• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

Kasper

I didn't realise multiplayer was included? Thought they meant the main trailer only, and by my count the main campaign trailer had around 53 kills.

It only says "Doom gameplay reveal" - there's no limit mentioned of it being the first trailer. The event contained the gameplay reveal of Doom, no matter how many individual video files it was spread over.

If they specifically meant one single trailer or video I would think that would be mentioned.

Hasney

This is working really well having Twitch on the tablet hooked up to external speakers and having the conference on my TV.

Kyle Bosman: "Bears are good"

Kyle's face change from the Unraveled trailer to the Plants Vs. Zombies music was amazing. Child like smile to harsh reality of being a human.

And rofl their reaction when they heard Mobile on the stream. Everyone just looked away and sighed on reaction. Someone has to gif that please!

GT's press conference set up is sub-optimal. I don't want to bother syncing up streams. I understand Twitch is stopping them, but they should try YouTube or something. If they had the GiantBomb/IGN set up I'd gladly watch them.

Cv1rEZncb4dQPARhyzgS4ZQc8uq4wupdfHPKK4W5Kn4f=w386-h257-no

Szeth

Ohhhh, maybe then. I tuned out then because it was 4am, but would have hoped they kept some viewers at least!

Eh, even crazy long full playthroughs that last all night usually hold around 200. I don't see the 10 viewer thing being right

Mariolee

Yo so I didn't want to mention this before, but in the last few GT Times, Mandatory Updates, and the stream for E3, am I the only one who senses some tension between Kyle and Ian? Maybe I'm just imagining it. I love both of em.

Hasney

Think you're imagining it, he's constantly praised his zingers tonight and they had a friendly moment on Man Ups Nights.

Hasney

Huber is openly weeping since Shenmue 3 Kickstarter was announced. He's just so happy and it's amazing to have it on at the same time.

How are Huber and Kyle's bets shaping up? I know they both won some bets since Shenmue III and Last Guardian happened, but what's the rest of the slate lining up?

Rockk

How are Huber and Kyle's bets shaping up? I know they both won some bets since Shenmue III and Last Guardian happened, but what's the rest of the slate lining up?

Kyle said Last Guardian would also have a specific release date, which didn't happen. Pretty sure Huber won quite handily.

Hasney

I loved when Huber had to leave and him and Bosman just hugged, because that is really the only reaction to what we saw.

Top Bottom