• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

BanGy.nz

Banned

Bong Boy.
08x7XQK.jpg

I heard he likes marijuana cigarettes and is bad at souls games.

EDIT: Real talk tho, I do like your Kotaku work Patrick, you've been doing some good stuff.

seems like a weirdo imo glad he left

I looked at the post and thought, man, people are really mean. Then I looked at who posted and all was well (you even got the troll grammar/punctuation/capitalization right). You're doing some fine work over at Kotaku! That OnLive news is quite interesting, huh?

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton

EDIT: Real talk tho, I do like your Kotaku work Patrick, you've been doing some good stuff.

Aww, thanks. I still miss GB terribly, but that means a lot.

Anyone else gonna replay DS2? I need to come up with a new build.

Johndoey

Banned

My good friend do you know where one could procure these so called "cigarettes" for social recreational usage?
I asked my neighborhood grocer but she waved me off.

Anjin M

I will very likely pick it up for PS4, but I still have a long way to go in Bloodborne. I played a sorcerer the first time and had a blast. I'd like to try a melee build in the new version.

Zornack

sl1, do it.

After I do a level 4 run of BB I'm thinking about trying sl1 in DS2 or whatever the equivalent is in Demons'. Had a ton of fun with my DS1 sl1 run but never got around to doing it in the other two games.

convo

I heard they made pretty good changes to things from the people that matter, since you didn't play the dlc you are gonna have a great time with it i imagine.

Tucah

you speak so well

Never fooled around with magic in those games, going to try a magic build out in the new DS2 (especially since there's a lack of a ton of magic options in BB).

Myggen

I didn't finish DS2,so I'll give it another shot I think.

Still need to play BB though...

How was the sound quality on your podcast with Elliott btw?

3 hour wrasslin' podcast?

tumblr_m2vaceZQPE1r0vaoyo1_400.gif

Holy hell. The first image in google for "CZW Jesus gif" links to neogaf.

I am going to jump into DS2 for the first time but probably not until the summer.

After replaying Demons and Dark 1 recently and now knee deep Bloodborne I can see myself already feel some slight burnout. Gonna pace that stuff out now.

Plus having the behemoth combo of Witcher 2 and Dragon Age inquisition sitting half completed in my backlog needs to be fixed.

YAYAYAY! MLB: THE SHOW QUICK LOOK. Yes, I'm actually this excited. I will however miss the Jeff/Vinny combo. An Alex/Vinny combo would be good, but I think it'll be a Jeff/Dan combo, just like with Super Mega Baseball (which was an awesome quick look and even cooler game). Icing on the cake would be if they could get Danny to Quick Look it with them. A. He's done all the international sports games with them, so it's time to flip the tables. B. He tweeted this in October:

EP4rY4u.png

YAYAYAY! MLB: THE SHOW QUICK LOOK. Yes, I'm actually this excited. I will however miss the Jeff/Vinny combo. An Alex/Vinny combo would be good, but I think it'll be a Jeff/Dan combo, just like with Super Mega Baseball (which was an awesome quick look and even cooler game). Icing on the cake would be if they could get Danny to Quick Look it with them. A. He's done all the international sports games with them, so it's time to flip the tables. B. He tweeted this in October:

EP4rY4u.png

Baseball is fucking boring and a terrible sport.

Wrestling, on the other hand.

Look, here's what I'm saying - making numbers go up on a scoreboard is boring and tiring. Manipulating a stadium of thousands to express specific emotions and maintain that power consistently over weeks, months, or sometimes even years - that's a real sport.

Cody Rhodes AKA Stardust replied to my tweet concerning very pressing issues.

rjC53uZ.png

Cody Rhodes is a weirdo who tries to protect the business and threw a fit because a radio interviewer used the terms "heel" and "face" during an interview once. Also "Snake" has been multiple people - Big Boss, Solid, Raiden, Liquid, etc. so this point is moot. Kojima's vision takes priority over a specific gimmick voice actor's decreasing quality over the years.

Look, here's what I'm saying - making numbers go up on a scoreboard is boring and tiring. Manipulating a stadium of thousands to express specific emotions and maintain that power consistently over weeks, months, or sometimes even years - that's a real sport.

Cody Rhodes is a weirdo who tries to protect the business and threw a fit because a radio interviewer used the terms "heel" and "face" during an interview once. Also "Snake" has been multiple people - Big Boss, Solid, Raiden, Liquid, etc. so this point is moot. Kojima's vision takes priority over a specific gimmick voice actor's decreasing quality over the years.

Forreal tho the dude's dad is Dusty fuckin Rhodes, that whole protecting the bidness mentality was probably branded hard into him. Dude can be mad bitter for no reason whatsoever. Tis a shame cause he's an awesome talent and I don't think Stardust is doing any right by him at all.

NO! The whole run with him fighting the Authority when he got fired that one time; dude should've been the holy trinity of Punk and Bryan and become the vanilla babyface cause he was awesome like that.

Best Cody Rhodes

Eh, at that point, Dolph Ziggler should have main evented Mania against Lesnar in the wake of his performance at Survivor Series. Best dude at getting his ass kicked versus the best ass kicker? C'mon now. That's money.

You expect to fill 75,000 seats for DOLPH ZIGGLER vs Brock Lesnar?

I would have gladly had that as a main event for WM 31. That would have been way better than Roman any day of the week. But I will say to see him get demolished was worth the ticket. Rollins coming in was the only way they could have salvaged that whole last match.

never I have enough wrestling in my life

Japanese wrestling is the real shit, brother, you didn't grow up in an era of trading VHS tapes of bootleg Great Sasuke and Minoru Suzuki matches, now we just have to stay up until 5AM streaming a PPV from a darkstream in a shady Russian chatroom...

Every time I watch a DnD unplugged video I feel compelled to replay Baldur's Gate.

Anyway, I watched 2 Fast 2 Furious this afternoon and despite GAF and Jeff saying it's the worse in the FnF franchise I found it quite enjoyable. Tyrese Gibson's character is the best.

Xater

EP4rY4u.png

I'm with Danny I also enjoy Baseball. I got into it through the MLB games which are really fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom