• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakwoff

Man, how awesome that Bloodborne stream was...

I love how no-one thought back then that Vinny+Alex would work so well. Alex is the perfect foil to Vinny's antics. Took them a few quick looks to acclimatize, but now they're kind of my favourite video team.

Fully onboard with the Beast. Can't wait for them having set up that studio properly.

newjeruse

I'll re-iterate how great that Bloodborne stream was.

I'd love to see more of that. Alex is a really good partner and seems very curious about the game.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Man, how awesome that Bloodborne stream was...

I love how no-one thought back then that Vinny+Alex would work so well. Alex is the perfect foil to Vinny's antics. Took them a few quick looks to acclimatize, but now they're kind of my favourite video team.

Hey now, I've been a supporter of vinny+alex for awhile now.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Not been a fan of the recent MGS stuff, but I really liked the Bloodborne stream.

Megasoum

Banned
So how does saving actually works in Bloodborne?

I mean... I know it kinda saves all the time when you do anything in the game but what happens when you actually quit the game?

For example right now I activated the first light in the city and I'm trying to go through the courtyard where they are burning stuff...

What would happen if I would close the game right now?

Aka I kinda want to play Axiom Verge right now but I'm affraid to switch app lol.

So how does saving actually works in Bloodborne?

I mean... I know it kinda saves all the time when you do anything in the game but what happens when you actually quit the game?

For example right now I activated the first light in the city and I'm trying to go through the courtyard where they are burning stuff...

What would happen if I would close the game right now?

Aka I kinda want to play Axiom Verge right now but I'm affraid to switch app lol.

Always quit through Options/System/Exit Game

It will save when you quit to the main menu and you will start where you left off

Don't close the app mid game because it will warn you of save corruption

Watching Unplugged and yeah this series is kind of a bummer.

All the other DnD podcasts and video series that I've started following since Unplugged are all really fun though, so at least I have that.

TylerD

I was on board with Vinny + Alex from the beginning and I've only been watching GB content consistently for a couple of years. I would watch them play through all of BB no problem. Get on that GBeast.

Patryn

I was on board with Vinny + Alex from the beginning and I've only been watching GB content consistently for a couple of years. I would watch them play through all of BB no problem. Get on that GBeast.

I don't expect they'll do a full playthrough. Jeff has indicated that he's uncomfortable doing those with recently released games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom