• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
so this is the top

tumblr_nix3cru2Q41s4wcdio1_500.gif

and everything is downhill from here

TraBuch

Banned
I'm more in the mood for a burger. Really wish BK still made Angry Whoppers. Those things single-handedly forced me to break my once a month rule.

AngryMoth

I'm starting to get a little tired of danswers, I think biweekly may be a bit too often. That said Samantha Kalman is awesome

Fjordson

Pizza Hut is way better than it used to be with their new menu and shit. I mean obviously chances are high you'll have multiple choices for better pizza somewhere in your town, but for something cheap and fast it ain't bad.

Rainmaker

Banned
Pizza Hut is so good right now. I actually pick it over any other pizza place available to me. It used to be my least favorite pizza. Dominos went downhill super hard over the last two years.

tchocky

I'm starting to get a little tired of danswers, I think biweekly may be a bit too often. That said Samantha Kalman is awesome

I say make it monthly, since they have 3 other infrequent premium podcasts (Film & 40s, Bomb After Reading and Box Office Bomb) they could do a different one each week so people don't get burned out.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Inside the 1st 500 posts. I think I'm getting faster!

Nice Op collage image. Hit just about everything in 1 picture. Even Fridge-kun made it in there.

Tucah

you speak so well
I feel weird that I've never heard about the Angry Whopper. Did I miss something big?

It was a Whopper that was around for a little while a few years ago, with pepper jack, fried onions and a pretty good spicier sauce. It was pretty great.

20090106-angrywhopper.jpg

At the risk of sounding insensitive but I had no idea Samantha is transgender. She had me fooled.

That's awesome and the doctors are awesome. The future is now!

tchocky

So at Wrestlemania Tripe H is going to have an entrance including footage from the new Terminator movie, I hope this weeks powerbombcast has predictions for what HHH will do in his entrance.

Fjordson

Pizza Hut is so good right now. I actually pick it over any other pizza place available to me. It used to be my least favorite pizza. Dominos went downhill super hard over the last two years.
Yeah, the one near me is much improved, and some of the new menu stuff is good.

Hand tossed
Pepperoni and Jalapenos
Premium crushed tomato sauce
Hut favorite crust "A garlic buttery blend with a sprinkle of grated parmesan and Italian herbs."

Legit

Be careful.

I heard they're a bunch of weebs who like fighting games and character action.

Deep down, aren't we all SBF?

Been watching a bit of Breaking Brad: Demon's Souls here and there on this thread's recommendation. Semi-prescient Bradley: "It's not gonna move a zillion PS4s, but it would be such a prestige thing for Sony to have if they could say 'We have an exclusive Souls game.'"

Also Vinny's constant fake advice is fantastic.

Does anyone know where the picture of that pizza is from? I tried googling it but I can't find a similar image.

so this is the top

tumblr_nix3cru2Q41s4wcdio1_500.gif

and everything is downhill from here

What's going on here? Was Jeff actually pissed?

danswers is fine but it's no bomb after reading.

*fist bump*

That was great. I read Sphere just so I could listen along and enjoyed the whole experience. They need Mary Kish back on if they do another one. I hate to suggest another Chricton book but if they did Congo they could lace the whole episode with Herkermer Homolka impressions.

Also, I can tell by that post and your avatar that you're a person of discriminating tastes.

TraBuch

Banned
All this Angry Whopper talk has me in the mood for a burger with some kick...Is there one out there? Ugh. Maybe I should just go to Red Robin.

Teddified

I use the dark themes on GB and Gaf because it's easier on my eyes. I'm glad they have them, I get some bad migraines at times and some sites are just way too bright for me.

I just saw a poster who got banned for thread whining in that Angry Joe thread from last week come back a week later to get banned for thread whining in a new Angry Joe thread today.

L
O
L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom