• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

ito007

I really had no strong opinions on best sewer levels. Never the highlight of any game for me.

And all caught up on table top adventures. Since E3 I've gone from the very first episode and watched through all 30 some odd episodes and I'm now fully caught up. Things were a bit shaky at the start but they found their grove eventually. I still think the assault on the bandits in the town was one of my favorite episodes. It's only time they really worked as a team and executed a great plan. Usually it's Ian bailing out the team as one of the others thinks up some crazy way to break the game.
Moonbeam coming in hot

KeRaSh

I really hope TTA continues. Everything about the last few episodes seemed so... final? Like it's all coming down to one final showdown. I want the adventure to continue. I honestly liked the first half (or 2/3) of the adventure more than what they have gotten themselves into recently.

luchadork

I think they need to start a new adventure and keep the adventures themselves to a smaller run. Its a daunting prospect to watch this series if you havent been there from the start.

If anyone from GT reads this thread-

I gotta say, I really enjoyed how you guys reviewed Rare Replay. 1.5 hours of detailed goodness, with accompanying video. Nice job, Blood and co.

If anyone from GT reads this thread-

I gotta say, I really enjoyed how you guys reviewed Rare Replay. 1.5 hours of detailed goodness, with accompanying video. Nice job, Blood and co.

I completely agree. Gave me some great details to decide on my purchase... Currently loving Banjo for the first time!

So I wonder why they're planning on streaming in their little capture room when they have a new stage o_O

Just some differences of opinion right now. I think we'll end up being able to stream from either one. The plan is to get the stage ready for the Until Dawn stream next week. Then we'll see how easy it is to plug and play from there.

Thanks for the feedback on the Rare Replay feature by the way. Wasn't entirely sure how it was going to turn out, and it went far longer than I planned.

Auctopus

Thanks for the feedback on the Rare Replay feature by the way. Wasn't entirely sure how it was going to turn out, and it went far longer than I planned.

It was excellent, Blood. Seemed like a lot of work but it was presented very well in well-timed segments. As I said earlier in the thread, it was just interesting to watch even as someone who's never touched a Rare game in their life.

sinxtanx

Just some differences of opinion right now. I think we'll end up being able to stream from either one. The plan is to get the stage ready for the Until Dawn stream next week. Then we'll see how easy it is to plug and play from there.

Personally, I don't mind longer reviews and RR definitely needed it

Hopefully these guys get better streaming equipment in the new studio. They're basically running on the cheapest mic and a webcam. A more professional setup would be appreciated, with audio that doesn't get blown out all the time.

sora87

Fair enough Blood, whatever's easier I guess!

We'll have to start a thread to spread the word for the Until Dawn PJ Party :p

We'll have to start a thread to spread the word for the Until Dawn PJ Party :p
CMz1DYrU8AAFEUA.jpg

Introducing Kyle Bosman as Jessica

Umibozu

is GT gonna stream quiplash with gamers next door or is it supposed to be for an upcoming segment of theirs (gamers next door)?

SeanTSC

I personally enjoy all of your longer content. If anything, I think some stuff like GT Time and GT Live could be longer than they are now.

I know this probably isn't very feasible, but you should more post-reviews like that! I really enjoyed hearing about it in that relaxed environment.

UrbanRats

3 hours is insane, 1 hour and 30/45 minutes however would give the panel a bit more time to get into the topics, especially the one started by the comments.

sinxtanx

Just Played is fine for what it is, but I got to thinking; there are some absolutely huge games coming up this fall in MGSV, Fallout 4 and Xenoblade X (Persona 5 if ATLUS does not lie). Of course these games will receive reviews, but the opinion I have is that enough is never enough. I crave long-form critical analysis and I'm wondering if anyone else thinks games of similar magnitude could stand up to the same review treatment as Rare Replay, reviewing/discussing all aspects of the game in a video series?

Just spitballing here. I can't get enough of listening to GT talk about games.

sora87

They brought back The Depths for Bloodborne which was an awesome hour long post-launch discussion. I'd appreciate more of that.

Top Bottom