• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

Auctopus

Be in the Twitch chat everytime and even jump into Brandons weekly Disney Infinity game.

Yeah, he's there nearly all the time. Always constructive with the GT team and other watchers. Not the type of user to spam questions or keep making old jokes at the team. He's also been around a long time. I think I remember him from the GTP days.

" this is the first time I've heard the word trading "

and this guy is a " professional " journalist. They have been talking about bounty hunting and trading and space combat and whatnot since the first interview in a magazine.

and that is why this industry is just .... so soooooooooooooooooooo so far behind so many others. Despite the gaming industry being beyond the others in terms of money flowing around, the public mouthpieces of the industry and the " professionals " within the industry are just terrible at what they do.

I fully expect regular joes to be lazy and not want to read everything there is to know about the popular games out there, but not the industry " professionals " with their own profitable shows and shit. DO YOUR FUCKING JOB.

So annoying.

This is from an article in January 2015.

That took me less then 30 seconds to find. And I could no doubt find talk of trading far further back then that. Yet here is this " professional " who states the Lets Play at E3 is the first time he ever heard mention of trading. Well, thats because you didn't care enough to find out. Simple as that. If you cared enough to find out, you would of found out because all the information he is seeking in his mind is already out there.

August 2014

I have a new universal internet theory: Anyone who needs to repeatedly use scare quotes to make their point has no point.

Jones was actually acting like a professional journalist there and trying to pin down what the game is. He was trying to cut through the hype and marketing speak. If it took you 30 seconds to find the truth, then it couldn't have inconvenienced you that much.

Take a breath, calm down and realize that this is just videogames and that the dude has been working crazy E3 hours and then coming back to the studio to stream. Cut him some slack.

What a great week all-around for the GT squad. This week cemented them as my favorite gaming site to follow. I mean, was already keeping up with them on a regular basis, but still. Love 'em.

*Brad and Huber looking intently at Persona 5*

iRQHmmcjisAMp.gif

all I need is a release date
minus seems spotty so here's an imgur link for the gif

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Finally I caught up to the videos. The streaming end's for E3 was awesome, I'm sad that Elyse wasn't there. And those trailer scores, man, dat 10 for FF7. Can't wait for GT Live from friday to see Huber singing, and no muting.

Also the episodes from ManUp and Huber Hype were awesome. The jokes in Man Up were so good.

Thank God. It was one of those weird dreams where the idea just gets in your head and you wake up not knowing if it actually happened.

Also, obligatory Huber Hype gif

mSvfRei.gif

Hasney

Thank God. It was one of those weird dreams where the idea just gets in your head and you wake up not knowing if it actually happened.

Also, obligatory Huber Hype gif

mSvfRei.gif

Hey, I woke up after the Sony conference and as I'd been pretty drunk and sleep deprived when it happened, I wondered if Shenmue 3 was a dream! Luckily that one wasn't.

wiibomb

Guys I don't know if this is all about the E3 hype, but the views of the vids on youtube for both MU and HH are very high.. I really hope it's because of that E3 coverage that attracted more people to check the page

specially after that bosman/huber Sony conference reactions

Auctopus

Guys I don't know if this is all about the E3 hype, but the views of the vids on youtube for both MU and HH are very high.. I really hope it's because of that E3 coverage that attracted more people to check the page

specially after that bosman/huber Sony conference reactions

It's because of the Huber reaction, 100%. It's turned more people on to the site, you can see it in this thread alone.

ilium

And thus began a new era at Game Trailers, to which we shall refer to as ADH (Anno Domini Huber) from this day forth.

It's because of the Huber reaction, 100%. It's turned more people on to the site, you can see it in this thread alone.

That's what happened to me. I saw the Sony press conference reaction gifs of Huber and Co. and had to check out what was going on. Now I've watched most of their E3 stuff and love what they're doing.

Tsosie

This was a great year for GT E3 coverage. I have been watching GT for years for all gaming content. I miss a bunch of the crew from last year, however, this year the coverage felt intimate in a way that it never had before. It must be nice.

Also, first post on Neogaf . . . it had to be in the GT thread.

Hasney

This was a great year for GT E3 coverage. I have been watching GT for years for all gaming content. I miss a bunch of the crew from last year, however, this year the coverage felt intimate in a way that it never had before. It must be nice.

Also, first post on Neogaf . . . it had to be in the GT thread.

Welcome! As your first post is in here, you must now grace us with a rendition of Get Up On That Desk or Jesse's Girl. Your choice.

Top Bottom