• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 5.0 (Natlan) - Everything Changed When the Fire Nation Arrived

Fuz

Banned
Did my first hangout event with Barbara
Am I missing something? Could have sworn I read that they are a decent source of priogems, don’t feel like I got that much from it.

Also passed Adventure Rank 30!

I dumped what few resources I had into the Eula banner and got Jack shit lol now to go into desperation mode and find as many priogems as possible before the banner ends. Might have to put Street Fighter and Star Rail on hold and just grind Genshin
Why do you want Eula?

There's a rumored Zhong Li banner in the future. He's a game changer.

Last edited:

Pejo

Did my first hangout event with Barbara
Am I missing something? Could have sworn I read that they are a decent source of priogems, don’t feel like I got that much from it.
I don't recall them ever being a "decent" source of primos, but you do have to do ALL of the endings to get all the rewards, which is painful in the really boring/stupid ones like Chongus and Bennett. In my opinion, Beidou, Ningguang, half of Faruzan, and oddly enough Layla were the best ones. They just get worse from there.
Also past Adventure Rank 30!
Congrats! I don't think they progress lock any events past 25 so you're in the clear for future content.
I dumped what few resources I had into the Eula banner and got Jack shit lol now to go into desperation mode and find as many priogems as possible before the banner ends. Might have to put Street Fighter and Star Rail on hold and just grind Genshin
You're kind of in a catch 22 situation in that you have literally 4 nations worth of chests and quests to do for primogems, but only so much time before her banner ends. She also went almost 2 years without a rerun, so if you really like her, this might be your last chance for a very long time. Not to add that FOMO or anything...

The "Link Between Worlds" gimmick could have been cool and fun, but no. It's just another layer of bloating without any challenge or anything interesting.
Well well well, if it isn't the consequences of your own actions creeping up on you. Constantly giving feedback that the puzzles are too hard has created a brainless zone for all future content.
Again, I might have completely misunderstood, but I thought the character alignment is what gives the light/dark visual effect. I could be 100% wrong on this.
I'm pretty sure it's either/or, not that only Fontaine characters can activate the effects. That's how I'm interpreting it at least.
Hey, just realized we sort of have light/dark element that don't interact with the other elements. Exactly what I predicted years ago. Sort of.
And the worst part is, this is just regional crap. The real Light & Dark elements haven't even dropped yet.
By the way, do we know who will be the 4 star in the next banners?
yea I think they leaked a while ago, if I see it again I'll post.

Fuz

Banned
Well well well, if it isn't the consequences of your own actions creeping up on you. Constantly giving feedback that the puzzles are too hard has created a brainless zone for all future content.
Ahahaha I knew you would have said that!
In truth, I only do it for events that I hate - so the boring instanced arena combats, mostly. Most of the others get a neutral response in regard to their difficulty.
yea I think they leaked a while ago, if I see it again I'll post.
Gave a quick search on the leaks subreddit but didn't find the 4 star, only Kakkomi and Scarablattero.

Last edited:

Pejo

She looks amazing 🤩
Her animations!
The claymore!
Uhhh need it

Pejo Pejo
We’ll that settles it, time to GRIND
Yes the fomo is real
I got her at C6 since her first rerun. Godspeed!

wsglGuI.png

Ahahaha I knew you would have said that!
In truth, I only do it for events that I hate - so the boring instanced arena combats, mostly. Most of the others get a neutral response in regard to their difficulty.
I do agree with you though, the mechanic itself is interesting, but there is literally no way to get it wrong.
Gave a quick search on the leaks subreddit but didn't find the 4 star, only Kakkomi and Scarablattero.
I found the one I was thinking of, but it only mentions the 5*s - Lyney, Childe, Yelan, Zhongli.

Pejo

So apparently that crystalfly trap thing is a once-per-week use gadget.

nOfNqcP.jpeg

Fucking worthless. 300 ore for 15 crystal cores that you can farm in ~5 mins.

