• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

''Ok, gotta sell that Destiny.'' -Bosman

''How many times can you do the space pan out?'' -Brandon

''Resident Evil 6 Remaster, not like this!'' -Huber

''The Jury is bad at videogames.'' -Ian

''Holy shit did you see that Persona 5 logo in the montage?'' -Ben

(Resident Evil 4 monk laugh as W3 wins the GOTY) - Blood

(Silently muses at the Dreams trailer) -Don

This is too accurate.

ito007

thanks for that. i checked it out. that tmz fast cut style is not for me though. more power to them though. its already at about 3 times the views that manups would get :\
That's true, but these vids really aren't comparable. One is a show that people actually rely on for news, and the other is a comedy (that happens to have news). So naturally the show that gives highly detailed news on a regular basis is going to be expected to get more visits.

sora87

Awesome! This is one of their best features. Although, the punishment for a one-hour stand up routine was too harsh last time, tone it down Huber! :)

If anything it wasn't harsh enough, Kyle weaseled his way out of it. Be more specific this time Huber :p

Burt

giphy.gif

Hasney

Might end up watching the VGAs after the fact if they have commentary on it. Wasn't going to bother as they're mostly pointless.

sora87

Was looking forward to Ben showing us around Xenoblade X and giving us some impressions but I love their live reactions and will stay up to watch it now. Plz stream Xenoblade tomorrow Ben :p

NuttSack

Was looking forward to Ben showing us around Xenoblade X and giving us some impressions but I love their live reactions and will stay up to watch it now. Plz stream Xenoblade tomorrow Ben :p
Might happen next week.
Hope them Final Bets don't pull a Kyle.

Great episode and those stakes, man. Those stakes. Kyle finally got serious and Huber is still pissed about the comedy special. I wish he would've just picked a full play though of a horror game, though.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Huber is the most intense and beautiful creature on the planet.

My whole body convulsed uncontrollably at Hubers "Fine. Why don't I play a fuckinggggg symphony" line.

2SeeKU

I'm liking that GT's youtube page is being updated at pretty much the same time.

So far the Final Bets video has been hilarious too!

Tregard

Soothsayer
Next year's bets:

Bosman: "If I win, you have to write a poem for every staff member of GameTrailers"

Huber: "If I win, you have to move to a country as decided by the viewers."

sora87

Let's vote for FF9. Least Kyle can somewhat enjoy himself while slowly spiraling into sleep deprived madness.

They not doing as pre-show tonight?

tok9

Ya the stakes for Bosman are ridiculous. I really hope we decide on a horror game as just picking the longest game possible will lead to limits being put in.

My money is on Alien Isolation! Although that's probably a bit much for one sitting.

Top Bottom