing her voice in the turtle doves thing was a whoa

You don't get it unless you get it.

Edit: also I enjoyed the shit outta that. Blind Headlines is kinda genius.

The Mandatory Update Nights intro song is the GT Time intro song, but in reverse!

tok9

The Mandatory Update Nights intro song is the GT Time intro song, but in reverse!

I love that so much too.

I really enjoyed nights. I'd be completely fine with that kind of show in general.

Watching it actually made me curious if Brad or Ben have considered doing a show.

I love that so much too.

I really enjoyed nights. I'd be completely fine with that kind of show in general.

Watching it actually made me curious if Brad or Ben have considered doing a show.

Ben's show is Tabletop Adventures.

I, too, would like to give my approval for "Blind Headlines". That's an excellent idea.

UrbanRats

New player doesn't work for me half the times, and it's not just ad blocking software, because i have every site i visit regularly (including Gaf and GT) white listed, but i still have trouble getting the video started ( the ads do start fine, though!).

New player doesn't work for me half the times, and it's not just ad blocking software, because i have every site i visit regularly (including Gaf and GT) white listed, but i still have trouble getting the video started ( the ads do start fine, though!).

There may be some new bits you need to add though with the new player, but it does sound like some people who don't have ad blocker are having some troubles as well. Hopefully we can get them to figure out what the problems could be.

UrbanRats

There may be some new bits you need to add though with the new player, but it does sound like some people who don't have ad blocker are having some troubles as well. Hopefully we can get them to figure out what the problems could be.
Hey, i've been using Youtube to watch GT videos for the past year, waiting a bit more to have the player fixed won't be a problem, don't worry.

Mostly, i was pointing out that the issue goes beyond just people ad blocking, and report the issue.

Is FF7 part 12 not getting put on YouTube? The twitch app on PS4 is so volatile and prone to crashing that watching via that length is a headache, hope this is on YT like the others.

Is FF7 part 12 not getting put on YouTube? The twitch app on PS4 is so volatile and prone to crashing that watching via that length is a headache, hope this is on YT like the others.

You know what else is so volatile? Trying to get this stupid thing to export from Twitch over to YouTube. I've been trying all week with no luck. If it doesn't sort itself out by Monday, I may have to try splitting it into smaller parts.

Tregard

Soothsayer
Really hoping we get our bets for PSX.

Also, on the subject of formats GT needs, I still need to see Huber hosting a quiz show, something to rival the fantastic Button Mashing of old.

Huber's Video-Game-Show.

You know what else is so volatile? Trying to get this stupid thing to export from Twitch over to YouTube. I've been trying all week with no luck. If it doesn't sort itself out by Monday, I may have to try splitting it into smaller parts.

Thanks for trying, your efforts are always appreciated.

sora87

Oh man, the finale, the CULMINATION, of FF7 this week. I'm not prepared. I've loved these streams. I hope they have another longplay lined up for the near future.

Top Bottom