• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

Out of all the streams that there were during the conferences, GT was definitely the one to watch. The stream felt like a whole bunch of friends watching the conferences together.

Woffls

I am watching all of yesterday's coverage so that I have full context for the Sony conference reactions. I didn't have enough bandwidth to watch it with the conference streams yesterday :(

yatesl

I only started watching Huber about a week ago after I'd ran out of Bossman episodes. Really liked the guy after watching the betting episode and some of his Huber Hypes.

He seems like a nice lad. I'll definitely start watching them more.

I kinda wish Nintendo could bring the big guns this year to make the E3 truly special but I feel it will be very, VERY safe e3 for them and they are saving all ammo for next year.

Hasney

Oh my god, screw everything from yesterday. Best moment from GT was Kyle just this second getting Fractured But Whole when it was said out loud again.

J_BTKay-.jpeg

https://twitter.com/MichaelPHuber

EDIT: Apparently an old picture, wasn't aware. All I saw was he changed it.

Volotaire

Given it's hard for people to access archives to Gametrailers and the fact you need a separate feed, here is my Spoiler Free E3 2015 Google Doc Link with all archives inclduing Gametrailers and about 8 other sources and timestamps from my Spoiler Free E3 2015 thread. I thought you might find it useful.

Link

Does anyone know the bet scores? There was a boo at the Bethesda show and a mention of Illuminati at Square Enix so it's all crazy. Shenmue of course, but Last Guardian had a 2016 date so idk about that. #TeamHuber needs to win.

UrbanRats

Does anyone know the bet scores? There was a boo at the Bethesda show and a mention of Illuminati at Square Enix so it's all crazy. Shenmue of course, but Last Guardian had a 2016 date so idk about that. #TeamHuber needs to win.

During the SE press conference, Bosman tried to imply that the Shenmue one wasn't a game announcement, but a Kickstarter announcement. :p

Auctopus

So, after a full day of streaming since Huber went viral, there's been an obvious influx of new viewers and all I've noticed is...

• More spam.
  • People looking for Huber and just leaving when he's not there.
  • People creeping on Elyse.
  • General negative comments about games/brands/people.
  • Surprising amount of people just insulting the GT crew.
  • A lot more bad vibes, pretty much the opposite of the GT mantra.

Hopefully, the bad stuff is rinsed away eventually. I think GT's Twitch community is great and personal so I hope new members realise it's a good vibes-only zone.

tok9

Ya I'm not surprised, another forum a use was pretty negative on the reaction.

This week is going to be crazy just due to E3 but hopefully they will get a few more viewers who add to the community after.

RedAssedApe

Banned
So, after a full day of streaming since Huber went viral, there's been an obvious influx of new viewers and all I've noticed is...

• More spam.

Hopefully, the bad stuff is rinsed away eventually. I think GT's Twitch community is great and personal so I hope new members realise it's a good vibes-only zone.

so...it basically turned into a normal twitch chat. do they mod their chat? i know there are GT staff in the chat during their livestreams. i usually don't read the chat because it goes too fast.

Auctopus

so...it basically turned into a normal twitch chat. do they mod their chat? i know there are GT staff in the chat during their livestreams. i usually don't read the chat because it goes too fast.

There's a few like RickemRobo but there's not many.

I'm not sure what you need to do to be one 'cause I'd happily be one as I have a lot time that I can spend on GT Streams. Maybe Blood can answer.

UrbanRats

• More spam.

Eh, people there just to annoy, obviously won't stick around.

Top Bottom