• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

It would take a miracle to make MGS5 anything less than #1, and DotA 2 anything less than #3. Maybe BB gets 2. For the top 10, Ori will be there, as will Axiom Verge.

MGSV won't make it because Jeff won't vote for it unless he suddenly falls in love with it. we'll see!

MGSV won't make it because Jeff won't vote for it unless he suddenly falls in love with it. we'll see!

Then how will Bloodborne get #1? In either situation, Jeff'll democratically concede unless he's got a real case for a different game.

I bet GB gets a kick out of all these predictions. WE'RE NOT CRAZY!!!

Jeff... MonsterDunk... whoever you are, I want you to know that Pillars of Eternity is actually Frog Fractions 2. It has a frog helmet and everything.

Rorie will back me up, I'm sure.

Then how will Bloodborne get #1? In either situation, Jeff'll democratically concede unless he's got a real case for a different game.

I bet GB gets a kick out of all these predictions. WE'RE NOT CRAZY!!!

No see, Jeff will love it.

MGS1-Jeff hates it!
MGS2-Jeff loves it!
MGS3-Jeff hates it!
MGS4-Jeff loves it!
MGSV-Jeff Loves it!Because it's not a number, it's a roman numeral. It's allowed to break Jeff's rules.

SHUT UP

THE CYCLE WILL CONTINUE!

.....WAIT I FIGURED IT OUT

MGS1...lets forget about that one, Jeff never talks about it.

MGS2 is the first MGS on the PS2, Jeff loves it. MGS3 is the 2nd MGS on the PS2, so he hates it. MGS4 is the first PS3 MGS game. Now it never got a sequel on that console like MGS3. So Jeff can't hate the sequel...AS LONG as he plays MGSV on the PS4.

Perfect logic you can't break it.

To be fair, Jeff had a LOT of guidance throughout that playthrough. A LOT.

But he still fucked up that cleric beast... while being locked on the entire time. Without upgrades. Or leveling. Or different weapons.

Dammit Jeff needs to play this game.

Dan's pretty deep in. Wouldn't recommend watching unless you've played about 15-20 hours or don't care about spoilers.

Also, stay away from the chat.

Tucah

you speak so well
Dan Bloodborne stream? Glad I decided to randomly wake up in the middle of the night.

BTW, missed UPF. How was it?

Zocano

Yah I started watching the Fast movies with my friends (I've only seen Tokyo Drift -- which I enjoy) and 2 Fast was pretty pretty pretty...

yah.

Tucah

you speak so well
Jeff played Bloodborne, so quite fun.

Excellent, can't wait to watch it.

I just finished watching 2 fast 2 furious on my mission to watch all the fast and furious movies, it was not a good movie.

I've been rewatching the movies before planning to see 7 tonight. 2's always been my least favorite but I hadn't seen it in a while. My memory didn't fail me, it's a pretty bad movie.

FStop7

Banned
Finally caught up with MGS. Dan's right: Rodney Dangerfield was out of control in Caddyshack. Seriously, maybe the best comedy performance of all time.

convo

To be fair, Jeff had a LOT of guidance throughout that playthrough. A LOT.

But he still fucked up that cleric beast... while being locked on the entire time. Without upgrades. Or leveling. Or different weapons.

Dammit Jeff needs to play this game.

Maybe he needs someone to tell him that he's better at the combat than the other ones involved instructing him? Should give him some kind of confidence boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom