• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

I am also with Myggen. Yeezus is garbage. Second worst album Kanye has ever done. Only 808 is worse. I don't like the lyrics and I care even less for the beats. That album totally bummed me out after the amazing My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. I sometimes thing Yeezus is only liked because it's Kanye so it has to be good.

Patryn

I in no way mean this to be backseat modding, but may I politely ask that people consider what happened with the Super Best Friends thread this week?

Myggen

I am also with Myggen. Yeezus is garbage. Second worst album Kanye has ever done. Only 808 is worse. I don't like the lyrics and I care even less for the beats. That album totally bummed me out after the amazing My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. I sometimes thing Yeezus is only liked because it's Kanye so it has to be good.

Yeah, completely agree there. I haaaaaaaaate 808 except for a couple of songs.

Anyways, Powerbombcast time let's go!

I in no way mean this to be backseat modding, but may I politely ask that people consider what happened with the Super Best Friends thread this week?

What happened?

action bronson raps like a dude who raps to himself in the shower.

i do a backflip into a chicken nugget because i'm over like jim duggan. that's my action bronson rap.
That inspired me to pay tribute to the late, great Owen Hart.

I came ouuta the Dungeon, spouting 'y'all can suck it',
It's time for a change and I AM NOT A NUGGET!

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Only 808 is worse.

1w3Brti.gif

Whoa, a new episode of A Bunch of Dads (no Vinny, but we get Dave Snider, Rich Gallup, and Will Smith) and a three-hours~! Powerbombcast.

Xater

We really don't get off-topic that often. Also they were basically using that thread like a chat room.

Vinny does love puzzle platformers in the broadest sense doesn't he? Seems like a lot of them end up being a QL. Like 5 minutes into Burnstar I am bored. It's just so unremarkable.

Patryn

What happened?

The finally have the Sword of Damocles hanging over their head. They either stay on topic or get nuked.

I'd just rather that this thread continue to exist, and I worry when more than half the page is off topic. But maybe I'm just paranoid.

SBF threads always look like a chat room any time I peek in. That's fine, I guess. It's always funny comparing the posts vs number of views of it and other community threads.

Xater

Dan any idea when Mario Party Party 4 is happening? You have the game now and it has been some time since the last one.

Myggen

Dan any idea when Mario Party Party 4 is happening? You have the game now and it has been some time since the last one.

Well, they said they were "due" a Mario Party Party video in the latest Mailbag, so next week or the week after would be my guess!

I need more sadness in my life.

edit: This MLB 15: The Show QL is really good. Jeff's murder team is the best.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Surprised people want another Mario Party Party after how morbid and hostile that last one felt. Not really fun anymore.

I remember not having fun with Mario Party 4 one weekend years ago. I think it's because it has some dumb board gimmick revolving using a mushroom to shrink yourself in order to get to branches of the game board.

A segment on BLLSL would be an easy way to fill half the time.

Would be even funnier if it started the show and then they had to do another 2-3 hours with fresh hatred in the air.

i am of the opinion that the mario party games after 3 are pretty shit

Has Dan actually played any past 3? Might be interesting to see him play the games while learning them.

erawsd

As long as everyone is going to get into it and actually play to win then I could go for another MPP. If its going to be like last time then no thanks.

im not worried about us ever getting off topic

we're here because we all like giant bomb and we all like talking about it too much

whenever threads get off topic in community it's always because those people like each other and just talking in and of itself

we aint like that

I'm not saying we hate each other or anything

Myggen

MPP2 is probably my favourite video in GB history, so I'm down for MPP4 even though I wasn't as big a fan of MPP3 (but I thought it was entertaining enough, but nowhere near 1 and 2).

As of a couple of minutes ago I'm officially a 2 month long subscriber. Still haven't watched much premium content tho.

giphy.gif

You need to check out my list of premium content and get going!

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Dan Ryckert ‏@DanRyckert 23s

Heading to urgent care for whatever's happening in my lower abdominal area. With my luck, they'll find WrestleMania 32 tickets in there.

be safe dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom