• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

Rainy

Banned
I just started watching the Twitch channel during E3 and didn't expect much but they're all very charming. Will keep tuning in.

Futurematic

C'mon guys, orbital laser cannons don't work for plenty of good reasons. Rods from god, on the other hand, are plausible and would also look awesome (think death ray, or what a returning spacecraft looks before it slows down), lol, though on the gripping hand I just wanna freefall from space. DLC!
I just started watching the Twitch channel during E3 and didn't expect much but they're all very charming. Will keep tuning in.

Ditto. I've enjoyed their E3 coverage quite a lot, except for the conference audio requiring a separate stream.

Guys this GT crew has won me over this E3. I was coming around to them last E3 and then they blew it up with the massive changes.

Then i went away from the site, would forget the Kyle weeklies, etc. But before E3 i started coming back with the Final Bossman shows

But the GT Twitch stream with Sony was a huge moment. I loved it. And now i've spent all day watching their streams

I'm getting 1Up golden age vibes. I might have finally found a crew to follow again. In the past i was told it was Giant Bomb but while Vinny was good they didn't fit with my humor and tastes and outlook. Its cool they have their thing, just not for me.

But these guys. They have enthusiasm but it feels authentic, and have passion from years of playing games. Hell Huber reminds me of Shane with his passion and enthusiasm. Its infectious

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I think she doesn't say them to be more efficient with time, but I can see your frustration guys, same thing to me.

And she was fangirling out with the Life is Strange dev. I was excited as hell too, some nice details, with no spoilers for Episode 4. Awesome.

EDIT: Also, screw the Twitch chat for calling that part boring.

sora87

I hope next year they arrange a lot more interviews, they had so much time to kill earlier, must have been hard to keep it goin'

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I hope next year they arrange a lot more interviews, they had so much time to kill earlier, must have been hard to keep it goin'

And Kyle, Elyse and Huber make very good questions. The economy question for Deus Ex was very interesting. Kyle coming up with questions on the go is awesome too. Elyse should get more games she's passionate about, she made very good questions for Life is Strange.

farisr

I didn't know where to post this, but for people that missed out on the conference stream and wanted to watch the GT Live stuff with the press conference audio included in it (all nice and synched up) I have posted them all to youtube, with the pre and post shows included:

01 - Bethesda
02 - Microsoft
03 - EA
04 - Ubisoft
05 - Sony
06 - Nintendo
07 - Square Enix

Volotaire

I didn't know where to post this, but for people that missed out on the conferences and wanted to watch the GT Live stuff with the press conference audio included in it (all nice and synched up) I have posted them all to youtube, with the pre and post shows included:

01 - Bethesda
02 - Microsoft
03 - EA
04 - Ubisoft
05 - Sony
06 - Nintendo
07 - Square Enix

Fantastic, doing God's work! I hope GT include press conference audio next year. I still have not watched all the reactions so now I don't have to sift through the Twitch archives.

She keeps doing that to me. And I would think my name out of any would be fairly easy to remember. Random words with numbers after them are easy, but Kasper is not :(

Are you guys asking questions you want to be answered or are you asking that you think will get read out? Who cares if your name isn't mentioned as long as you get your answer?

I showed my wife Huber's reaction and she said she had already seen it. I asked her how she could have possibly seen it and she said it's all over the reddit-y Japanese sites. Huber is famous world wide now.

UrbanRats

Guys, i had to abandon the stream last night, when they were playing the "guess Kyle impression" game, with the Xbox indies.
Anyone got a time stamp on twitch so i can resume? Wanted to follow them live, but i got a damn fever, right on E3 week, and i just couldn't make it through the night awake.
Goddamn timezones.

Visceir

Watched some of the live stream stuff from yesterday, Ben Moore is waaay too over the top with his descriptions of games. "Everything is the Best ever!"

wiibomb

Watched some of the live stream stuff from yesterday, Ben Moore is waaay too over the top with his descriptions of games. "Everything is the Best ever!"

while that's true, I really like the detailed impresions he gives about the games, for example that Dark Souls III impressions yesterday, I always pay attention to every description he gives except for those "best ever"

I watched the No Man's Sky JP and I agree with Brandon. Stop showing the same damn gameplay at every event and if you have deeper trading/mining/crafting systems, show them. Everyone blinded by hype....

Hasney

Oh shit, they were trying to play the Uncharted Just Played and they couldn't get the audio so they played the theme and it looked like Huber was dancing to it.

Servbot24

Banned
I watched the No Man's Sky JP and I agree with Brandon. Stop showing the same damn gameplay at every event and if you have deeper trading/mining/crafting systems, show them. Everyone blinded by hype....

Yep. Team Brandon. I get that it's a game about discovery and doing what you feel like. But just explain what one of those things you might decide to do are. They mentioned trading; cool, so I can trade. Now tell me how it works - who am I trading with, where did I get the resources?

Tregard

Soothsayer
td4.jpg

Top Bottom