• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

sora87

They should totally record it live every week now.

Also really thought they'd be more enthusiastic about the Sony conference..

TheHall

q7k1XCI.jpg

BBboy20

Kind of anticipating some misinformation about the MGS discussion since they kept ignoring the corrections chat was making about a tidbit about Dishonored.

nib95

Banned
Damn. Final Fantasy VII Remake trailer given a perfect 10-10-10! First ever perfect trifecta score, ironically for the best game ever lol.

sora87

Well, I had GT on in the background every minute through this E3 and it helped make it the best E3 ever.
Best coverage, best crew, best vibes.
Thanks GT, can't wait for next year <3

BBboy20

Well, I had GT on in the background every minute through this E3 and it helped make it the best E3 ever.
Treehouse reads us but does GT know our love for them?

It's over now. Tomorrow: Playboy models and Rock Band!

sora87

Bloodworth posts here so I hope he sees how much we all enjoyed the coverage and passes the love along to the rest of the crew!

Their Sony press conference stream turned me into a fan of the whole crew. Became addicted to it and have watched non stop since. Made one of the best E3s ever even better. Congrats

Mononoke

Banned
Just watched the ending. Have to say, that was emotional seeing the whole team wrap it all up and say goodbye. :*)

They made this E3 so wonderful. I will always watch their coverage as long as they keep doing it.

This is the first year where I didn't have anything important to do the week of E3, and I had the GT stream on all day every day.

I remember how much fun the after hours stream was last year and this was like a 50 hour version of that.

Thanks everyone for all the hard work and entertainment.

SeanTSC

Such an awesome week and a fantastic ending. I've always been a huge fan of their stuff, especially this past year, and I really hope they're doing more and more live stream stuff like Brandon is hinting at. Their normal 1 hour a day just isn't enough!

nib95

Banned

Agreed. Fantastic coverage. They were my go to stream. Hope they come back next year bigger and better, though I doubt next years E3 will be quite as memorable lol.

Hasney

Kyle in general has improved greatly. Even in his interviews with E3 were smooth and felt effortless. Dude has really become a great host/personality.

At that point I was talking about Persona Dancing All Night as he hit 2 fevers on his first go! But I agree, his interviews have been fantastic.

Mononoke

Banned
At that point I was talking about Persona Dancing All Night as he hit 2 fevers on his first go! But I agree, his interviews have been fantastic.

Ah my bad, I took that completely out of context *slaps head* I feel dumb. I should remember that past pages, are people reacting live to things. Hah.

Mononoke

Banned
Just wanted to thank everyone in this thread as well, for making the entire thing awesome. The GT community is really great. I met a lot of people in the GAF Twitch thread that were watching the GT streams. Not only did GT make this E3 incredible, but sharing it with a lot of you guys was seriously awesome. Even though I didn't post heavily each page, I read every single page during E3. Thanks so much guys.

Their Sony press conference stream turned me into a fan of the whole crew. Became addicted to it and have watched non stop since. Made one of the best E3s ever even better. Congrats
Been a fan of GT for a long time now and the new GT is at its best when they are streaming imo. Such good chemistry and really refreshing general positivity.

Just watched the ending. Have to say, that was emotional seeing the whole team wrap it all up and say goodbye. :*)
I missed Matt Blair and Elyse though :/ but yeah that wrap up was great :')

---

Edit: Thanks GameTrailers.com for making an already incredible E3 even more amazing :D

...damn those timezones though *shakes fist*

Visceir

I think it's been going on a while, before E3 in fact.

I remember them talking about coming up with things to say before a presser and "Hazaa!" being one of them. Thought this was a part of it too as I don't really recall them using it before this E3.

Hasney

I remember them talking about coming up with things to say before a presser and "Hazaa!" being one of them. Thought this was a part of it too as I don't really recall them using it before this E3.

I swear I heard Ian use it on a Man Ups Nights as well, but it might have just been an off the cuff thing and not something they were using at that point.

UrbanRats

When did they start with the "must be nice~" thing? I wanna go back and watch that conversation.

The story behind that, as i remember it, is that Huber lost (offscreen, it was Ben recounting the story) to Ben Moore on Heartstone, and accused him of having won with pay-to-win methods, going "must be nice".
So it became a thing.

I don't remember what video it was where they explained this, but it must've been a MU-Nights one.
Couple of months back, or the like.

RedAssedApe

Banned
cool seeing a live GTTime. hilarious that they had to redo the intro. watch the live recording from twitch guys. too funny.

dunno if they read this thread (besides blood) but great e3 coverage guys.

Schrade

The title of this thread needs to be changed. Having Tabletop in it made me think of tabletop gaming so I've ignored it for all this time :p

Hasney

The title of this thread needs to be changed. Having Tabletop in it made me think of tabletop gaming so I've ignored it for all this time :p

They actually have Tabletop Adventures which is them playing D&D most weeks and is one of their best weekly shows.

RedAssedApe

Banned

errr but tabletop adventures is one of their great shows. what should happen is final bosman thread be merged with this one. having his own thread is going to kyle's head ;)

It's just a mashup of all their show titles, one of which is actually devoted to them doing table top gaming sessions. It is awesome as all get out, too.

The story behind that, as i remember it, is that Huber lost (offscreen, it was Ben recounting the story) to Ben Moore on Heartstone, and accused him of having won with pay-to-win methods, going "must be nice".
So it became a thing.

I don't remember what video it was where they explained this, but it must've been a MU-Nights one.
Couple of months back, or the like.

This is exactly it.

Huber and Ben were playing Hearthstone. Ben smashed Huber to pieces. Huber raged quit. Sent Ben a message saying "Must be nice."

God I love these guys.

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
I'd watched Bosman's show now and then, but this was my first time really getting to know the current GT crew and I'm really impressed. I find a lot of gaming 'personalities' obnoxious, but they're all really chill, charming, seemingly nice people.

Hasney

Yeah, it's fairly amazing how they managed to get all these people that have complimenting personalities together.

John didn't seem to fit in at first, but seemed to really catch on too and had an interesting perspective himself. Shame he's not sticking around, but I suppose his job is to just keep the crazy long streams on point.

Do they use their subscriber only chat often? Curious if I'll be able to flex this subscription bonus that I'm considering picking up. I've never paid for a Twitch sub, but I really want to show my support for how amazing their work was.

Top Bottom