• Surprised
Reactions: Fuz

Pejo

There's some spots in Sumeru where you can easily catch a dozen or so Crystalflies. This item seems unnecessary.
I was hoping it'd be something you passively put in your teapot or something that would jsut catch crystalflies in idle time, like 1-2 a day. I wouldn't trade 300 ore for 15 flies, even sitting on 2000+ ore currently. It's just a waste of space. Can't have shit in Teyvat.

Fuz

Banned
nOfNqcP.jpeg

Fucking worthless. 300 ore for 15 crystal cores that you can farm in ~5 mins.
It's the crafting cost, spend once only.

BUUUUUUT...

You either use that or the material converter gadget ;D same CD, because fuck you players, aren't we generous enough?

Pejo

Dang, the music in Skyfrost Nail is giving me serious Chrono Trigger / Black Omen vibes
The Genshin soundtrack in general is just absolutely fantastic. A lot of time it doesn't have any memorable melodies, but it always does an appropriate job of setting the mood for the area/scene. They do yearly concerts around the anniversary that are worth a watch if you like the music.

Also, the character themes are lightning in a bottle that they never ever use again outside of the chararcter trailer videos.

Here are some of my favorite character themes:
(this one isn't in an album yet, so the trailer is the best place to hear it)

deanote666

She looks amazing 🤩
Her animations!
The claymore!
Uhhh need it

Pejo Pejo
Well that settles it, time to GRIND
Yes the fomo is real
Kokomi is rumored to be in the next banner cycle and she's currently the best healer in the game. Barbara is decent so you can live without her but Kokomi has better healing when it comes to the poison/corrosion/environmental damage ailments.

Someone else said Zhongli is coming up again soon and he puts the game in easy mode with his shield.

Eula can do great numbers but make sure you plan ahead too. ;)

The monthly moon and $10 battle pass are the best bang for your buck in the game and aren't that much so that will help you with your gatcha ambitions. The stardust you only get a small amount of isn't worth hanging onto unless you want to get constellations for specific 4* so if you don't want those, best to convert that into wishes. That stardust is the best way to get Lisa, Amber, Kaeya constellations though.

Fuz

Banned
There's this quest where even Aether and Paimon start ranting about how there are no actors to cut the production costs
2Rce3.gif

Also, fuck finchball.

Edit: 100% the new zone. Wasn't bad. Thank god I had Scarablattero.

Last edited:
GOT EULA

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Also another 2 copies of Razor lol
Took me exactly 70 pulls if I count the 20 I spent on the last banner. Was the last pull before I went to bed last night. Slept like a baby 😎

Now I’m deciding do I keep pulling on the banner to try for constellations or start trying for her weapon until the banner ends…

deanote666 deanote666
I was wondering what Kokomi was all about. Over in the HoYoLAB app people are nonstop posting about her, though it was just because she’s waifu material or whatever lol
A healer would be nice… I’m getting to the point that I’m having to eat food occasionally and incoming damage is becoming a thing. Can’t just shrug off attacks any more, so a healer would be nice. I do use Barbara from time to time but mostly only because she’s water for her elemental reactions. Definitely something to consider…. Try to make Eula better, or start saving for kokomi….

Also Zongli, he’s geo? My only geo character is still Noelle, and of all the elements it seems the least useful so far. Crystallize doesn’t seem to do much and her kit is kind of meh. This also might be something to consider, but I think I’d rather have a better healer given the choice. I’ll have to think about this more.

Right now I have the $5 moon blessing, the 90 priogems a day is nice. I heard you have stack multiple passes, 180 priogems a day would be nice…. I looked into the battle pass in game, the weapons there for reaching 30… do you just get to choose one? I’ll have to dig into this more.

Have been instantly converting stardust into wishes as jt comes in lol. Just been so deseperate to build be up roster of character I didn’t really consider other uses.

I got that eye of something 4* weapon and gave it Lisa, it’s on the banner and creates those 250% damage bolts, seems like a good fit for her.
I have to say that as much as I like Razor there’s many times where Lisa seems more effective , like against flying enemies, being able to attack from a distance during short range enemy AOE, and her burst creates a nice long chance for multiple elemental reactions. I use them both, so it’s nice to have the option. But saving the dust for her could be cool. She might be a starter character but her design is still one of my favorites.

Fianlly, got Layla from the summer event… also pulled the popcile kid (Chongyu?) on like one of my first pulls when playing the game. And now Eula… I’m drowning in ice element characters hahahahaha

Fuz

Banned
Now I’m deciding do I keep pulling on the banner to try for constellations

ARE YOU INSANE?​

Also Zongli, he’s geo? My only geo character is still Noelle, and of all the elements it seems the least useful so far. Crystallize doesn’t seem to do much and her kit is kind of meh. This also might be something to consider, but I think I’d rather have a better healer given the choice. I’ll have to think about this more.
Zhong Li makes you immortal, he's incredibly easy to build (a 3★ weapon is his second BiS) and don't expect reactions from him and you shouldn't care for them.

Last edited:
Now I’m deciding do I keep pulling on the banner to try for constellations or start trying for her weapon until the banner ends…
While constellations are usually pretty powerful, I think it's more important early on to build a roster of characters to cover all your needs.

The weapon banner is not as forgiving as the character banner. You only have a 35% chance to get the weapon you want, and the Epitomized Path pity system does not carry over to future banners. If you want Eula's weapon, prepare to spend a lot of primos. Since you're already struggling on that front, I wouldn't suggest it. Also, this particular weapon banner is pretty bad because the catalyst that's also on it sucks.

Right now I have the $5 moon blessing, the 90 priogems a day is nice. I heard you have stack multiple passes, 180 priogems a day would be nice….
Unfortunately that's not how it works. Buying extra moons just increases the duration. You can't increase the amount of primos you get every day.

I looked into the battle pass in game, the weapons there for reaching 30… do you just get to choose one? I’ll have to dig into this more.
Yes, it's just the one weapon that you choose. The claymore from this series (Serpent Spine) is a powerful weapon that would be good option for Eula. Might want to consider that.

While constellations are usually pretty powerful, I think it's more important early on to build a roster of characters to cover all your needs.

The weapon banner is not as forgiving as the character banner. You only have a 35% chance to get the weapon you want, and the Epitomized Path pity system does not carry over to future banners. If you want Eula's weapon, prepare to spend a lot of primos. Since you're already struggling on that front, I wouldn't suggest it. Also, this particular weapon banner is pretty bad because the catalyst that's also on it sucks.

Unfortunately that's not how it works. Buying extra moons just increases the duration. You can't increase the amount of primos you get every day.

Yes, it's just the one weapon that you choose. The claymore from this series (Serpent Spine) is a powerful weapon that would be good option for Eula. Might want to consider that.
Oh shit, when I head the moon blessing “stack” I assumed it meant you got multiple going at once, it just stacks the time…. I see. That changes thjngs lololol appreciate the clarification.

Hmm… then I probably won’t pull for the weapons in that case. 35% chance seems really low.

I’ll have to consider the battle pass. If I pay for it all the rewards I’ve gotten so far will unlock I’m assuming. I’m already at like level 16 or something, should easily make 30 before it ends, so that’s something to consider.

deanote666

Oh shit, when I head the moon blessing “stack” I assumed it meant you got multiple going at once, it just stacks the time…. I see. That changes thjngs lololol appreciate the clarification.

Hmm… then I probably won’t pull for the weapons in that case. 35% chance seems really low.

I’ll have to consider the battle pass. If I pay for it all the rewards I’ve gotten so far will unlock I’m assuming. I’m already at like level 16 or something, should easily make 30 before it ends, so that’s something to consider.
I have the battle pass claymore on my Eula.

5* constellations are nice but most 5* are usable without any. You'll either need to save a long time or go full whale to get these.

4* on the other hand need their constellations but have no pity associated with them so you could get 10 of 1 4* and 0 of a different 4*.

Been awhile since I used Barb but I think Kokomi heals in faster intervals and is AoE hydro damage. Just remember she can't crit but you won't be using her for DPS.

Barb/Kokomi benefit greatly from the craftable Prototype Amber weapon

Zhongli is geo but his hold skill creates his own shield so you don't need to worry about the geo reaction. Plus, his hold skill can help break the pillars against the geo cube. He's an improvement to Noelle in terms of shield but Noelle has some healing capabilities. You build Zhongli right, you won't take any battle damage, except from hot/cold environment damage and the corrosion from the abyss wolves.

The crystalize reaction is to help give shields when you have characters that don't produce their own shields.

Battle pass gives you rewards for every level past, present, and future for that round of the pass.

9D0SvPL.jpg

Ok, this is what I’m working with currently.
What’s a good budget team to build around Eula? I’m currently messing around with her, Lisa, Kaeya, and Barbara.

I have her using the Skyrider GS for now, since it has physical damage bonus. Her artifacts are berserker 2 pc, and scholar 2 pc

SSfox

9D0SvPL.jpg

What’s a good budget team to build around Eula? I’m currently messing around with her, Lisa, Kaeya, and Barbara.

I have her using the Skyrider GS for now, since it has physical damage bonus. Her inartifacts are berserker 2 pc, and scholar 2 pc
Mika layla and Lisa.

If you have Fischl you can put her instead of Lisa.

Pejo

9D0SvPL.jpg

I have her using the Skyrider GS for now, since it has physical damage bonus. Her artifacts are berserker 2 pc, and scholar 2 pc
Well, you can go a few ways. If you need the heals, you can keep Barbara or use Noelle. If you like Layla more, you can use her as a shielder and skip the healer. Mika's burst also gives a bit of a heal as long as you're attacking, so you can lean on that a bit. Downside there is that he only heals the on-field character while they're attacking, so it's a bit annoying if you want to top off between fights.

Probably the strongest team from what you have available is Eula/Mika/Layla/Lisa, like SSfox SSfox said.

Good eventual swaps would be to swap in either Fischl or Shinobu for Lisa to apply superconduct more easily and more often. If you don't know, superconduct is the reaction between Electro and Cryo. It does a bit of damage and most importantly reduces the physical resistance (Eula's main damage type) of enemies hit by it for several seconds. You want to keep that buff on enemies pretty much full time while using Eula.

It's worth noting that Lisa's Burst lowers defense of all enemies inside its range after you ascend her a few times. Def down is a pretty rare debuff and it's usually stronger than just resistance down (and stacks with it), so that's a nice thing to have if you can squeeze it in.
What's this?
new Fontaine "tree" leveling gadget. Turns out you craft it with 300 ore then you can use it once a week to passively get ~15 crystalflies. Somebody mentioned that it shares a cooldown with that other weekly gadget though that you feed random shit into and it turns it into level up materials, so it doesn't really sound worth it.

SSfox

Well, you can go a few ways. If you need the heals, you can keep Barbara or use Noelle. If you like Layla more, you can use her as a shielder and skip the healer. Mika's burst also gives a bit of a heal as long as you're attacking, so you can lean on that a bit. Downside there is that he only heals the on-field character while they're attacking, so it's a bit annoying if you want to top off between fights.

Probably the strongest team from what you have available is Eula/Mika/Layla/Lisa, like SSfox SSfox said.

Good eventual swaps would be to swap in either Fischl or Shinobu for Lisa to apply superconduct more easily and more often. If you don't know, superconduct is the reaction between Electro and Cryo. It does a bit of damage and most importantly reduces the physical resistance (Eula's main damage type) of enemies hit by it for several seconds. You want to keep that buff on enemies pretty much full time while using Eula.

It's worth noting that Lisa's Burst lowers defense of all enemies inside its range after you ascend her a few times. Def down is a pretty rare debuff and it's usually stronger than just resistance down (and stacks with it), so that's a nice thing to have if you can squeeze it in.

new Fontaine "tree" leveling gadget. Turns out you craft it with 300 ore then you can use it once a week to passively get ~15 crystalflies. Somebody mentioned that it shares a cooldown with that other weekly gadget though that you feed random shit into and it turns it into level up materials, so it doesn't really sound worth it.
Oh that's it? Sounds boring and not that Pog, already have a lot of those.

But guess it will be helpful for new players

The gadget I would have liked to be added is something that will make you pick up all the minerais, materials, artefacts and cie automatically without spamming the pick up button.

Last edited:
I'm gonna suggest a (hyper) fridge team as an alternative. For you, this team would consist of Eula, Lisa, Collei and Barbara.

Eula provides the ice for the fridge, Lisa the electricity, Collei the vegetables (bloom cores) and Barbara the humidity. You will freeze enemies, spawn bloom cores, detonate them with Electro and increase your Eula's damage through superconduct. This way your team will do multiple types of damage, making it a bit more versatile.

crumbs

Running around Dawn Winery for a couple of minutes will probably net you close to that total of crystal flies, and you can do this daily rather than waiting a week. Just another pointless gadget reward to make players believe they received something of value for grinding another tree.

Thanks for the replies
Looks like I’ve got my work cut out for me.
Gotta build up Mika Layla and Collei, and of course finish building up Eula herself. Ran out of talent mats, and now my mora is low too… lol

Other then pulling or the battle pass, where do you get more blueprints (billets) for crafting 4 star weapons? I recently crafted Mappa Mare because I heard it was a good book, but I don’t have a lot of other options for crafting.

Other then pulling or the battle pass, where do you get more blueprints (billets) for crafting 4 star weapons? I recently crafted Mappa Mare because I heard it was a good book, but I don’t have a lot of other options for crafting.
The blueprints are region-specific. Mondstadt, Liyue, Inazuma and Sumeru each have their own craftable weapons. They're hidden behind certain side quests in each area. The billets themselves are rewarded by upgradable trees (Like in Dragonspine) and as rare drops from story bosses that you can fight once a week.

deanote666

Thanks for the replies
Looks like I’ve got my work cut out for me.
Gotta build up Mika Layla and Collei, and of course finish building up Eula herself. Ran out of talent mats, and now my mora is low too… lol

Billets come from the once a week bosses, region sigil shops, and the "trees" you can level up in some regions.

Billets have a low drop rate so choose carefully.

Talents are the single largest draw of mora but artifacts can add up if you level a bunch of those at once. The leylines level up after a certain world level so wait till then. World level 6 is when they give the best rewards.

From the region reputation rewards, one of the rewards is the recipe for condensed resin. You can use this at leylines and domains to get double the rewards for half the number of runs. Costs the same amount of resin for the same amount of rewards but you only have to run the domain/leyline half as many times.

Last edited:
To Genshin's biggest jobber and most wasted potential, an official birthday art:
At least they didn't cover her underboob.

So people are saying the new Artefact will be BIS on Fischl.

But what about my boy Albedo?
I don't think anyone really cares about Albedo...

New survey about character designs btw. This is the time to complain about Lyney and Freminet and censorship in female designs. I gave them an earful.

Fuz

Banned
"Underboob" would presume bare skin.
...or Fischl.
time to complain about Lyney and Freminet and censorship in female designs.
Oh fuck, I didn't think to do it. I just wrote my usual copypasted rant in the end.
They're not gonna read it anyway, are you aware of this?
I care, and that's the only thing that matters
HbU3UJ1.png
I don't think anyone really cares about SSfox...

Pejo

Tis true, they could have forced the artist to draw her facing away from the camera with an arm full of L"s get it, it's a meme that she always holds that L, damn I'm funny.
I actually grew to like him quite a bit on my Rosaria focused team. His off field damage is on par or better with Yae's and it has better AoE. The problem he has is the stupid fucking limits on Geo constructs. If his flower was indestructible or even had 1000% more HP, I think he'd get a lot of use. But when you take him into literally any boss, they just fart in the general direction of his flower and it's gone.
New survey about character designs btw. This is the time to complain about Lyney and Freminet and censorship in female designs. I gave them an earful.
I kept backing out and refreshing because it kept asking me about characters I just didn't feel strongly one way or the other about. But yea, I gave them lots of comments too that will likely end up directly in the recycle bin. I'm still mad about Bloodborne girl getting the literal worst design out of the 10+ that got leaked. What a farce.

*edit*

Which one of you guys wants to put Goatse in the background of this and reply to their tweet?

Last edited:

SSfox

"Underboob" would presume bare skin.

...or Fischl.

Oh fuck, I didn't think to do it. I just wrote my usual copypasted rant in the end.
They're not gonna read it anyway, are you aware of this?
SSfox = Albedo

At least you got something right
0JabfMu.png

Still using my old team with Eula, but damn I can see the difference a 5* character makes…. She’s ridiculously powerful lol
Even against cryo enemies hahahaha

Had a really cool experience last night:

So I was just exploring and flew to that island way off of starsnatch cliff and ended up finding the quest “Time and Wind”
And just wow… the whole experience was amazing… the sense of wonder never ends, I already liked the game but that experience last night was too notch. So cool.

It all started with me running into a Nun on stormbearer mountain. I listened to her story of how her family watched the seas there for storms for generations, and it just so happens that while I was talking with her a storm was raging and it was raining and there was lightning everywhere. It’s was literally a dark and stormy night hahahaha. Then I see in the distance way out in the ocean what looks like a small island that I can barely make out, and I check the map and it looks like it’s within the bounds of the map, so I jump off the cliff from stormbearer Mt and try to make it. Visibility is basically zero and I’m flying blind, lighting streaking all around me. I fail and fall into the ocean and that’s when I decided to go to starsnatch cliff for a higher starting point. I wait until morning for the storm to pass and clear skies to arrive. I jump and glide and almost make it, but fall just a little short again. But now I know it possible, and it also helps that I can see! So I think what can I do… I put Amber in the party for her gliding perk, and I also eat some stamina food, and I try again. I make it.

Once there I explore and some chests and eventually break the rock to find the ragged notebook, and read it. I wait until 2 AM and am totally lost on what to do but don’t give up. I spent 3 nights of waiting and searching before trying the astral vision (not sure what it’s called, the Witcher sense/detective mode vision) and see those energy balls. I proceed to anemo them and then a boss fight starts! And then it opens up those wind rings and they shoot me so high into the sky I can see the entire world and then another set of rings flings me over to temple of wind and I do find the anemo elements again, fight a harrowing battle against the wind eye boss, and solve the mystery.

This shit gave me straight up Elden Ring vibes. Had no idea I was going to run into a multi step quest just from doing some random exploring. Such an absolutely amazing experience. That’s the shit that games are about and something that no other medium can deliver. I was giddy with excitement and awe the whole time. Talk about a sense of discovery. Just amazing. Simply amazing.

Pejo

Still using my old team with Eula, but damn I can see the difference a 5* character makes…. She’s ridiculously powerful lol

So I was just exploring and flew to that island way off of starsnatch cliff and ended up finding the quest “Time and Wind”
And just wow… the whole experience was amazing… the sense of wonder never ends, I already liked the game but that experience last night was too notch. So cool.

It all started with me running into a Nun on stormbearer mountain. I listened to her story of how her family watched the seas there for storms for generations, and it just so happens that while I was talking with her a storm was raging and it was raining and there was lightning everywhere. It’s was literally a dark and stormy night hahahaha. Then I see in the distance way out in the ocean what looks like a small island that I can barely make out, and I check the map and it looks like it’s within the bounds of the map, so I jump off the cliff from stormbearer Mt and try to make it. Visibility is basically zero and I’m flying blind, lighting streaking all around me. I fail and fall into the ocean and that’s when I decided to go to starsnatch cliff for a higher starting point. I wait until morning for the storm to pass and clear skies to arrive. I jump and glide and almost make it, but fall just a little short again. But now I know it possible, and it also helps that I can see! So I think what can I do… I put Amber in the party for her gliding perk, and I also eat some stamina food, and I try again. I make it.

