• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucah

you speak so well
same time as embargo lifts so in 1 hour 30 min

No, Brad's saying he wanted to have it up for Bloodborne embargo but there are other embargoed things that prevent that, sounds like it'll be up at 6AM pacific tomorrow instead (which is still early), about 12h20m from now.

edit: i'm like the third person to say this but whatever fuck y'all

Zebetite

Banned
how many hours is that from now

i provided ren with an outline for the next theme but since we were working on the banner all weekend + earlycast, i'll be reusing a theme

I assume Brad means 6am PST, which is in 12 hours and 25 minutes.

WTF at the credits. It's so Kojima ahahhaahahah. Bloody fantastic.

I distinctly remember pacing around my room as that clip played, trying to piece everything together in my tiny fifteen-year-old brain. It's probably the best post-credits stinger of them all.

Curufinwe

People are free to play the game however they want. But you'll note that it was the 6 hour run being attacked as unrepresentative and a speed run, and I found that playtime not far from my own, and I'm generally not great at third person cover shooters, so I get very distrustful of people trying to discredit something that I found accurate.

And let's face it, the Order isn't exactly a difficult or very non-linear game. If you're coming up with a playtime almost twice the mean on Normal (rather than say, a higher difficulty), I start to get a little suspicious.

You keep saying 6 but it was the claim of 5 hours people took issue with.

daydream

Banned
daydream should post the thread anyway

bombcast hype thread

lttp: bombcast

bombcast spoiler thread

bombcast spoiler-free thread

am i the only one who prefers the premium version

with the new bombcast out, what's your favourite bombcast

bombcast (angry joe review)

bombcast ruined podcasts for me

should bombcast go mobile

is valve working on a bombcast (rumour)

kids react to bombcast

danm999

You keep saying 6 but it was the claim of 5 hours people took issue with.

I don't find that terribly difficult to believe either. As I said I'm pretty bad at TPS and am pretty unfamiliar with the PS4 controller and I got done in a little over 6.

And it's kind of a hard claim to dispute when the entire thing was up on YouTube.

Myggen

So, Axiom Verge has to be that second embargo Brad mentioned, right?

Edit: nevermind. Guess it'll go up when I'm still sleeping, which is a first.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Monday bombcast?

is-such-a-thing-even-possible.jpg

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
bombcast hype thread

lttp: bombcast

bombcast spoiler thread

bombcast spoiler-free thread

am i the only one who prefers the premium version

with the new bombcast out, what's your favourite bombcast

bombcast (angry joe review)

bombcast ruined podcasts for me

should bombcast go mobile

is valve working on a bombcast (rumour)

kids react to bombcast
bombcast remastered coming to ps4

shwimpy

New Metal Gear AND a new bombcast at the same time as when Bloodborne unlocks? Oh man... what a great night to be alive.

Liamc723

It really really sucks that us UK people have to wait until Friday for Bloodborne. I mean, there's literally no good reason why there's a 3 day gap between releases, right?

justjim89

Not port begging here, but being a PC only guy in the wake of all the Bloodborne hype is dreadful. Been looking at DSII in my library past few days and just sighing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom