• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frith

I am your leader now

dear-leader-haircut.jpg

Renpatsu

daydream dun goofed and got himself thrown out of the party.

So in the interests of the Bombcast thread I'm going to throw an open invitation to any folks who would like to help post the thread up in a timely fashion now that daydream is out of the picture. I'm usually working (not to mention the timezones aren't exactly conducive to an efficient post from myself) when the Bombcast goes up so any help would be appreciated.

daydream dun goofed and got himself thrown out of the party.

So in the interests of the Bombcast thread I'm going to throw an open invitation to any folks who would like to help post the thread up in a timely fashion now that daydream is out of the picture. I'm usually working (not to mention the timezones aren't exactly conducive to an efficient post from myself) when the Bombcast goes up so any help would be appreciated.

i nominate myggen

Bloodborne only took me ~6 hours longer to beat than Metal Gear Solid 3

granted thats mostly because i spent far too much time trying to hold up and interrogate almost every guard in the game, but still

valeo

https://twitter.com/daydreamGAF/status/583722889041567744

I find it weird that so many people have to request a ban to take a break from GAF

Me too. 0 self control?

Even if you get banned, you can still browse and read everything..

It's the equivalent of people saying they're 'leaving forums' to do 'real life stuff' and then they come back 2 days later under a new name.

If you can't balance life and forums (something you do while you're bored waiting in line for food, bored on the train etc) then you have a problem.

Guarantee he's procrastinating doing something else now.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Me too. 0 self control?

Even if you get banned, you can still browse and read everything..

It's the equivalent of people saying they're 'leaving forums' to do 'real life stuff' and then they come back 2 days later under a new name.

If you can't balance life and forums (something you do while you're bored waiting in line for food, bored on the train etc) then you have a problem.

Guarantee he's procrastinating doing something else now.
At least that person is working on it then, I don't see the downside.

Finally saw the No-Go Show. What a great idea. I really didn't realise how many QLs end up left behind... what a shame! Nice that they give a bit of a summary for them, rather than just a clip.

Jason's like a ghost. An eagle-eyed ghost.
How's the Vinny bloodborne stream?

Very good, though they were seriously testing some stuff so the audio's a little funny. Vinny playing a Souls game is a difficult formula to mess up.

Played a little of both MGS1 and PW.

1 definitely is going to take some more getting used to.

PW, however, seems excellent. The controls are TIGHT. The cutscenes have styyyyyyyyle. Definitely looking forward to playing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom