• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

Burt

Super Mario RPG is the next game we're gonna tackle.

UWVOqEB.gif

im excited

Really enjoyed Brandon's review of Just Cause 3. I have to admit that when I saw it would be him reviewing I thought it would be getting at least a 9 and he'll overlook whatever problems the game may have, but he did no such thing.

Ben are you just intentionally taking all the 30+ hour games for review?

Sort of? Sometimes I feel like if I don't review certain games they just won't get any attention at GT. I don't know if that's definitely the case with Xenoblade, but you know, someone has to pay attention to the niche stuff.

Sort of? Sometimes I feel like if I don't review certain games they just won't get any attention at GT. I don't know if that's definitely the case with Xenoblade, but you know, someone has to pay attention to the niche stuff.

I feel like Corpse Party didn't get any attention!
jk

sinxtanx

Just kidding. Even the (totally righteous) Kotaku shilling can't get that game bought

Hey, Kotaku shilling got me to start playing FC! And I love it so far, definitely gonna get SC when I'm done. If gaming sites express their love for something, listeners gonna listen.

I figured that it's just more likely that the games you're interested in reviewing end up being a lot of the longer ones, but I just thought it was funny that in the last 3-4 months you've been the one reviewing the longer single player games (with a few exceptions).

sora87

I would have loved to see Kyle's face if when he was
releasing
the chocobo,
Claire refused and wanted to stay with them haha.

Loved every stream of FF7, was so much fun just hanging out and hearing them chat. Can't wait for Super Mario RPG... although now I just want them to play FF9 so badly.
Also, totally watching Advent Children tonight.

Visceir

It's a shame they won't be doing live reactions for the PSX. They should prerecord their live reactions to the VGA/PSX!

Umibozu

ben, are you going to be handling the yakuza review?

final bosman
not a bad episode, I think arkham knight will be getting more discussion than mario maker though

It's a shame they won't be doing live reactions for the PSX. They should prerecord their live reactions to the VGA/PSX!

''Ok, gotta sell that Destiny.'' -Bosman

''How many times can you do the space pan out?'' -Brandon

''Resident Evil 6 Remaster, not like this!'' -Huber

''The Jury is bad at videogames.'' -Ian

''Holy shit did you see that Persona 5 logo in the montage?'' -Ben

(Resident Evil 4 monk laugh as W3 wins the GOTY) - Blood

(Silently muses at the Dreams trailer) -Don

Visceir

Okay, that bonus bit went straight over my head.

It's clearly the best directed episode/show because of all the futuristic tech and orange bars lens flare
and the smudge on the wall

Probably just hammering home the point about leaving a void because Brandon interrupted him and he didn't finish what he was going to say.

It would either be the best thing ever or the worst thing ever.

"Dude. Dude? DUDE!" - Brad

luchadork

Works for me.

EDIT:

I'll keep the Funhaus plugs to a minimum, but I've been giving her stuff a shot whenever it's posted.

thanks for that. i checked it out. that tmz fast cut style is not for me though. more power to them though. its already at about 3 times the views that manups would get :\

Top Bottom