• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

Szeth

Awesome final bets. And yeah a horror game for 5-10 hours would be more entertaining and doable than some 100 hour jrpg

Poor Huber, contractually obligated by Konami to lose 2 points in final bets. Not even a fair fight.
I'm also fully ready for the new BudLight emote in GT chat.

MrPanic

Just saw this picture drive by in the GT twitch chat, pretty good reference to the highlights of the Game Awards imo.

87iKHNv.png

RedAssedApe

Banned
So what happened with Kyle and beer? I was at work and I couldn't watch.

he did some segments where he interviewed people on the street. asked them gaming related questions or to do impressions. it literally had nothing to do with beer but sponsored by budlight.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I want Persona 4 for Kyle. Because it wouldn't even be a consequence. It'd be a gift.

Burt

what's the longest and scariest game out there? i don't think he can play podcasts on the stream right

Never said he couldn't, and you know he's gonna hit every loophole he can in those terms.

I'd love to see something that's just plain hard. Or scary. Or terrible, but short enough to get through without wearing out its welcome. Battletoads, Ninja Gaiden NES (or Black), I Wanna Be the Boshy, something like that would be much more entertaining (and feasible) than just giving him the longest game possible and having him trudge through it over however long they spread it out so it's possible to do without some sort of Chinese cyber cafe-esque medical emergency.

Or if there was something that was just an apocalyptic entry in a Nintendo franchise. Which Zelda was the really, really, really bad, disgustingly ugly one? Is there a super terrible Pokemon spinoff?

Oh, and "save" or whatever. GT Time without dogs and whales and power rangers and light sabers is a lesser GT Time. Who are the fools that were complaining? I must've missed that thread.

Just watched the Final Bets. Does Huber ever think things through? He just seems to say the first idea that comes to mind and stick with it, no matter what. Once again he has given Kyle a ridiculous forfeit.

I'd laugh if Kyle lost, booted up whatever game he has to play, starts it, quits and returns to the main menu and selects the credits from there. Drop the controller and say "I'm out!" Would be the perfect weasel move.

I vote for Dark Souls.

Just watched the Final Bets. Does Huber ever think things through? He just seems to say the first idea that comes to mind and stick with it, no matter what. Once again he has given Kyle a ridiculous forfeit.

I'd laugh if Kyle lost, booted up whatever game he has to play, starts it, quits and returns to the main menu and selects the credits from there. Drop the controller and say "I'm out!" Would be the perfect weasel move.

I vote for Dark Souls.

"Once again"? You're talking about the reigning, defending champ, buddy, and the champ is 3-1 up on Bosman.

I haven't seen GT Time yet but Final Bets was awesome. #TeamHuber

Kansoku

Have they ever plyed SOMA?

I think it would be a good choice. Not too long (my playtrough was around 8 hours, exploring a lot), scary but not that much (it's psychological and it's more something that keeps on your mind afterplaying the game), the setting and story are great too.
Also I miss you Elyse.

Have they ever plyed SOMA?

I think it would be a good choice. Not too long (my playtrough was around 8 hours, exploring a lot), scary but not that much (it's psychological and it's more something that keeps on your mind afterplaying the game), the setting and story are great too.
Also I miss you Elyse.

That would be a great pick. I couldn't watch it, because I want to play the game at some point, but Kyle really has to play a horror game.

I still remember that he played Outlast. Did they archive the stream?

Hasney

Are people here really hating the question at the beginning? I never saw anyone here complaining.

It was that thread about podcasts without chit chat. Bunch of people recommended GT Time but skip the opening. That was a recommendation for people who don't want chit chat, not everyone hating on the question and I think Kyle read it wrong.

Looks like the question will be saved by a landslide, but best to make sure!

Auctopus

Credit: https://www.instagram.com/mmfane/

GT's Brad Ellis with his amazing hair. Flow free, flow on :)

Brandon Jones, founder of GT and one of the sexiest voices on the Internet.

Say hello to the king of GT bets, Daniel Bloodworth! This man must know a couple libraries'-worth of game industry statistics and trends. Or have the instincts of Spiderman and a wolf rolled into one.

All hail the most creative and patient DM of our time, Ben Moore from GT. His characters and situations deserve much more playtime than they usually get from the rapscallions he shepherds.

Huber from GT. The hype is strong in this one.

Kyle Bosman from GT and The Final Bosman. Love this guy's awkward sense of humor. And he's got good logic when it comes to talking about current events in videogames.

Ian Hinck from GT and Mandatory Update, looking sassy as always.

More caricature practice! Elyse Willems from GT and Mandatory Update. I love her goofiness and zany satire when she reports.

Really great stuff.

UrbanRats

Brandon too harsh on D students.
Kyle skipping over DD PC port and Gravity Rush remaster (but spending time on that TP one)
Found myself agreeing with Matt more than once.

What is going on?!

Also, 1:22 loved the length, even though admittedly it did drag on a bit, in the 2016 talk.

Brandon too harsh on D students.
Kyle skipping over DD PC port and Gravity Rush remaster (but spending time on that TP one)
Found myself agreeing with Matt more than once.

What is going on?!

Also, 1:22 loved the length, even though admittedly it did drag on a bit, in the 2016 talk.

To be fair Bosman for PC gaming is the same as Huber for handhelds.

Deadman

So much GT stuff to watch today.

Huber's line in the betting special killed me
"Why dont you just raise mine, why don't I play a fuckin symphony"

Watching the Game Awards reactions and whoever decided to call the Shaq x Tactics Ogre crossover 'Shaqtics Ogre' deserves a lot of points.

Top Bottom