• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
BURN IT ALL

tYqm6il.png

I'm running this pretty sweet filter that I call "Only ever post in the Giant Bomb and ASOIAF-related threads" and I'm having a great time.

hamchan

Oh god an Angry Joe thread meets a Nintendo does something stupid because what is internet and Nintendo fans defend said stupidity thread? I wasn't prepared for this sort of entertainment today.

The loony brigade came into town on that thread. Somehow reaching 50 pages overnight, the combined force of people who dislike Angry Joe and people who defend Nintendo in all situations is something glorious to see.

Cue another month of people emailing Jeff, 'Why aren't you playing Bloodborne? You should play Bloodborne.'

Cue years of people asking for a Bloodborne Endurance Run.

I only read a little bit because I've been trying to save all the sample chapters. I should really just read them because I've been spoiled to hell and back on a few of them by now, particularly Mercy.

I had pretty much the same thought process, just ended up going through all of them. This one was pretty great though!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Oh god an Angry Joe thread meets a Nintendo does something stupid because what is internet and Nintendo fans defend said stupidity thread? I wasn't prepared for this sort of entertainment today.

It really does make me wonder about how Nintendo view stuff like Mario party party being behind a paywall.

Currently watching Furious 6.

I love this stupid frachise. They actually have a chatacter with Amnesia.

I love the lengths the writets go to gin up cool situations or to get out of messes they got in 2 movies ago.

What's Dan's opinion on the F&F series?

Myggen

It really does make me wonder about how Nintendo view stuff like Mario party party being behind a paywall.

The good thing about running it on your own server is that you'll probably not hear from them.

Currently watching Furious 6.

I love this stupid frachise. They actually have a chatacter with Amnesia.

I love the lengths the writets go to gin up cool situations or to get out of messes they got in 2 movies ago.

What's Dan's opinion on the F&F series?

I think he said that he had only watched Fast 5?

Megasoum

Banned

This whole issue has me conflicted... I kinda hate both sides on that story so I'm not sure I'd be willing to defend either of them.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Running it on your own server doesn't absolve you of breaching copyright, and seeing that let's plays can be cease and desisted I'm still not entirely sure if giantbomb is altering it enough to protected from copyright claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom