• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

Hasney

Man, I loved the FF7 stream and I understand why they didn't end up doing everything, but rushing to the end seemed so abrupt, Still, mad props, such a great stream from start to finish.

Umibozu

Tbh I find the superseat questions more enjoyable as it leads to some funny stuff, while you're the one who started this conversation questions are more inane and I could do without.

No, keep the guest question! The more content the better. My only problem is that Blood, Brandon and Kyle don't get to answer it, maybe answer it the first time its asked or maybe the last time its asked.

it would be fine if they asked an interesting question. the current round of questions (lightsaber vs tron disc), last round (ninja turtles vs power rangers) and the stupid animal one... they're just dumb.

i enjoyed favourite e3 moments and what place do you want to visit. something with more meat than the fluff "kewl childhood memories" shit.

Mikey Jr.

The whole idea of the question is to introduce the guest. I don't see a problem with it. Y'all are a tough crowd.

Yeah, lets introduce Huber for the 15th time.

It would be nice if the questions had substance. But 9/10 times, they are worthless. I mean, tron disk or light saber? I mean, its funny the first time, but then it kinda gets boring on the 6th guest and after they've argued about it for the next 5 minutes.

But if people like it, then keep it. I just skip it regardless.

UrbanRats

it would be fine if they asked an interesting question. the current round of questions (lightsaber vs tron disc), last round (ninja turtles vs power rangers) and the stupid animal one... they're just dumb.

i enjoyed favourite e3 moments and what place do you want to visit. something with more meat than the fluff "kewl childhood memories" shit.
I agree.
I say save but have more interesting insightful question, although Huber's moose story developed into a great moment.

Man, I loved the FF7 stream and I understand why they didn't end up doing everything, but rushing to the end seemed so abrupt, Still, mad props, such a great stream from start to finish.

They did spend a day grinding out the Gold Chocobo. I don't know if I could've watched them mastering materia or fighting the weapons.

Neifirst

I don't mind the super seat question, but if it could be replaced with 5-10 more minutes of games talk, I'd much rather have that.

Volotaire

Some of the YouTube comments don't like the idea of scrapping the Super Seat. I'm fine with the questions, I like non game discussion on the podcast.

Brandon too harsh on D students.
Kyle skipping over DD PC port and Gravity Rush remaster (but spending time on that TP one)
Found myself agreeing with Matt more than once.

What is going on?!

Also, 1:22 loved the length, even though admittedly it did drag on a bit, in the 2016 talk.

Yeah, Matt was good, especially during the Hitman part.

Forget the Dragon's Dogma port and Gravity Rush remaster, they didn't mention god damn Firewatch. A huge oversight, that game looks awesome.

2016 in general looks insane though. I'm not even that concerned about delays because most of the games I'm looking forward to have already been delayed once or twice before, so surely they can't be pushed back even further.

I don't mind the super seat question, but if it could be replaced with 5-10 more minutes of games talk, I'd much rather have that.

Same here. I can understand introducing the guest if it's not a regular but Huber, Blair, Ben and Brad don't need introductions. I like the hour to an hour and a half format because I've already got enough absurdly long weekly podcasts for my liking, but it would be nice if that 5-10 minutes was used better.

Hasney

He really took those comments about doing it as a late night style talk show and ran with it. I love it.

4Jnp8gg.png

Only 10 minutes in and Huber is killing me. No wonder he was sick for the VGAs, he's been so ranty.

Hasney

Actually, just had a thought. Instead of Twitch, if Huber loses final bets, him on clarinet should be Ians house band for an episode.

Visceir

Actually, just had a thought. Instead of Twitch, if Huber loses final bets, him on clarinet should be Ians house band for an episode.

Smells like a Mandatory Update Live episode.

Edit: I give this Mandatory Update episode a 9.8902 with a Late Winter Fall mood

Auctopus

I think the super seat questions can just be "What have you been playing?". Guest appearances are distant enough for each answer to be different.

Huber doing P90X huh? And stressed over it?

Gotta add more pressure. If he isn't beefcake (like, RE5 Redfield levels) in a year I'll be dissapointed.

-shadow-

So how is the Crash shirt going to interpreted in the Final Bets? There was a question about him right, or am I mis-remembering?

Top Bottom