Once there I explore and some chests and eventually break the rock to find the ragged notebook, and read it. I wait until 2 AM and am totally lost on what to do but don’t give up. I spent 3 nights of waiting and searching before trying the astral vision (not sure what it’s called, the Witcher sense/detective mode vision) and see those energy balls. I proceed to anemo them and then a boss fight starts! And then it opens up those wind rings and they shoot me so high into the sky I can see the entire world and then another set of rings flings me over to temple of wind and I do find the anemo elements again, fight a harrowing battle against the wind eye boss, and solve the mystery.

This shit gave me straight up Elden Ring vibes. Had no idea I was going to run into a multi step quest just from doing some random exploring. Such an absolutely amazing experience. That’s the shit that games are about and something that no other medium can deliver. I was giddy with excitement and awe the whole time. Talk about a sense of discovery. Just amazing. Simply amazing.
That was a fun read. It's been a long ass time since I did that quest but yea the game is full of stuff like that.

All I have to say is "wait until you hit Sumeru", don't want to spoil anything else.

SSfox

Nice, this almost make me nostalgic.

Old players may not realise much but this game has insane amount of content

Yeah having 5 star is game changer, Chong Yun was my carry for a while, when I got diluc I felt such big power boost haha

Last edited:
  • Empathy
Reactions: Fuz
Nice, this almost make me nostalgic.

Old players may not realise much but this game has insane amount of content

Yeah having 5 star is game changer, Chong Yun was my carry for a while, when I got diluc I felt such big power boost haha
That’s part of what’s blowing me away with this game. There’s quantity AND quality.
Yes it’s a f2p game with a gacha, but that’s not all it is. There’s clearly a huge level of care and love put into the game. Do they want to make huge piles of money? Yes of course. All devs do, f2p or not. But man, there’s just so many areas in Genshin where they really went above and beyond.

SSfox

That’s part of what’s blowing me away with this game. There’s quantity AND quality.
Yes it’s a f2p game with a gacha, but that’s not all it is. There’s clearly a huge level of care and love put into the game. Do they want to make huge piles of money? Yes of course. All devs do, f2p or not. But man, there’s just so many areas in Genshin where they really went above and beyond.
Yeah, that's also like 3 years of support and new content, the game only had Monsdat (without Dragonspine) and Liyue at release

I started the game at Early inazuma and it already felt lot of content tbh, since they added lot of new areas also, Chasm, Enkonomiya, Sumeru with desert and cie and soon Fontaine. and lot of few small quality of life things. And some cool addition also are coming with 4.0.

Yeah, that's also like 3 years of support and new content, the game only had Monsdat (without Dragonspine) and Liyue at release

I started the game at Early inazuma and it already felt lot of content tbh, since they added lot of new areas also, Chasm, Enkonomiya, Sumeru with desert and cie and soon Fontaine. and lot of few small quality of life things. And some cool addition also are coming with 4.0.
I’m super excited! Can’t wait to see what comes. I’m slowly wrapping up Liyue and I’ve already unlocked parts of the map for Sumeru just due to exploring the area but stopped because I don’t want to get too deep into it before finishing what’s already on my plate so to speak lol

deanote666

But have you tried your first ice bridge yet? Muhahahaha

Nankatsu

Gold Member
So what are the upcoming characters in Genshin?

Just boot it up after a long absence and I'm very close to guaranteed pity. Best course of action will be catch up with stuff and leave that pity for anniversary, no?

My last pulled 5 stars was Alhaitham.

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
So what are the upcoming characters in Genshin?

Just boot it up after a long absence and I'm very close to guaranteed pity. Best course of action will be catch up with stuff and leave that pity for anniversary, no?

My last pulled 5 stars was Alhaitham.
You mean new ones?
IMHO, smartest thing to do is to wait for the hydro archon - shouldn't be that far.
If you're talking about upcoming banners there's Kakkomi next, if you need a good healer and can ignore her shitty design and her shitty personality.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
You mean new ones?
IMHO, smartest thing to do is to wait for the hydro archon - shouldn't be that far.
If you're talking about upcoming banners there's Kakkomi next, if you need a good healer and can ignore her shitty design and her shitty personality.
Yeah I meant the new ones.

Won't go for Kokomi, don't like her design at all. Hydro Archon design is already leaked or still in secret?

Top Bottom