• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ein Bear

Had a busy few weeks so have spent a lazy afternoon today catching up on videos I've missed.

This Dungeons & Dragons series has to be one of the best features they've ever done, holy shit I couldn't stop laughing at Dan trying to drown a goblin.

I'm currently watching UPF. Damn, it's hard to believe that Jeff has not extensively played the Souls games. He was playing Bloodborne so damn good. He was way better than I was and I platinumed all three Souls games.

Seriously, mad props to Jeff. He should keep playing.

Is the guy with the red shirt danny odwyer whatever his name is.... whats up with that guy seriously? He thinks dlc and exlusive games are ethical concerns but writing for someone you know and censorship is ok.
Hahahahaha, these guys are hilarious
Seriously, what's up with that Danny fella?

Brashnir

I'm currently watching UPF. Damn, it's hard to believe that Jeff has not extensively played the Souls games. He was playing Bloodborne so damn good. He was way better than I was and I platinumed all three Souls games.

Made all the funnier when he gives a game a bad review and a bunch of whiners try to pull out the "he must just suck at it" card.

I miss the days when GG meant good game.

He really seemed to be getting into it before the boss and its camera issues... El Jefe almost fell into a Souls game.

I've been listening to that new Mountain Goats album recently so I think I'm officially one of you Wrestling Fellas now.

I believe they call them smarks

I really don't understand gaming these days...

1. Can someone explain the whole Angry Joe thread to me, I don't understand why people are so bothered to debate for 2000 posts overs someone ability to make money or not

2 It is very shitty that Alexa Ray Corriea is getting harassed over a fucking Amiibo article. IT IS A FUCKING AMIIBO ARTICLE, STOP HARASSING PEOPLE OVER A BIT OF PLASTIC

3. Why are some people getting banned on this forum for posting about 1. in the thread 1. is about

What the fuck...

She posted about it on Twitter (check the last 4 posts). She posted an Amiibo article 4 hours ago, and an hour later posted about getting harassed about how she looks apparently. Looks like the two are connected, but instead of debating opinions, people quickly turned into dickheads

I am not sure of a politically correct way to state this, but I do not know what fucking standards people have if they can even begin harass her over how she looks.

The whole Internet is more stupid today than ever. Less Easter Eggs everyone please.

I read it. What was there to get mad about?

Maybe if people really,really, really like Amiibo, and read just the headline, then they might be a bit offended. However to jump from that straight to harassment means I do not give a fuck about the feelings of those dickheads in the first place.

I just want the Woolly Yoshi Amiibo because... WOOL, and feel pressured by that... I don't know how people would react they wanted ALL Amiibo.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, Jeff did really well in Bloodborne. Hope he keeps playing.

The tragic part is that he's probably got more of a knack for it than any of the other guys on the crew. But he is never going to like it.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Oh god an Angry Joe thread meets a Nintendo does something stupid because what is internet and Nintendo fans defend said stupidity thread? I wasn't prepared for this sort of entertainment today.

Brashnir

Oh god an Angry Joe thread meets a Nintendo does something stupid because what is internet and Nintendo fans defend said stupidity thread? I wasn't prepared for this sort of entertainment today.

Yeah, that thread is a carnival of stupid. I feel like a moron for participating in it, however briefly.

Does anyone have a link to that extension that was posted a while back to totally remove some GAF threads... or did i dream that?

If I did dream it, I am going to be sad as it would be helpful to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom