• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

Z3M0G

its from here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZYUq-jzLUg

I think a gaffer made this video.

Awesome, thanks for linking this video, I wanted to see more of their reactions during the show

I didn't know where to post this, but for people that missed out on the conference stream and wanted to watch the GT Live stuff with the press conference audio included in it (all nice and synched up) I have posted them all to youtube, with the pre and post shows included:

01 - Bethesda
02 - Microsoft
03 - EA
04 - Ubisoft
05 - Sony
06 - Nintendo
07 - Square Enix

Oh my... all of them? In FULL???

Z3M0G

This is clearly the place to ask... have they been discussing impressions on VR?? Have they playtested any demo's? I'm going to be F5ing the GT Reviews youtube all day hoping they post some... the lest's plays they have posted so far have been fantastic. The No Man's Sky one blew my mind.

Auctopus

This is clearly the place to ask... have they been discussing impressions on VR?? Have they playtested any demo's? I'm going to be F5ing the GT Reviews youtube all day hoping they post some... the lest's plays they have posted so far have been fantastic. The No Man's Sky one blew my mind.

Whilst they're solid, usual Just Playeds are reasonably timid. The No Mans Sky one was an exception.

Hasney

OK, then I hope they post a series of videos on Youtube with those impressions. Thanks!

The most recent ones uploaded are from Tuesday, so last nights will probably go up before the weekend if Ian or Don get some time. With Don doing the stream and Ian on the floor for Man Ups, they'll probably be tight!

Gogo_ZvC

"I want Star Fox to talk" - Kyle Bosman, June 18th 2015.

uH8skvl.jpg

Hasney

Smosh seems like a good time to jump out. For those that do the same and will still be awake in a couple of hours, tune back in for Rocket League. It's a potential GOTY.

tok9

Man... all these games just sound so good but at the same time I'm not surprised.

I'm so looking forward to Dark Souls 3. Once they said the level design was back to Dark Souls 1 I was in!

SeanTSC

God, I just cannot stand these Smosh guys. That was some of the most pretentious shit that I have ever heard and they used a metric fuckton of words to say absolutely nothing.

Szeth

Yeah it's pretty jarring how different Smosh is from the GT staff. As soon as they walk in the vibe changes and everything gets loud and obnoxious.

wiibomb

I see I'm not the only guy who dislikes smosh.

I think they seem pretty pretentious and that they think they know a lot when they don't. In fact that last part is demonstrated by how casual their talk is all the time

tok9

Been streaming Rocket league with the last 30 mins or so.

I genuinely can't wait for that game. It's so much fun.

Holy shit!

They began the show and after Elyse told her favorite E3 moment for like 5 minutes, they realized that they were not recording it and they had to start all over again xD

Top Bottom